Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,512 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi (12145 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Aregbesola Attend APC South West Leaders Parley / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by Omoboricash(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
DabuIIIT:

The question is, between the party OPC supported 2015 and 2019 and the buhari party/govt you supported 2015 and 2019,who has brought more untold disaster and hardship and hunger and poverty to the people?
Unfortunately im not a member of any political party . I was only telling you where OPC belongs. My company was affected with Jonathan decision to awarded pipelines surveillance to thugs and militant. He prefers high tech technology to thugs and militants .
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by ablejesus26(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
Anyone who supports anything related to the evil apc,is a wicked sombori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by peculiar2233: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Abi, are they saying they are going to sabotage SW interest in 2023 with restructuring?

grin
Aboki, no dey comment for other region issue again abi u no dey hear word ni
Omo eran ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by DabuIIIT: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Omoboricash:

Unfortunately im not a member of any political party . I was only telling you where OPC belongs. My company was affected with Jonathan decision to awarded pipelines surveillance to thugs and militant. He prefers high tech technology to thugs and militants .

That ain't the question, besides then,what are you doing here?
You blamed Gej for awarding those contracts to OPC and tompolo instead of the navy but did buhari not do same? Have you and your fellas condemned buhari! Is your company the military?
What is your company?!
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by tollyboy5(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2022
ba7man:
They are a large collection of illiterates.

Even their leader Gani Adams became infamous, an illiterate. He later went to school as a grown adult.

Be careful when taking the advice of illiterates, that's why i can never support Igboho.
If you say not going to sch means you're an illiterate then maybe you're the educated zombie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by ArewaNorth: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
anseeda:
cheesy who come be their candidate, Shekau?
Atiku!
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by Joylove2324(f): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by Laren24(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
Be careful with what you wish for, ogbeni....

Shallow-thinking folks like you invariably commit the naive error of conflating South West with Lagos...

The moment the system enables other ports in Nigeria to operate with the political manipulation being applied since independence, Lagos will lose its lustre.

I hope you know what a weakened Lagos portends for the South West?

Rationality presupposes that you people scale down your misguided sense of self-importance...
Read what he said in response to your former responses and see your quote now. It's shows the level of your stupidity and lack of civil discuss. You'd be very irritating to interact with.
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by LegendHero(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Well said brother. 2023 will indeed be sweet. It will separate the wheat from the chafe. We know the North do not want restructuring.

We also know Igbos are a confused people who are not advocates of good governance per se and will swing behind anything depending on what they have to gain.

They can reject restructuring at the drop of a hat if made a "cornerstone" (as GEJ described them) of Atiku's PDP Government.

It is the SW that needs restructuring vitally because the troubled years under Buhari and Jonathan has shown us that we may go down with other hopeless regions if we don't restructure to gain a system somewhat akin to regionalism.

Yorubas are in exactly the position that led Britain to Brexit. The comparative economic success of Britain made her the top destination for migrants from other EU States.

The Brexit vote simply confirmed that more Britons believed the nation needed to control her border, and the influx of those seeking a better life, to protect British people.

We cannot 'Yorubexit' from Nigeria. Yet as a proud and capable people , we now uncompromisingly want solutions that means we are able to use our talent and endowment to secure a better existence and future for Yorubas.

Believe me bro, this is all SW Yoruba intelligentsia now talk about everywhere I go and a political discussion ensues. It seems many Yorubas now see the situation as 'restructure or die'.

When the heat of the battle rages, I would really love to see, given the many negatives we Yorubas have suffered the most because of 'one Nigeria', the Yorubas amongst us who would dare work for the PDP Fulani candidate, indicating 'more of the same' for Yorubas and the SW, or try to sabotage an APC Yoruba.

I believe all this is 'demo' and ashawo runs by OPC. They will eventually be put in their place because Yoruba intellectuals, who believe it is their responsibility to agitate on behalf of even uneducated Yorubas in the the most remote Village, are not joking with restructuring, as an uncompromising demand on the next President, that will give us more control over our affairs.

We sprung behind Buhari because we believed he had the qualities and personal character to uncompromisingly push for it. Indeed Buhari has actually now proven to many Yorubas that Nigeria can never be restructured, benevolently for all, under a Northerner.

Most Yorubas now feel restructuring restructuring is something that is inevitable. It can be delayed but not denied. In fact this is the reason the OPC is using it to drive their personal agenda. They know restructuring, and changing the core nature of how Nigeria works, resonates strongly with every Yoruba today.

OPC will be shocked by the raw vehemence they will face over a goal many Yorubas now feel is bigger than the self-interest of any individual or group. Na me talk am.

100%.
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by LegendHero(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
sokera:
God bless you , I have a feeling you are YYF member ? If not then if you are a full blooded yoruba then you should join YYF movement now … God bless you

God bless you too bro. I’m not in any group for now.

But I know about all these Yoruba groups that I can join if I want to.
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by sokera: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
LegendHero:

God bless you too bro. I’m not in any group for now.

But I know about all these Yoruba groups that I can join if I want to.
if you are a full blooded , join YYF … YYF is the Yoruba think tank … you sound very aware of the situation…

1 Like

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by LegendHero(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
sokera:
if you are a full blooded , join YYF … YYF is the Yoruba think tank … you sound very aware of the situation…

Thanks and I grab but for now I’ll just be chilling.

I am Yoruba 100% tinu teyin.
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by GEEBITE: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
They are sick people. How can one man's ambition be swallowed hook line and sinker by all Even Awo whose roots,family and educational credentials are well known was not followed by all Yorubas.

The crux of the matter is even they were roped into a meeting they never attended or probably not invited. Isnt that fraud?
lquote author=sapoyoro post=11006414l5]
according to a foolish tinubu supporter..
premise 1- the only real and authentic Yoruba is one who support tinubu and his party.
premise 2- all other Yorubas who don't support tinubu and his party are bastards...
lol...omo oko and omo ale are now determined by party affiliation..
orisirisii[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
maestroferddi:
Be careful with what you wish for, ogbeni....

Shallow-thinking folks like you invariably commit the naive error of conflating South West with Lagos...

The moment the system enables other ports in Nigeria to operate with the political manipulation being applied since independence, Lagos will lose its lustre.

I hope you know what a weakened Lagos portends for the South West?

Rationality presupposes that you people scale down your misguided sense of self-importance...

Lol. A "weakened Lagos" should actually fill you Igbos with trepidation the most because money made by millions of Igbos in 'numerous' occupations ( cool ) indirectly sustains many families in the SE and thus the economy of the region at large.

You actually miss the point of my post with your simplistic understanding of all that was said. Lagos is essentially the SW and that reality will come to the fore under a restructured Nigeria when the complete and holistic implementation of the eloquent DAWN strategy roadmap can be achieved.

Download the strategy Roadmap below and read if interested.

https://dawncommission.org/strategy-roadmap-2/

DAWN is the regional integration agenda for the entire SW region. It proposes the SW does not see herself as an aggregation of independent States.

The brains behind DAWN want a regional outlook and coordinated drive to use interdependent cooperation and assistance to spur unilateral growth and development throughout the SW region.

Lagos remains ready to play her part. So you cannot dissociate Lagos from the SW with most informed Yorubas viewing the State as a powerhouse others can leverage on for rapid growth and development in a restructured Nigeria.

https://dawncommission.org/#

DAWN Commission, was set up by the Governments of the Southwest States of Nigeria as the institutional and programme management body to midwife their Regional Integration Agenda. It is therefore the dedicated coordinating agency, fully empowered by the Governments to ensure the delivery of the composite development aspirations of the Region, as expressed in what has been generally adopted and known as the Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN).

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by preciousmetals: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
He campaign to restructuring but his government is still in power for 6 years and still nothing happened, and you think by him becoming president which he can never be he will restructure Nigeria, you're high on drugs, junky
Dsalvo:

Illiterate. Do you know what restructuring is about and how, in Nigeria's reality, Tinubu symbolizes it the most of all Nigerian leaders since 1999?

When BAT became Governor in 1999 the entire world knew the man was obsessed with weaning Lagos of the addiction to Abuja cash and making the State socio-economically self-sustaining.

Tinubu has attained that exactly. This is why he is loved iconically and admired across the world from Africa to Europe, USA, Asia etal.

BAT supervised the delivery of the biggest IGR increase in the history of Nigeria for Lagos.

In the process making the State the 6th biggest economy in Africa and richer than some African 'powerhouse' nations like Ghana, Kenya etal.

Tinub succeedwd in ensuring Lagos is the only State in Nigeria that can sustain herself without financial support from the FG.

Anybody who talks about agberos when Tinubu is discussed is likely an IPOBian. Dead giveaway yet some of us expect it from you hateful people.

You are the only ones who would deny stunning achievements, that has made Lagos the number one permanent destination of your people in the entire world, to be talking childishly about agbero and bullion van when the entire world fetes Tinubu as being an outstanding reformers and one of the best in Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by ItswellMike: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
U NEVA CHI CHOMTIN
LegendHero:
I have a question for OPC.

You said what we Yorubas need is restructuring (100% correct). How exactly are you going to get it if you fail to support someone that have at least 60-70% chance of effecting the restructuring?

If you can’t support Tinubu/Osinbajo/Fashola etc publicly, then at least let us know who you’ll rather support coz to even get restructuring, the nation need to keep working and you will need to have a president that can at least support it to an extent.

Are Ona Kakanfo that doesn’t know how to be diplomatic as a leader. Even if the Northerners don’t like Atiku, they won’t come out and be talking like elenujawaya like this.
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by Rondrosco: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gunfight Erupts Near Dala Police Station In Kano

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by DSoj(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
BASTARDS
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Dsalvo post=109064233]

So, to you words speak louder than action when many universally believe the opposite is true?

Why do you want to put so much importance on what Tinubu says or does not say when you have the living and breathing example of Lagos State as an embodiment of Tinubu's political/administrative leaning and socio-economic thinking?

Obama talked the talk yet his Presidency ultimately disappointed many.

Also, have you considered that Tinubu might be circumspect in speech because he know the nature of Nigerian politics that consists more of enemies of progress, willing to use anything against others, than productive reformers as Tinubu himself is?

Stooping to conquer is a golden tenet of life.

Look at Governor Buni who junkets around as APC coordinator rather than busy himself with the affairs of leading Yobe.

He is doing nada for Yobe and always talking and making snide remarks about a "strong man" hijacking APC.

Are those empty and failed/falling 'talkers' the sort we need or tried and tested Tinubu who showed exemplary and productive focus on the affairs of his State as Governor?

If we want talk then let us back loquacious FFK, always saying what people wanf to hear for personal profit, and ignore the crucial fact he failed in government office.

Meanwhile let us condemn and reject Tinubu for not talking and ignore the exemplary and universally lauded reality of how he transformed Lagos into the 6th biggest economy in Africa and Nigeria's only nation-State.

Does Tinubu need to be shouting about his beliefs when the direction he took Lagos in, and the successes he achieved, speak eloquently for him? [/quot

FFK doesn't fall in line with these three people mentioned talking about the presidential race and lending one's voice to speak the truth at the right moment doesn't make one talkative or garrulous.For instance,Tinubu went into dead silence during the gory massacre of EndSARS protesters and some of the youths that were killed were once mobilized during "Change Mantra" in 2015 by Tinubu.What this indicated was that Tinubu's presidential ambition is more important than those youths that were killed because he deliberately remained quiet in order not to fall out of favour with Buhari should he make unfavourable comment or statement.Also Tinubu has been playing dumb as regards discourse on restructuring as well as Twitter ban in which the nation has lost hundreds of billions of naira and fundamental right of Nigerians are infringed upon.Most Nigerians are not ready to follow an indifferent,unreliable and hypocritical leader anymore alot of lessons have been learnt.
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by maestroferddi: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Laren24:

Read what he said in response to your former responses and see your quote now. It's shows the level of your stupidity and lack of civil discuss. You'd be very irritating to interact with.
The word should be discourse - a noun - and not discuss which is a verb..

I wouldn't want to bandy words with your kind sha...
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by sokera: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Thanks and I grab but for now I’ll just be chilling.

I am Yoruba 100% tinu teyin.
good

1 Like

Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by oyatz(m): 4:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Shetemi12:
I can't even remember any group called OPC. Their time is dead, we ain't in year 2000

They are still very active especially in providing local security to and participating in cultural activities in many sub-urban areas in the S/west
Re: 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi by richmond500: 5:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Tinubu should not be president biko.

Its either Osinbajo, Amaechi, Umahi or Zulum but na just 1vote I get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We'll Overcome Boko Haram By June - Jonathan (vow made in MARCH 2012) / Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.