Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn (19962 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by West2019(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
na everyday phone dey spoil but nah every week i dey Barber my hair

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by arthurwillia(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmm nothing defeat barbing, flexible and you can set up anywhere
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by vincentjk(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
No be small money dey for barbing business o, especially when u dey better position wen guys gode troop in and out your shop.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by avrilwisedata: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Phone repairs especially if you're good .I know of two brothers who built eir aux wit it
Na 2go children dey type like dis cheesy cheesy

Na joke o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by officialfestus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
barbing....I'll be venturing into it soon
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by donproject2(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by ABSTRUSE: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone ooo

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by wiseone28: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone phone phone

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Totilopussylick(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:

Why do you prefer Barbing?
barbing is very lucrative if you are in a good location.

Plus

I base in Germany, barbing here is 8 Euro.

7k in naira.
I was lucky to learn barbing in Nigeria before I left.

Most times, I barb myself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by marcelofrancis: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
The two pays well but Phone repair pay better than Barbing only if you are very good at it and also in a good location

3 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by nathyx(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
A handset set engineer is just like a medical doctor it is what he charges you that you pay except you don't want your problem solved choose wisely boss wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by blaquebelle: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
With a central location, nice decor and better packaging, you can make good money from barbing. You gas be good Sha, bros
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Dreytonisback(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
They're both very lucrative

It's all about having much money to set them up to a higher standard and also be best at what you do.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by ayovenice(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
To me I recommend barbing anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Niggarzz will always want a nice cut and shave till the end of time
If you can set up a type of barbing saloon that looks dope
Like the one set up by ice cube in that movie tittled " barbers shop"
If you can set up such funny environment like that barbers shop then where ever you are located i will come and have a nice cut....
Love that movie so much ft ice cube, nicky minaj, Cedric the entertainer, Michael ealy, queen latifah, Regina hall, Anthony Anderson, common Rashid, drain cole and Michael reiny
it wasn't Nicki....it was Eve
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Lifewasgood: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
If you can learn both. And when getting a shop for either of them make sure it’s located at a busy junction to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Write4me(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone Repairs. Although you MAY end barbing a President and Celebs one day, I would advise you go for phone repairs. Everybody will come to you to solve thier problems.

And hey you need to be good too.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by topekka(f): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
follow your instinct
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Zion243(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go for phone repair and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by iscom(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repair joor
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hunger never wire u, if at all any one u learn u will bring creativity to which ever u do
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Didi2d(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Barbing
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Hisbah20: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
depending in the location and how good you are in the job. but i prefer barbing
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Lifewasgood: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repair never has and never will. I know a barbing shop in PH with almost 8 barbers and each works more than 200k monthly. Don’t know if they are on salary or dey divide by % but each takes home more than 100k monthly. He nor go easy for phone repairer to get 100k a month. Phone repairer gets 1k for changing screen, 500 for charging port, flashing na how much? Those phone repairer boys survive by buying and selling used devices which has sent many to jail for chromes thry don’t know. In the phone business, na the screen and accessories sellers they hammer not repairers. Gone are the days people pay for someone to send them music or movies.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by sheflat: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
To be sincere and realistic with you phone repair is 100‰ lucrative and easily make you rich but be ready to pay for mistakes that arise and one more thing go for software aspects of it, like flashing, unlocking , just make sure you are in a very good location or a popular market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who says you can't do both?
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by written007: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anybody can learn barbing
No offense my broos in the barbing profession.
Barbing is a fine profession, an art and some people are better at it than others. However, my opinion is that there is no free bees, no free money or maybe they are ( forgive my ignorance). My point is you almost always have to put in the time to output xyz money. As a phone repairer, while some may be a challenge, there are others that more or less are pretty easy to troubleshoot. You will be amaze how people don't know how resourceful YouTube videos are for minor phone issues that aren't technical.. Ignorance is at it highest even in the information era that we are in. Beats me.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by NairaMaster1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:
Guys please I need your advice...

I want to learn handwork this year...

And I want to go for eithre "Barbing or phone repair"

Please I need ur advice...

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

Both
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by beeveepee3306: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kelewele The site is doing well .com.

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Linesman(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone Repair is Lucrative if Only You Are Perfectly Good in it.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by freeman67: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repairs is troublesome especially if you don't have all the needed equipment. It also need you to constantly be updating yourself.

Barbing need update too but it is easier to learn and less troublesome. Just go for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Barbing, phone repair can be messy and you will get arrested or beaten if you spoil someone phone and refuse to pay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.