Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. (16493 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How I Started Making Money Producing Human Parts / How I Started Making $25 Daily Online from a 5k investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by adeniyi65(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Galacious1:

Thanks for the reply. I just finished the manuscript at almost 31k word count.
I will be sending it out to a loyal hand(established author) to help with its proofreading soon.

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Kingbeewillsee(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2023
adeniyi65:

I will be sending it out to a loyal hand(established author) to help with its proofreading soon.

Hey, how was the sale of the book? Cos i have some questions to ask you
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by kingofcasting(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2023
adeniyi65:

This is googledocs app. Can you use it to format this manuscript for kindle?
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by adeniyi65(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2023
kingofcasting:
This is googledocs app. Can you use it to format this manuscript for kindle?
Yet it is. You can't use it to format your book. It can only assist as an immediate gadget that someone can use to get his idea down wherever he is. As there is NO mobile app in any store that can be use to format professional epub file, I'm currently using a website base formatting. It's called reedsdy.
https://reedsy.com/
It is built in a way that will make the work easier for any user, even if you are a newbie.
For efficiency of the website. It should be run on an updated chrome in desktop mode.

1 Share

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by adeniyi65(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2023
Kingbeewillsee:

Hey, how was the sale of the book? Cos i have some questions to ask you
Oga, i never finish its formatting and proofreading o. It's not easy. It's time consuming. With the way how busy I am, it can take another couple of months before it can be ready for uploading, it's because i only have few hours during Sunday alone to tackle it.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by GodSon1900: 7:58am On May 14, 2023
Iamfavored:
KDP is my remaining passive income stream.

I used to blog and vlog.

KDP alone made millions for me, only Google AdSense came close to what I make on kdp passively.

I love passive income.
KDP rocks!
Congratulations on your success OP.

Keep it up.

Please
how long did it take in kdp to get the millions
And how many books
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by GodSon1900: 4:32pm On May 14, 2023
Galacious1:
24-48 hrs or lesser

Please on my Payoneer GBP UK account
IBAN is not there
And BIC code
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Pennywise2: 8:44pm On May 14, 2023
GodSon1900:

Please on my Payoneer GBP UK account
IBAN is not there
And BIC code
open a euro account. It's sure to have iban

1 Like

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by GodSon1900: 9:28am On May 15, 2023
Pennywise2:
open a euro account. It's sure to have iban

Thanks.

I have USD and GBP on Payoneer
I'm not seeing the option to create another account -
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by GodSon1900: 7:20pm On May 15, 2023
Mcslize:

People want detailed information on specific problems. Those blog posts on Google may be too short to do justice to the particular problem a person is seeking solution to.

They just want something more detailed and well structured to read to solve any issue or problem they are facing.

Book writing is all about solving people problems in a written format. Most Amazon readers want something more detailed and quality filled. That's why.

Most of my books are 15k-80k words long, depending on the title and well packed with quality contents and properly structured.

Amazon is a long term business model. So one needs to always ditch out quality contents to be able to stand the test of time.

is $9.99 too much? How much is okay
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Mcslize: 7:43am On May 16, 2023
GodSon1900:

is $9.99 too much? How much is okay

Depends on your word counts. Price your book according to your word counts. If your book is between 10,000 - 15,000 words, that's not bad. You can price it between 10.95 -11.95 for paperback.

But if it's 20k-30k words, you can price it between 12.95-14.95.

2 Likes

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by GodSon1900: 11:48am On May 21, 2023
Mcslize:

Depends on your word counts. Price your book according to your word counts. If your book is between 10,000 - 15,000 words, that's not bad. You can price it between 10.95 -11.95 for paperback.

But if it's 20k-30k words, you can price it between 12.95-14.95.

Thanks
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Obeez: 6:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Am interested. Can you mentor me
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Robisky001(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2023
Galacious1:
Happy New Month to everyone making money legitimately despite the hardship in this country. May the Lord bless our hustles.
Please, how do I sort out this otp issue. Once I login and I want update my profile after putting my phone number for the otp to be sent I will start getting the invalid otp response.

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Risingsunn: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2023
I tried opening an account, seems Nigeria have been banned. Immediately I entered our country code. They said I should enter country code for another country, and me no get phone number of another country.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by alakara(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Risingsunn:
I tried opening an account, seems Nigeria have been banned. Immediately I entered our country code. They said I should enter country code for another country, and me no get phone number of another country.
Go to YouTube you'll see solution to your problem.

1 Like

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by akwesenana: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2023
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by omababe(f): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
adeniyi65:

Yet it is. You can't use it to format your book. It can only assist as an immediate gadget that someone can use to get his idea down wherever he is. As there is NO mobile app in any store that can be use to format professional epub file, I'm currently using a website base formatting. It's called reedsdy.
https://reedsy.com/
It is built in a way that will make the work easier for any user, even if you are a newbie.
For efficiency of the website. It should be run on an updated chrome in desktop mode.
Hi adeniyi65
I just sent you a dm please reply.
I need help with reedsy.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by olamilarks(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
omababe:

Hi adeniyi65
I need help with reedsy.
Hi!
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by adeniyi65(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
omababe:

Hi adeniyi65
I need help with reedsy.
I just replied your mail.
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Shaneroberts: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Galacious1: 9:32am On Jan 21
2024 Edition!

REGISTRATION FEE: N40,000

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: Already commenced but new students can send a mail to thewordpubbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 31/1/2024

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRAINING:
1. Laptop with internet access
2. Dedication and patience
3. Ability to ask questions when in doubt
4. A good command of English

Interested? Please send a message to thewordpubbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

Recent testimonies below

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Galacious1: 9:10am On Jan 30
Galacious1:
2024 Edition!

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT: Already commenced but new students can send a mail to thewordpubbooks(at)gmail(dot)com

Recent testimonies below

1 day to go!
Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by TechSavvyStack: 9:27pm On Jan 30
Galacious1:
2024 Edition!

Recent testimonies below

You dey chat dey reply yourself. Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. by Galacious1: 10:56pm On Jan 30
TechSavvyStack:

You dey chat dey reply yourself. Dey play grin
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote Fertiliser Plant To Commence Operations Next Week / Asake Oge: Nigerian Debtors, Mad People, Mad Solutions - (Fashion Designer) / Jonathan Launches Development Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.