Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,934 members, 7,838,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Happy New Year - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Year (3748 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Year by Totilopussylick(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2022
danietohbadt:
If you need hookup girls, it's quite easy.
Just download OLOSHO app on Play Store, you'll meet them enough especially since there's a university in Ife. I'm sure there'll be lots and lots of OAU students there.

My owns concern here however is the job you claim you did on some websites. Abeg show me the way, I want to do jobs on websites too and make money. Thank you
Expert in the game is advancing you to get the App, olosho app, i never knew it exist cheesy

Thanks, make me go download it and see shocked

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year by Farfalla(f): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2022
You were not scammed by a girl.

I can tell you that for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Year by danietohbadt(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Expert in the game is advancing you to get the App, olosho app, i never knew it exist cheesy

Lol
Re: Happy New Year by luizpippo(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Rubbish app
Re: Happy New Year by Daxyd4realzy(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2022
No Peace to Simps
Re: Happy New Year by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Video calling would have saved you...
Re: Happy New Year by otis3(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
@ justpowerApp, sorry for being game...you don't need the bank...just give your scammer a bait they will sure fall for it again this time around set them up.more also since you have their phone numbers and other details this should be a very easy nut to crack.
Re: Happy New Year by Richy419: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Wow grin interesting so this is how you chose to start your new year � money way you for use bless people make beta work show for you see you life now you one go bank go complain say olosho scam you angry tongue
Re: Happy New Year by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2022
JustPowerApps:
Una bashing too much biko cheesy

L M M F A O !
OP got cooked/roasted into deleting the post. Loooooooool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. / One Word For This Guy? / Any Sugar Mummy In Calabar Looking For A Responsible, Hot And Good Looking Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.