Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. (36263 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Nyascobar1414: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

AMAMBOBI U NO 1 GET SENSE

70rs OLD MAN

I don LOAD my KALA..

abeg give me LOCATION to ur AP..

I one come SETTLE SOMETHING..

WTF MAN
Boogy man.. Fire am new kala.
WTF man

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Compliant(m): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.

1. This is a new year sir and it will not be good you enter prison in January for negligence on your part, WHAT OF IF THE SAID GIRL DIES IN YOUR HOUSE? REMEMBER YOU WILL BE CHRAGE FOR MURDER ALONGSIDE YOUR FRIEND

2. It is a total disrespect to your parent

A word is enough for the wise

He who has ear let him hear

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by 99thEnemy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

AMAMBOBI U NO 1 GET SENSE

70rs OLD MAN

I don LOAD my KALA..

abeg give me LOCATION to ur AP..

I one come SETTLE SOMETHING..

WTF MAN

e scatter your widas baa?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by benqo01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
None of my friend fit even open mouth tell me dah kind rubbish,like that kind talk no suppose even come out from your friend mouth self na Bleep up gee
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by kmaster007: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Someone said how old you be...
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
That's improper, you want to partake in his sin.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by muheeb01(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
That's an irresponsible friend
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by jehoha696(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
I comment my reserve,but wonder y u cum dey ask us,baba if you lyk grant ur guy access to ur parents bedrum make dey poke,e no concern us,the year juz start abeg.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Tribalism123(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sex na sex, anywhere it happens

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by maxzzo1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Disrespect to ur parents my guy make him go hotel
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by alphaNomega: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
aktolly54:
Op so your guy no fit afford 4k or 5k for hotel or the babe dey form? Give your guy money so he can go out. If na your own apartment then its different thing
Why should he pay his friend to go and have séx?

Is said friend an orphan?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.
He probably dont have a place to fvck. Do it for him if u can. wat r friends for

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by sugarcoatted(f): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Its terrible. I remember when i was staying with my uncle after graduation. He always left us (me and his children) and go to the village. The day his son tried this nonsense, i gave them 8am to leave the house or i will report. They thought i was joking. By 8am, they were still relaxed, i just locked the house and went to my Aunty's shop with the keys. He kept calling that he had an exam that day. I told him to call his mum to bring key for him as i wont take that nonsense. Las las, he reported himself and my Aunty came, its within same state. She chased the boy and the girl away, they had to use the bedsheets to cover themselves while running.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Stevyne: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
See this stupid boy sha.
Obviously na your papa bed Dem go knack each other.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Stevyne: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

New year you still chose to be Senseless.
It's a shame, If na me born you I go don use you pound soap
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by cuffee: 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Munzy14:

It is a normal for guys weh sabi...Forget all this righteous talks up there, some don carry babe go their guy's place or their guys don run show for their apartment... cheesy

Too many hypocrites.

What I won't do or allow is running the stuffs in my parent's house...
Or my marital home..This two homes are sacred.

If na my apartment as a bachelor, no problem as long as na your main babe and not a random ashawo...Guys are always there for each other at some point...Wetin man do for him fellow man na hold for me... grin

as a son, what is wrong in banging girls in your fathers house which is also your house? People do it esp when parents are not around.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by cuffee: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Munzy14:

NYSC is the mother of all paroles... cheesy

Sexcapades is not limited in NYSC o, Ones you get fellow colleague wey like you, Na for packet you go dey buy CD o.. grin

Actions happen anytime..
during bonfire nite, i fùcked my platoon leader inside mammy market
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lagosrd: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
If anything happens to that girl overnight. You and your entire family may start the year on a very sad note
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by cuffee: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Its terrible. I remember when i was staying with my uncle after graduation. He always left us (me and his children) and go to the village. The day his son tried this nonsense, i gave them 8am to leave the house or i will report. They thought i was joking. By 8am, they were still relaxed, i just locked the house and went to my Aunty's shop with the keys. He kept calling that he had an exam that day. I told him to call his mum to bring key for him as i wont take that nonsense. Las las, he reported himself and my Aunty came, its within same state. She chased the boy and the girl away, they had to use the bedsheets to cover themselves while running.
you sef. No be im papa house
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by hansomb: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
For every evil there's a boundary. If you allow that one day na your sisters or God forbid mum will fall into his trap. Learn to eat with the devil with a looooooooong spoon so that his evilness will not affect you too much.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Oladapo3971(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Are you mad or something
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
Can't he take her to his own parents house?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Skyehigher1: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

. Hope your friend is an orphan that has no parents because how could that possible for him to carry girls come to your father's house and he refused to take that girl to him father's house,,, what I see there is that he respect his parents but he doesn't respect your parents,, if you allow it it's means that you are very stupid indeed think wisely
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lookingfly: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

na mumu you be.....show him the way to the hotel......him fit carry woman, him no fit pay for hotel.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Femeto: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Join them as you done agree.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Idiotmod: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
My friend mother dey always dey allow us when we want to navk as long as we don’t use her room
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by benzion72(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
If anything happens to the girl or boy you will put your parent into unwarranted trouble.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by aktolly54(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
alphaNomega:
Why should he pay his friend to go and have séx?

Is said friend an orphan?
its just a matter of class, if he know he's richer than his friend and can conveniently pay for his hotel then no problem. If his friend worth it, there is no big deal
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by meedoLock(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
What an audacity!

He needs to respect the fact that it is your parent's house and not your personal abode.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Hkff: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
They can do it anywhere
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by batb: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Obviously, your parents do not train you well!
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Mrpojj(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

U no get respect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.