Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) (34648 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by rezzy: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2022
mummymum:

What are you insinuating, how about mad women on the road that give birth alone safely without even attending anti natal. there are thousands and one giving birth safely on daily basis in Nigeria. Those countries you are talking about do you want to tell me they have not recorded any women/child mortality before. What you believe might work for you. Please pray for the soul of that woman to find rest not putting any blame on the country because she was not the only woman that put to birth during that period.

Are you saying she believed she would die during delivery and it worked for her?
Well, I'm not sure anybody will Pray for such.

Like I said, in developed countries, it is extremely low.

Most times, it's carelessness on the part of the doctors.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
I blame the hospital for her death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.