Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) (34644 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Amah70: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
debbydams:
Humm

Mr Death, this is most unfair and unfortunate.

May her soul rest in peace.

But what's "egbon mi" as written by her sister?
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109035479:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian woman, Mrs Gloria Chiaka Aderibigbe, has died two days after giving birth to a set of twins after ten years of marriage, Reports.

According to her sister, Nancy Chiama, Who Quickly Notified On Facebook Said that, Gloria developed complications shortly after giving birth to her babies on Thursday, December 23. On Christmas Day, she passed away.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below:

"I am lost of words my darling sister. Sis Gee I fondly call u. My padi, my gist partner, my personal person.

Where do I start from egbon mi....my world is broken. How do I cope with ur demise,egbon mi...

D first day u woke me up n told me ,u were pregnant!!! sleep left my eyes ...I cried, cried,thank God, held ur hands and we prayed together.....

Geee....y u con leave me wt d twins God bless u with n u just gave up d ghost naaaaa after 10 years of waiting

We talk about the preparations, we were ready for their birth, brought drinks n all ...all ready for the D-Day..

Geeeee...we no talk like dis naaaa....how do I cope with taking care of the twins egbon mi. I held u on Thursday night n told u congratulation. I left, saw u in d ambulance struggling for life !!!!!!!

Sissssssss!!! Not knowing it was my last ..n u died on Christmas day, a day I will not forget in my life. I made sure ur pregnancy journey was smooth, u did nothing but rested more...sis y na

We had plans , plenty plans on ur journey to motherhood...n death took u away from me...how do I cope with ur demise sis Gloria

Ur counseling helped me in so many ways,u were always der for me anytime I needed u. Where do I go from here sis of life?

8 years of living wt u, I learnt a lot from ur marriage, from u, how u coordinated ur home. Sis mi, u were selfless. U were kind to a fault. U radiate anywhere u go. U never had enemies. U were a blessing to so many people u came across.

I don't know wat else to write oooooo. I will not forget u egbon mi. I will not forget yesterday. Rest well sis...

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
abeg 2022 just start. What is it self?

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by We4all: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
patogist:
Since the beginning of this year... All I have read on this platform is death upon death... God may this death not locate any members of my family , friends and good members of Nairalander family.

I see. But others are free to die right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by georgeakins: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
The cause could be internal bleeding.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Demzyl(m): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
God Knows Best
Who Are We To Question God
That Is The Price of Our Living On Earth( DEATH)
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Finquas: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Too painful, this one tourch my bone marrow

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by kkins25(m): 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hmmm.. The husband would face the toughest moments of his life. dear lord..

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Finquas: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
patogist:
Since the beginning of this year... All I have read on this platform is death upon death... God may this death not locate any members of my family , friends and good members of Nairalander family.
This Kain prayer sef beta say u no pray at all, it looks like you are mocking those wen loose their beloved ones or that they are the ones who deserve to die

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
We are close very close… sad stuff

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
twinskenny:
We are close very close… sad stuff
Really? Are you related to her, rip to her and my Condolences to the bereaved family sad
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by jaeyking(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
ednut1:
Nigerians need to realize that not everyone must carry a child. Adoption and surrogacy should be considered too. Ivf children must not always be 2 or 3 too. One don do

Most times it's like that
I think to increase the chances of baby's survival

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Xantel(f): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rest on
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by iramure(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wow..a loving and caring god has done it again. We still have to thank him for everything because he said we should thank him in all situations..
Condolence to the family.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by AgroDoctor: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Though I don't believe in superstitions but then I know that not everyone will be happy with your success. Women should stop pregnancy photoshoots and posting on social media. It is better the pregnancy photoshoot is done and the pictures kept till the delivery has been done then the before (pregnancy pictures) and after (picture of the babies) can be posted on social media.

So painful she is gone. God bless her soul.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by lomprico(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Village people won!

Rip
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by irijuola: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amah70:

Mr Death, this is most unfair and unfortunate.

May her soul rest in peace.

But what's "egbon mi" as written by her sister?

It means 'my elder'. In this context, my elder sister

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by dreyboard(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
So sad cry, RIP to her
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by polite2(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
In this modern age U don't allow a woman labour for long!!! Imagine twin.. CS section could have saved both mother and the kids
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
2022 weytin dey sup death everywhere
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by andyanders: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Women, stop advertising ur pregnancy on soccial media, una no go dey hear. This is an evil world.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by otokx(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
andyanders:
Women, stop advertising ur pregnancy on soccial media, una no go dey hear. This is an evil world.

They will not listen, stubborn dey learn work for their side.

1 Like

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
I’m so emotional rn.. tears � everywhere
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
shadrach77:
Please turn this to prayer points

My desire will not lead me to my death.

I will not die at the time of my glory

In Jesus name

Stop mocking the dead woman

you really believe she didn't pray this or something similar?

so you blame now for desiring a child, for praying to God about it?

If all you can do is indirectly blame and shame victims then it's better to saying nothing

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
The sad side of giving birth at an advanced age

2 Likes

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Alanchewo: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sad �
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109035479:

According to her sister, Nancy Chiama, Who Quickly Notified On Facebook Said that, Gloria developed complications shortly after giving birth to her babies on Thursday, December 23. On Christmas Day, she passed away.

Why do u like lying and why are u such a thief? What relationship do u have with the sister of the deceased for them to have "quickly notified " on the demise of her sister?

3 Likes

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by dingbang(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
She could have done C section na.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by twinskenny(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Really? Are you related to her, rip to her and my Condolences to the bereaved family sad
we both work in the same company for several years… the husband is my close friend. The twins baby are doing fine
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Yet some women give birth to children like rats and they think it's a normal thing......Always be appreciative for the gift of life, you ain't alive today because you're holier than those in the grave.

RIP ma'am.
Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
andyanders:

But women have died from child birth without advertising on social media

4 Likes

Re: After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bahamas95:
Yet some women give birth to children like rats and they think it's a normal thing......Always be appreciative for the gift of life, you ain't alive today because you're holier than those in the grave.

RIP ma'am.

U are absolutely correct. Some don't understand these things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.