Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) (229 Views)

Angeline Francis Gives Up Billions Inheritance To Marry Her Nigerian Lover / My Mum Sleeps Around, Does Evil Things To Hurt People - Kemi Olunloyo’s Son Expo / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Gistmedia10: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/hQ7qj34aw30?feature=share

New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis

Pope Francis has equaled any form of abuse against woman as an insult on God.

The head of the world's 1.3 billion Catholics said this on Saturday during a mass in honour of Virgin Mary in the Saint Peter’s Basilica, Vatican.

Francis, who in March begins the ninth year of his papacy said, "The Church is mother, the Church is woman. And since mothers bestow life and women 'keep' the world, let us all make greater efforts to promote mothers and to protect women.

"How much violence is directed against women! Enough! To hurt a woman is to insult God, who from a woman took on our humanity."

https://youtube.com/shorts/hQ7qj34aw30?feature=share

1 Like

Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by shadeze: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Pope no get message, always repeating the same boring comments that were written for him over and over again.
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by seunlayi(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2022
shadeze:
Pope no get message, always repeating the same boring comments that were written for him over and over again.
why is the repeat hunting you like this?

3 Likes

Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
I get you right sir. But What of women that hurt men?

1 Like

Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Northernblood5(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you father.

To hurt any innocent person is an insult to God
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Offpointng: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
A Gay lussac pope shouldn't be telling us which is an insult to get. Pope you should be concerned bout fixing ur licking butt this year
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by ANON333: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Unnecessary exaggerated rhetorics. Who wants to behave will do so.
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by shadeze: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
seunlayi:
why is the repeat hunting you like this?
It's not hunting me, I just prefer a more vibrant and dynamic Pope that can excite people's interest like John Paul 2 and Benedict 16 were. This pope always sounds like a programmed robot that is just repeating the same things over and over again.
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Offpointng: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
I get you right sir. But What of women that hurt men?

It's an insult to the devil obviously
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Fasindo: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

Pope maybe reffering to foreign innocent men and not there Nigerian counterpart.
Because here in Nigeria the reverse is the case, it's women that are hurting men.
Kemi was the one who who hurted salvation ministry pastor.
Mrs Tinubu was the one who hurted Dino.
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by siofra(f): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Some idiot redpillers will call the pope a SIMP!! grin
Fasindo:
shocked

Pope maybe reffering to foreign innocent men and not there Nigerian counterpart.
Because here in Nigeria the reverse is the case, it's women that are hurting men.
Kemi was the one who who hurted salvation ministry pastor.
Mrs Tinubu was the one who hurted Dino.

I see you've taken your weed this morning. Weed is good sometimes but stay away from meth. That one will have you saying things like "Nigerian girls are useless all of them"
Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by siofra(f): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
I thought that by now, violence against women and sexism will drastically reduce but it seems like in recent years it has had a surge. Even in developed countries, sexism and violence against women is still high.

Is the world going backwards?

We need to fight this evil and if you're a woman please don't hesitate to complain against it. They will dismiss your experience or insult you but please don't relent

1 Like

Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
The bleeding gender will flood this thread soon!

Am outta here

Re: New Year’s Message: To Hurt Woman Is To Insult God – Pope Francis (video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:
I thought that by now, violence against women and sexism will drastically reduce but it seems like in recent years it has had a surge. Even in developed countries, sexism and violence against women is still high.

Is the world going backwards?

We need to fight this evil and if you're a woman please don't hesitate to complain against it. They will dismiss your experience or insult you but please don't relent
mtcheeeeerw,.... nonsense

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Girlfriend Happy Over The Phone? / What Business Or Trade Can I Use 200k To Start? / What's The Essence Of Wedding ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.