Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? (1083 Views)

If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by emmyluizzz: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello Guys, Everyone have this self believe that they have all it takes to be the richest or possibly the most influential human on earth. Everyone believe in their self worth and personal attribute than that of everyone else. This topic has been trending on social media for a while now and it has drawn out some hilarious, funny, and strange replies from social media users.

At a point, the question sounds like a psychological one. it sounds like one that is set to test your mental ability. You might ask yourself, like. What am I selling? What will i say? What should i ask for? Money, Love, Attention, Or what?
Quite an interesting question that requires much thinking because it might be the answer to all you generation questions. We trust you guys to give the best answer when it comes to this. So Guys, the question here is

If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? The world is waiting to hear from you

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by emmyluizzz: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
for me talent’s don’t exist it’s all about passion n hardwork u can b whoever u want 2 be if u believe
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Righteousness2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
I WILL SCREAM WITH ALL IN ME!!

THERE IS NO MORE TIME!! THIS SHIP IS SINKING FAST!
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING QUICKLY!
The Breath in your Nostrils is not in your Hands! HEAVEN and HELL are so Real!
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED!
REPENT! RUN TO JESUS CHRIST NOW! Else you PERISH in HELL Fire!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jesus has been good to me. Come to him now, He's the only way.
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by olamighty100: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will shout out the Kalma..!
لا إله إلا الله
No diety is truly worthy of worship except Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by BuyAndSellStuff: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will say my name, that way it is etched in their subconscious and will definitely open some doors for me once their noise resumes.

Humans love the "oh, are you the XYZ that grabbed our attention the other day?" grin , right before they stamp your documents without checking you for drugs.
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
I go just dey shy grin grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by minks(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jesus is the only way. Repent and be saved.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Lilsameey: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will advertise my skills and drop links for them to come and handle their projects to me. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Richdee1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'll simply say
"Bleep you all"

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Bodyodour: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Equality and love should reign.
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by siofra(f): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Mtchew.
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Ekejoestar(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'll ask a question that only me knows the answer, in that way they will seek me out to find the answer.

In other words, I'll make them curious to know what the answer is and am sure to have the attention for more than 30 seconds.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Afamsi: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will tell them 'It profits you nothing if you gain everything in this world and fail to make heaven'

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by davidndu(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lilsameey:
I will advertise my skills and drop links for them to come and handle their projects to me. tongue
correct guy cool
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by cherryCola: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will tell them that JESUS is
the only way to eternal Life ! tongue.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Shedrack777: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Damn
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by cherryCola: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
I go just dey shy grin grin embarassed

Here you are again cheesy.
Happy new year cool.

Hope say my own Christmas and
new year rice never finish ooh sad.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Kaymicheal852: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:
Hello Guys,
Everyone have this self believe that they have all it takes to be the
richest or possibly the most influential human on earth. Everyone believe
in their self worth and personal attribute than that of everyone else.
This topic has been trending on social media for a while now and it has
drawn out some hilarious, funny, and strange replies from social media
users.

At a point, the question sounds like a psychological one. it sounds like
one that is set to test your mental ability. You might ask yourself, like.
What am I selling? What will i say? What should i ask for? Money,
Love, Attention, Or what?

Quite an interesting question that requires much thinking because it might
be the answer to all you generation questions. We trust you guys to give
the best answer when it comes to this.
So Guys, the question here is

If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What
Would You Say?
The world is waiting to hear from you

Everybody is a mf hypocrite I'll say it to y'all face
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by aimmoney9: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hold my nuts..... grin grin
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
cherryCola:

Here you are again cheesy.
Happy new year cool.

Hope say my own Christmas and
new year rice never finish ooh sad.
I no dey celebrate Christmas and New year tongue tongue

Happy new year Cola tongue
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by emmyluizzz: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
I no dey celebrate Christmas and New year tongue tongue
Happy new year Cola tongue
girls can be stingy ehhh stingy even to cum
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'll tell them everything about life is a lie, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by emmyluizzz: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
I'll tell them everything about life is a lie, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
abeg you get the one wey if I dey knack I no go ever cum for this life again
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

girls can be stingy ehhh
stingy even to cum
hehehehe grin grin grin
I no dey even celebrate my birthday sef tongue
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by emmyluizzz: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
hehehehe grin grin grin I no dey even celebrate my birthday sef tongue
you are finished completely
infact you are completely finished
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

abeg you get the one wey if I dey knack I no go ever cum for this life again

bro them no dey knack for heaven, you'll cum to come again, but longetivity sure boss
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by gentlegenius(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
I de come...
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by luvyaself95(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
It depend on how the attention come if it come from my dress or money i won't be freak out but if it my talent and hardwork then i will be glad to do more.
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
I will just shout my Eby's name to the hearing of everyone and tell them how much she means to me
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by Doglove91: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'll just let the 30 seconds pass without talking. 30 seconds of serenity, 30 seconds of peace of mind, 30 seconds of calmness and letting my mind wander off. I wish oooo kiss
Re: If You Have The Whole World’s Attention For 30 Seconds, What Would You Say? by emmyluizzz: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
bro them no dey knack for heaven, you'll cum to come again, but longetivity sure boss
I swear

I no want dey waste my sperm again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope I Am Not Feeling Jealousy Or Insecure? / Nairaland Redpillers Be Like... / What Is The Symptoms For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.