Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) (34645 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by saajus: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
People should not be dying like chicken during d delivery. The percentage is very low in advanced nations. I beg men in Ng, save a lot of money and take ur wives to good hospitals during pregnancy. They would have seen many things that cld go wrong during d delivery.

We also need to educate ppl on C/S. Ppl can deliberately choose C/S if they don't want to go thru d delivery pain. C/S is not bad luck cos I've seen our ppl always praying for pregnancy women that, they won't use knife deliver their baby

Munzy14:

Shattered is an understatement, similar thing happened to my Uncle, He lost almost everything as he was lost in thoughts and way forward...

Newly married wife died on delivery... embarassed
One bad I cannever wish for an Enemy sef.

It took my Uncle few years to recover...yet that still created small problem as his immediate family is looking like as if it is a polygamous home.

I still have two friends whose wives left them almsot similar situation last year...They are yet to rcover...They amlost cry on their status..

It is painful.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by friendl: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is so sad ,....
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by rezzy: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is so sad

Is it a crime to give birth in Nigeria?

This country en

In developed countries, women child mortality rate is low

Last year, I know about 5 women who died during delivery. It makes me scared to even give birth again.

May her soul rest in peace
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by izubext007: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Its shall not be our portion in Jesus name
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
You just have to worry about thr incompetence 9f Nigeria doctors and nurses. If you think she can't have the baby naturally, do cs!
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Afonasa(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
The one part of women I fear the most,giving best is really a miracle.she waited long time for this moment and then this is what happen
Rip to her.

Guys check out my signature, its time to get it right on fiverr
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is not fair. This is a very sad news embarassed
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by tiswell(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Munzy14:

Shattered is an understatement, similar thing happened to my Uncle, He lost almost everything as he was lost in thoughts and way forward...

Newly married wife died on delivery... embarassed
One bad I cannever wish for an Enemy sef.

It took my Uncle few years to recover...yet that still created small problem as his immediate family is looking like as if it is a polygamous home.

I still have two friends whose wives left them almsot similar situation last year...They are yet to rcover...They amlost cry on their status..

It is painful.

pray against same fate on you
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's a pity. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
twinskenny:
we both work in the same company for several years… the husband is my close friend. The twins baby are doing fine
Oh l see, very sad and unfortunate situation, Condolences to the entire family sad
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
R I P to her
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
The fragility of life
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
which kind wahala b dis. and bad news. spit

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Oh l see, very sad and unfortunate situation, Condolences to the entire family sad
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Amah70: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
irijuola:

It means 'my elder'. In this context, my elder sister

Was the writer Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
walkingshadow911:
which kind wahala b dis. and bad news.
spit

walkingshadow911 We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Drthobbie: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is so sad to imagine embarassed
It takes lot grace to conceive, carry pregnancy and give birth safely. Women are powerful.
My prayers are with the family left behind, and may God forgive the dead and rest her soul.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
izubext007:
Its shall not be our portion in Jesus name

You think the deceased woman didn't pray this prayer?
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Too bad...how can one's prayer request lead one to one's death
This death is not ordinary....God knows the best.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
I hope the babies survived so that it doesnt have to be a full blown loss rest on ma..u will surely be missed by those who hold u close t0 thier hearts it is well God knows best
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by errigdee: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
I still dey repeat am...this year make Una dey careful
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by philasine(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
IVF ������
So many women after doing IVF �����
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by otokx(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
philasine:
IVF ������
So many women after doing IVF �����

Don't say what you are not sure of.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by izubext007: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
Pray ur own
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Woah! Trying to picture these things makes it more scary and would never wish it on an enemy. Living with such pain is unimaginable.
Very scary..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
saajus:
People should not be dying like chicken during d delivery. The percentage is very low in advanced nations. I beg men in Ng, save a lot of money and take ur wives to good hospitals during pregnancy. They would have seen many things that cld go wrong during d delivery.

We also need to educate ppl on C/S. Ppl can deliberately choose C/S if they don't want to go thru d delivery pain. C/S is not bad luck cos I've seen our ppl always praying for pregnancy women that, they won't use knife deliver their baby

Like one of my US based friend will say, it is only in third world countries you will hear a woman died while giving birth to a new life...smh.

We will get there one day.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
tiswell:
pray against same fate on you
It will not happen...He that is in me ia greater..Some are very avoidable errors...Anyways God gives, and he takes.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by newoffer: 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Very scary. Hmmmmmm. May we not experience it. Very touching n devastating moment.
MufasaLion:

Woah! Trying to picture these things makes it more scary and would never wish it on an enemy. Living with such pain is unimaginable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by mummymum: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
May your soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Really sad, may her soul rest on .Amen
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by mummymum: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
rezzy:
It is so sad

Is it a crime to give birth in Nigeria?

This country en

In developed countries, women child mortality rate is low

Last year, I know about 5 women who died during delivery. It makes me scared to even give birth again.

May her soul rest in peace
What are you insinuating, how about mad women on the road that give birth alone safely without even attending anti natal. there are thousands and one giving birth safely on daily basis in Nigeria. Those countries you are talking about do you want to tell me they have not recorded any women/child mortality before. What you believe might work for you. Please pray for the soul of that woman to find rest not putting any blame on the country because she was not the only woman that put to birth during that period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.