Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. (1463 Views)

Why Are Short Girls So Cute? / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good day, Fellas. To those who might be hurt abt my previous post. I want u to know that i do mean to discriminate or condemn anyone irrespective of ur height. I want u to know that u are all beautiful and handsome the way u are, irrespective of ur height or body stature. U are unique and awesome, the way u are. ONE LOVE.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by cherryCola: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. To those who might feel hurt abt my previous post. I want u to know that i do mean to discriminate or condemn anyone irrespective of ur height. I want u to know that u are all beautiful and handsome the way u are, irrespective of ur height or body stature. U are unique and awesome, the way u are. ONE LOVE.

Boy how is your air Force career ?
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
cherryCola:

Bro, i never join.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
cherryCola:

It's still in process. It could be Navy or Airforce.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by cherryCola: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Truvelisback:

Good luck cool.

But why is everyone running from army grin .
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
cherryCola:

Good luck cool.

But why is everyone running from army grin .
Army training na die ooo. Infact na hell. Even when i ask some guys who just passed out from Airforce training last year May, if u hear wetin them tell me ehn! even person wey wan join go dey fear.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by cherryCola: 12:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Army training na die ooo. Infact na hell. Even when i ask some guys who just passed out from Airforce training last year May, if u hear wetin them tell me ehn! even person wey wan join go dey fear.

Lol grin.

air Force as the most easiest training follow
by army but you see navy undecided, that one nah story
for another day cheesy
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Lilsameey: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. To those who might be hurt abt my previous post. I want u to know that i do mean to discriminate or condemn anyone irrespective of ur height. I want u to know that u are all beautiful and handsome the way u are, irrespective of ur height or body stature. U are unique and awesome, the way u are. ONE LOVE.
Lmaoooo, so Dem attack you for that post?.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Did you hurt anyone through your words if you did good for being apologetic..but if you didn't and was only stating your thoughts you don't have to be sorry..

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Sammy101111(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2022
The fact will never change short girls are always aggressive and rude .
Not my choice

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:

Did you hurt anyone through your words if you did good for being apologetic..but if you didn't and was only stating your thoughts you don't have to be sorry..
I didn't hurt but some folks misunderstood & misinterpreted my post and concluded that i am condemning short girls. I only shared my experience dating them, that most of my date or friendship with them had rarely being favourable to me because of their anger and hot temper Issue. Nai some people come carry am for head like oshuka.

Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't hurt but some folks misunderstood & misinterpreted my post and concluded that i am condemning short girls. I only shared my experience dating them, that most of my date or friendship with them had rarely being favourable to me because of their anger and hot temper Issue. Nai some people come carry am for head like oshuka.
Then you don't need to apologise..let them react anyway they want cos you only stated your opinion..

Most times when people overreact you can do them a favour by ignoring them..it's very simple..

You are great so don't make anyone make you feel otherwise..stand by your word and never back out..

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Sammy101111:
The fact will never change short girls are always aggressive and rude .
Not my choice
That's how my ex gf was. She was Very difficult to calm when she is angry. And when she is angry, she can be very rude. She only calms down on her own or when she feels like. When she finally becomes calm, trust me, na that time i go come start my own. I just bone the girl after much of her drama. The good side of her is that, she is loving, caring and kind-hearted.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Lilsameey:
Lmaoooo, so Dem attack you for that post?.
Dem no let me drink water drop cup ooo. The post didn't go well with 3 or 4 people. They were so hurt that they concluded that i am condemning short girls. My annoyance was that they didn't read to comprehend my story b4 flaming up.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2022
cherryCola:

Lol grin.

air Force as the most easiest training follow
by army but you see navy undecided, that one nah story
for another day cheesy
Them say na Army ooo. Many people are scared of applying for Army. Many of them prefer Navy or Airforce.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Sammy101111(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2022
The short girl i dated esther was like that too but this one i no fit talk any small thing na para SHE GO JUST THEY SWEAR BIG BIG SWEAR I COULD NOT TAKE IT I JAPA
Truvelisback:
That's how my ex gf was. She was Very difficult to calm when she is angry. And when she is angry, she can be very rude. She only calms down on her own or when she feels like. When she finally becomes calm, trust me, na that time i go come start my own. I just bone the girl after much of her drama. The good side of her is that, she is loving, caring and kind-hearted.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by helinues: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't like guys that can't stand their ground
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Lilsameey: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Dem no let me drink water drop cup ooo. The post didn't go well with 3 or 4 people. They were so hurt that they concluded that i am condemning short girls. My annoyance was that they didn't read to comprehend my story b4 flaming up.
Sorry bruh, I think they are SHORT. tongue grin
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvelisback(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2022
helinues:
I don't like guys that can't stand their ground
I stood my ground but some folks made it seem like i am insulting and condeming them or Seeing them like worthless beings. Although, it was Fati2001 that started the senselessness by her blind assumptions. So, those Simp folks followed.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by helinues: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
I stood my ground but some folks made it seem like i am insulting and condeming them or Seeing them like worthless beings. Although, it was Fati2001 that started the senselessness by her blind assumptions. So, those Simp folks followed.

In life, you can't satisfied everyone. As long as you are sure about your points, any one having disagreement with it shouldn't no longer be your headache but theirs
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by fati2001(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:

yes you are cool
Truvelisback:
Lol, that u are taller than i am doesn't mean that i am short. I like my height as e dey. People wey too tall no dey get sense. Have u noticed that?

Good day, Fellas. The reason(s) i find it difficult to date short girls is that, they can be very stubborn, aggressive, hot-tempered, violent(not all) i.e they can fight. When they are angry like dis ehn, just, give them chance. But they are loving, caring, and hardworking. When they love u, they love u for real. When they hate u, they hate u. I once dated a short girl some years ago, she is loving, caring and hardworking. She isn't a stingy type, she can share her only food remaining in her home with u and she rarely ask money from u. She use to bring cooked food and bring to me then. The they i knew this girl truely love me was when she brought the only food she had at home for me to eat. She didn't tell me because she rarely open up issues like that to me. I only sensed it from her facial expression that she wasn't happy or she looked worried. It was after i keenly asked her that she open up to me. I quickly gave her money to quick get food stuffs. If u see us ehn! We were like couples but her lack of anger management and those characters i mentioned above made me lose the feelings i had for her.

so funny he even said short girls that are cool are rare.. BECAUSE MY BOSS DON THAT
EUROPE
ASIA
SOUTH AND NORTH AMERICA
AND OTHERs

Truvelisback:
Short girls that are actually cool are very rare. Note: They are usually cool when they are in good mood. It's usually very difficult to calm them down when they are angry, most especially those ones with small breasts. Na so her own be.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Hotspotbro(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Short girls will body shame and hate it if you do so against them..
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
U don leave ur teaching job..
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvela: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
U don leave ur teaching job..
Wish teaching job?
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truvela:
Wish teaching job?
U once mentioned u teaching with ur truvel acct wey u don deactivate.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Truvela: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
U once mentioned u teaching with ur truvel acct wey u don deactivate.
That was then.
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truvela:
That was then.
Y u wan come dey disguise..
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: To Those Who Might Felt Hurt Abt My Previous Post Abt Short Girls. by cherryCola: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Them say na Army ooo. Many people are scared of applying for Army. Many of them prefer Navy or Airforce.

Navy give more of a mental engaging training
which is harder than physical training.
And secondly their water and desert survival
training is what you won't recommend for even your
enemy cheesy.
But I guess the later training are mend for SF only cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*x With My Pastor's Wife Episode 1-8 / Words You Should Never Say To A Woman. / Why MC Oluomo Is Always The Helper Of Every Female Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.