Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. (36299 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by batb: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram
Guy any house Dem dey run this kind package no dey get progress..if na lie check out those guys wey dey give people their house run package,those guys hardly settle in relationships..they just jump from one lady to another with excuses..
Wtf man..
This one na lie johr!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.

All I see is two fools with zero regard for their parents.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Truthsoldier(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
Styluss:
it's nothing... Else he's not your friend like you claimed

What a comment...

Op flee from this
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by charlsecy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl
It is not proper!

AmancalledGod:
I have agreed shaa, but I'm still thinking of it if i could have a change of mind.
No matter how close we are, I wouldn't allow that!
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by lascos912(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Op no worry i get room.but one condition,me too i go nacka nacka
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Jaybee8181(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na small small e dey start..... agree to this, next time him go tell u say he wan kidnap pesin shey him fit come hide am for ya parents house? Na so him go take gather enough evidence to implicate or blackmail you when things finally fall out. which go surely happen because these type of clowns don't know when to stop.
E get wetin you no suppose do for another man house even as their pikin.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
house10s:

dey use ur own brain also mumu, e get wen bad thing no dey happen mumu
is alright,one day fr de thief,I no get time to waste fr online kids here...if all ppl in nairaland is against it ,nd dishing it out to u,don't u tink u are a kid..kids of nowadays can't even afford a 4k hotel room to have fun,that show u guys are jst managing nd has no financial responsibility..cos I see no reason y a guy who wan Bleep ND no get room can't afford room
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by princewarri1985: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good morning friend's, please i really need an urgent answer to this, thou for now I'm still staying with my people (parent's) pls is it proper for a friend to carry a woman to your parent's house to sleep over obviously to have sex with the girl, when your parent's is not around. He has be begging me to allow him come over with the girl.

IT'S A NORMAL THING SO ALLOW HIM, BECAUSE WE ALL DID IT WHILE WE WERE YOUNG, BUT MAKE SURE YOU SPY THEM HAVING SEX FROM THE KEY HOLE, THAT WAS HOW WE DID IT BACK THEN, AM TIRED OF MOD PUSHING IRRELEVANT THINGS TO FRONT PAGE
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by dljbd1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
AmancalledGod:

I pray you are caught! angry

That's rubbish!
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
No respect for your parents very soon if care is not taken he will be sleeping with your sister in your presence. What a stupid friend you have common 5k for hotel he can't afford.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mbhs139(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2022
caesymore:
Mhen...

E badt as e get, you must be stupid to have given ear to that. Your friend Papa no get house? if you continue allowing friends use you like this your doom is very near, as I sense you are still a teen or late teen na your type dey make front page for University matter wey no concern them.

When we were young, we lived in the boys quarter, with our friends of course- 3, 4, and 5 of them sometimes.

Alhaji will once in a while just burst into our rooms, and will be sniffing the air. At the end, he wont find nor smell anything. We don't smoke nor drink anyway.

Sometimes, when we come back from outing, we would notice that our bags have been ransacked. Only God knows what he's looking for.

Upon all that, we still have our way of sneaking girls into the rooms. At the end, he gave us six months notice, and we all moved out of his house, even before the expiration date.

He's fund of bragging that he built the house before he was 30, despite no university education. Thankfully, all of us, as I type this, are scattered in different countries oversea. May his soul rest in peace.

The OP perhaps is still a child, sharing, may be, room and parlor, or two, three or four bedroom flat with his family. If that's the case, it wouldn't be advisable to allow your friends such. It's disrespectful.

But if you leave in a different building entirely in the compound, perhaps with a different entrance, like a boys quarter, that's no more "your parent's house" as you put it. Most especially if you're the one feeding yourself. This also depends on how old and responsible you are.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Kaymaxine(m): 2:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Both of you should be flogged naked in the market square by 2pm.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Adadioranma79(f): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2022
You and everyone liking this your senseless comment should have stayed back in 2021.

Darkseidxx:
Tell your friend when he's done fucking
You would want to have a share of the gold plated toto
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Adadioranma79:
You and everyone liking this your senseless comment should have stayed back in 2021.

You've got heavy boobs
Let's link up
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by ahnie: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
mirinder:
my parents house is as well my house. No disrespect there
Did you by chance saw the GLO CARD I SENT TO YOU...I JUST WANT TO KNOW.
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Myer(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
hahn:

If he is old enough to fvck then he should be old enough to get his own apartment undecided

Why you acting like you were never a teenager or undergrad?

When you have a girl and you know it's not safe to bring her to your house cos your parents will literally kill you, then that's your last resort.

I know cos I've been there done that.

It's however up to your friend.
If he has more freedom in his house than yours then,he would gladly be your wing man.
Otherwise na OYO you dey.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
ahnie:

Did you by chance saw the GLO CARD I SENT TO YOU...I JUST WANT TO KNOW.
yes. I sent you a message wishing you well
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by ahnie: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
mirinder:
yes. I sent you a message wishing you well
You never sent any message and you know it.
Anyways take care...bye!
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Kissiemu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
And so?

Is he not your guy?
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by Kissiemu(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Its terrible. I remember when i was staying with my uncle after graduation. He always left us (me and his children) and go to the village. The day his son tried this nonsense, i gave them 8am to leave the house or i will report. They thought i was joking. By 8am, they were still relaxed, i just locked the house and went to my Aunty's shop with the keys. He kept calling that he had an exam that day. I told him to call his mum to bring key for him as i wont take that nonsense. Las las, he reported himself and my Aunty came, its within same state. She chased the boy and the girl away, they had to use the bedsheets to cover themselves while running.
You are heartless...

You are wicked...

You are... ( Let me leave you for now)
Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by sugarcoatted(f): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Kissiemu:

You are heartless...

You are wicked...

You are... ( Let me leave you for now)

Tah!!!!

When they leave you in charge of your house, you can as well let your younger ones bring street touts to spend the night. As your house is a brothel.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. by mirinder: 4:51am On Jan 06, 2022
ahnie:

You never sent any message and you know it.
Anyways take care...bye!
see. good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.