Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. (16484 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How I Started Making Money Producing Human Parts / How I Started Making $25 Daily Online from a 5k investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2023
Toju20:
My Amazon account was blocked without no reason. What can I do to get it back if not what are the things I should and shouldn't do to open a new one
open new one

1. New phone and number
2. Register us LLC for $50.
3. Go ahead and open with a different laptop.
All the best
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by mahvie: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pennywise2:
open new one

1. New phone and number
All the best
Hello, can you shed more light on this, please?
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
mahvie:

Hello, can you shed more light on this, please?
sorry I can't drop it publicly unless you message me
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by mahvie: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Pennywise2:
sorry I can't drop it publicly unless you message me
Done.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
mahvie:

Done.
replied
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Mcslize: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Galacious1:
keywords and I do auto too

That's nice.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Directway: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2023
Pennywise2:
open new one

1. New phone and number
All the best

Does Amazon track IP address of devices?
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Directway:

Does Amazon track IP address of devices?
yes and phone number
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by RelevantUpdates: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
Nice and very informative thread @op.

I'm not into Amazon Kdp yet. However, this is something I am willing to give a shot this year. For now, I make money online building and selling websites through The website of one of my mentors on Nairaland here:

www.legitwebsites.carrd.co

This is a great passive income stream for any newbie to sell websites to local and international investors on a regular basis for a good sum of money. Last Year; I was able to make 500k+ within a 17 days interval. I'm definite that this year will also do wonders.

I do not mind reaching out to you to learn up under your Kdp Mentorship Class too.

As Long as There is Life, Learning To Earn Never Stops.

Thanks.

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by emmilyezzy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pennywise2:
open new one

1. New phone and number
All the best
US LLC for $50?
Please how do I go about it?
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
emmilyezzy:

US LLC for $50?
Please how do I go about it?
you can send me a private message. but you will pay 5k for the info. dont bother if you are not interested.
thankyou
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by emmilyezzy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Pennywise2:
you can send me a private message. but you will pay 5k for the info. dont bother if you are not interested.
thankyou
How do I contact you?
I have issues with my email on this account m can't access it.
Can you give me an email or should I drop mine?
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
emmilyezzy:

How do I contact you?
I have issues with my email on this account m can't access it.
Can you give me an email or should I drop mine?
reach me here
ca****@gmail.com
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by emmilyezzy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pennywise2:
reach me here
ca****@gmail.com

Email me at ***3@gmail.com
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmilyezzy:

Email me at ***3@gmail.com
done
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by emmilyezzy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pennywise2:
done
Replied.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmilyezzy:

Replied.
done
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Henrique99: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
RelevantUpdates:

I'm not into Amazon Kdp yet. However, this is something I am willing to give a shot this year. For now, I make money online building and selling websites through The website of one of my mentors on Nairaland here:

This is a great passive income stream for any newbie to sell websites to local and international investors on a regular basis for a good sum of money. Last Year; I was able to make 500k+ within a 17 days interval. I'm definite that this year will also do wonders.

I do not mind reaching out to you to learn up under your Kdp Mentorship Class too.

Thanks.

Good evening to you.I will like to reach out to you concerning the selling and building of websites you talked about.I will like to learn from you
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by LegitWebsites: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Henrique99:
Good evening to you.I will like to reach out to you concerning the selling and building of websites you talked about.I will like to learn from you

Reach out to us via our website quoted on here.

It will lead you to our WhatsApp line where your training can commence.

Our WhatsApp contact can be seen on the infographics below.

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Directway: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Galacious1:
Not yet. But I'm considering it this year.

Check your mail and reply please.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by machote: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
RelevantUpdates:

Thanks.

What website do you sell the websites you build?

I await your reply. Thanks
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by TheOmalicha: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Iamfavored:
KDP is my remaining passive income stream.

I used to blog and vlog.

KDP alone made millions for me, only Google AdSense came close to what I make on kdp passively.

I love passive income.
KDP rocks!
Congratulations on your success OP.

Keep it up.

Mentor me please

I’d put in the work
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by LegitWebsites: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2023
machote:

What website do you sell the websites you build?

I await your reply. Thanks

I deal Specifically on SAAS Websites.

They are Specific as they point website visitors to Specific Funnels.

You Sell NEEDS.

So, your SAAS Website must address a Highly Demanding NEED.

Finally,
Your Copywriting Skills on Your SAAS Website is what improves Your Sales Volume.

Check up the meaning of SAAS on Google.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by machote: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2023
LegitWebsites:

I deal Specifically on SAAS Websites.

They are Specific as they point website visitors to Specific Funnels.

You Sell NEEDS.

So, your SAAS Website must address a Highly Demanding NEED.

Finally,
Your Copywriting Skills on Your SAAS Website is what improves Your Sales Volume.

Check up the meaning of SAAS on Google.
Thank you. I'll research on this.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Smashspesh(m): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Can anyone help me with template for formatting children's book age 6-10
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by adeniyi65(m): 5:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Galacious1:

Well done OP. What is the average word count you can advise someone to start with. I already have an aesthetic title with 25000 word counts. I use free time out of my daily duty.it had been almost 8 months I have been writing it to make it a worthy piece. What is the average word count i can settle for pls.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
adeniyi65:

Well done OP. What is the average word count you can advise someone to start with. I already have an aesthetic title with 25000 word counts. I use free time out of my daily duty.it had been almost 8 months I have been writing it to make it a worthy piece. What is the average word count i can settle for pls.

While waiting for the OP to respond to your question, which you directed explicitly to him, I advise all my students to have a minimum of 30k word count which is a standard practice I religiously adhere to.

Writing a minimum of 30k words allows you to price your book higher which also attracts a higher royalty pay per book sale.

As a self-published author that also have all my books on audio and sold on audible, having a minimum of 30k words will amount to 3.5hrs of audiobook narration which is also the good spot to get your narrated book to in other to get a higher royalty payment from Amazon ACX.

Hope, this helps.

2 Likes

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by adeniyi65(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2023
byrron:

While waiting for the OP to respond to your question, which you directed explicitly to him, I advise all my students to have a minimum of 30k word count which is a standard practice I religiously adhere to.

Writing a minimum of 30k words allows you to price your book higher which also attracts a higher royalty pay per book sale.

As a self-published author that also have all my books on audio and sold on audible, having a minimum of 30k words will amount to 3.5hrs of audiobook narration which is also the good spot to get your narrated book to in other to get a higher royalty payment from Amazon ACX.

Hope, this helps.
It really goes well with me.thanks a lot I appreciate it.every other things explained along with it will help me more over it.thanks once more.

1 Like

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
adeniyi65:

It really goes well with me.thanks a lot I appreciate it.every other things explained along with it will help me more over it.thanks once more.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Galacious1: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
adeniyi65:

1 Like

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Coachpromise123(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
Amazon kdp is the best for life.
I was able to go from$6.4 in a month to $53.3 in a week using the simple method called www to write my books on Amazon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards / CBN Policies Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.