Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Nigerian Lady Reacts After Been Dragged Properly For Celebrating “20 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reacts After Been Dragged Properly For Celebrating “20 (405 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reacts After Been Dragged Properly For Celebrating “20 by Poco9ja2: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
A Nigerian lady got a tad infuriated by the comments that trailed a viral video of hers where she revealed that her relationship with her boyfriend is 20 years strong. Mom

The lady who could pass for a teenager but looks at most, like someone in her early twenties, made a video of herself and her man and captioned it “20 years relationship” — while one could have simply watched her video and gush over the love she shared with her man without paying so much attention to it, her caption made it otherwise.

The fact that she claims her relationship with her beau is for 20 years, had a lot of people in awe as they reacted to her claim — the comments bordered around her being too young to be in a 20 year old relationship. Hi

Source: https://www.poco9ja.com.ng/nigerian-lady-reacts-after-been-dragged-properly-by-netizen-for-celebrating-20-year-old-relationship-with-her-boyfriend-video/

(1) (Reply)

Someone Said I Should Give You This Message / Difference Between The Heart And The Head... Lol / Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.