Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,675 members, 7,827,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. (3744 Views)

Is She The Youngest Bustiest Social Media Celebrity In Nigeria? / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Infolenka: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
I just found the bustiest girl on Nairaland..

I'll mention her handle if I get authorization from you guys.

Don't want to get banned again and my post deleted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Tenrack: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Infolenka:

please mention her abeg grin cheesy This ought to be interesting.
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Infolenka: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tenrack:
please mention her abeg grin cheesy This ought to be interesting.

@hamachi
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Tenrack: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Infolenka:

@hamachi
she's gorgeous tbh.
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Caleb15(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Don't use alternate account to post on nairaland when banned, if you do make sure we don't find out
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Goodlady(f): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
What rubbish thread is this to discuss someone's breast?

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by DanielPat01: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:
What rubbish thread is this to discuss someone's breast?

But you and the guy that created the thread are funny. 😂

Let's forget about his nasty Topic.

Why would you add a virgin Zulu maiden pics on your profile as per wetin to trick us into believing you are one or what? 😝

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Goodlady(f): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

Now let's forget about his nasty decision. Why would you add a virgin Zulu maiden pics on your profile as per wetin to trick us into believing you are one or what 😝
I stand for purity. I represent virginity.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Infolenka: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
DanielPat01:

Let's forget about his nasty Topic.

Why would you add a virgin Zulu maiden pics on your profile as per wetin to trick us into believing you are one or what? 😝

You are chatting with a guy pretending to be a woman. Check his profile. No girl that registered in 2023 would have that much posts and comments.

Stop allowing these stupid, jobless boys deceive you.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Infolenka: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Caleb15:
Don't use alternate account to post on nairaland when banned, if you do make sure we don't find out

My ban was for 7 days. It's expired.
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Caleb15(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Infolenka:

My ban was for 7 days. It's expired.
Then stop trolling...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by DanielPat01: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Infolenka:

You are chatting with a guy pretending to be a woman. Check his profile. No girl that registered in 2023 would have that much posts and comments.

Stop allowing these stupid, jobless boys deceive you.

I suspected this. 👍
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by DanielPat01: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Goodlady:

I stand for purity. I represent virginity.

I have heard you chairman.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Sahahac1(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmmm na wa
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Sahahac1(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmmm na wa grin
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Infolenka:

@hamachi

Are you sure?
Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by DaInferno(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2023
Infolenka:

what a simple man grin. I wish to see the day a lady will come here and create such a thread too. Adam no get dignity

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by ahnie: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2023
Hamachi is same person as iyaTola.
Do not be decieved.
He's a guy with balls..he has several other monickers.

The lady on his profile is a flux,a pics he lifted.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Bustiest Girl On Nairaland. by Uniquetani1(f): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na so rape dey start, go and repent

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her,but Her Sister Wants Me / What Is Your Idea Of A Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Cook? / Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.