Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn (19958 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Htt0: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
None
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by stanisbaratheon: 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kzinne:
so you mean they cut like 300 people monthly?

Yes na. That is even putting it mildly. At least I can talk of where I cut my hair.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by stanisbaratheon: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
annayawchee:
as in with the rate of barber shops everywhere abi is your place a new planet??

See this nigger.

Barbing is one craft that if you're good at it people wouldn't mind paying transport for a 10km journey to cut in your salon.

Where I cut my hair, I'm certain my barber cuts at least 10-20 persons in a day and at a rate of 500 naira per hair cut.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
tallerSSS:
i realize upto 200-350k monthly from phone repair.. i go home most times with 10k and above, few times 20k and above... barbing na purnishment for me... time barber go take make 2k, i don collect 10k.
hello sir you fit teach me phone repair I am in lagos currently
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Iconstar: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
butux2020:
So true.
Am into phone repair service. Basically the software part.
But if am to choose I will chose phone repair any day.
The money you make on one phone sometimes is what you can make a whole day in babbers shop.
And you can unlock phone remotely without physical presence but u can say the same for babbee.
After scamming your customers
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nozino: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
vickydevoka:

Yours is expensive. 1k per player. Lol

It’s not mine. That’s what the management charges. With 1k, you can play from morning till closing hour.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by 4toMaStEr(m): 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
My brother go for phone repairs because in it no matter where u are in this country people will look for u...especially when you are good in it...am talking from experience because am a phone engineer making it by His grace.

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by 4TZME(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go for phone repairing...phone shop is cheaper to setup and you easily buy phones cheap and sell as secondhand
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Sleekfingers: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Rhea:

Start small then. See how they do by easter. Then proceed from there. It is a cash cow. Everybody eats chicken.

For your information, not everybody eats chicken. Cuz, I don't eat chicken. The smell is irritating.

Although, the percentage of us that don't eat chicken is kinda low.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Sleekfingers: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
Barbing.

With an average rate of 500 naira per hair cut, Barbers make an average of 150k per month where I live.

Na everyday people dey barbe ?
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by mkoabiola: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Nozino:

I cut my hair weekly at N1000/hair cut. The shop is always full and one has to wait for hours. That’s good money. Plus you can combine it with other businesses. My salon has a pedicure and manicure section, a mini store, a mini bar and a snooker board which cost 1k per player
Na Magodo u de stay ni
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Phone repair is okay but Barbing is more profitable, you will always have customers but for phone it be once in a while unless you add laptop repair to it.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by AmuRubber(m): 2:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Kzinne:
so you mean they cut like 300 people monthly?

Statistically, that's like having 10 customers daily for 30 days, which of course is pretty much achievable.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by AmDayo: 2:14am On Jan 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
To me I recommend barbing anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

Niggarzz will always want a nice cut and shave till the end of time
If you can set up a type of barbing saloon that looks dope
Like the one set up by ice cube in that movie tittled " barbers shop"
If you can set up such funny environment like that barbers shop then where ever you are located i will come and have a nice cut....
Love that movie so much ft ice cube, nicky minaj, Cedric the entertainer, Michael ealy, queen latifah, Regina hall, Anthony Anderson, common Rashid, drain cole and Michael reiny

And Barrack Obama
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by madridsta007(m): 2:50am On Jan 05, 2022
IamBroke:
Guys please I need your advice...

I want to learn handwork this year...

And I want to go for eithre "Barbing or phone repair"

Please I need ur advice...

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

Barbing.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Babaken(m): 2:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Conbine the two is a go.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by tallerSSS: 4:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
hello sir you fit teach me phone repair I am in lagos currently
zero 8one 56ix 8five 2019 that's my number
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by olaodun: 5:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Phone repair and selling phone and accessories through electric and rechargeable clipper many people like me can never go to barber
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by ikorodureporta: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2022
No basis for comparison.
Only pro phone repairer is patronized.
Manage sabi barb, get apprentice & copy small from him.. take the money learn to repair phone..
Abi na d two you dey find..
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by vickydevoka(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Nozino:

It’s not mine. That’s what the management charges. With 1k, you can play from morning till closing hour.
Now u are talking. Same in Abuja
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by jaido007: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2022
I will advice you to go for phone repair... That's if you are very good in it.. that is other engineers too are bringing phone for you for repair... You are good to go. Secondly if you know how to charge customer, so far you will get their work done.. you can learn phone repair. Am a GSM Engineer also.... If you know you won't be able to attain those two, learn barbing instead.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by 989900: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Learn both, e get why!
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by dandig(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2022
adecz:

Go for barbing & combine with
manicure and pedicure..

Thank me later✌️✌️✌️
He should also learn how to sharpen blades, do Dreads and treatment...chairman go Blow overnight...

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by chrizzyace: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2022
IamBroke:

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

Phone repair , try package yourself after you learn am finish.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Comedian2019: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2022
IamBroke:

Go and learn how to cook food and do snacks. You'll thank me later.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nozino: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2022
mkoabiola:

Na Magodo u de stay ni

Nope. Asaba
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by snoopz: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Barbing o because it's a necessity you can charge as much you can for barbing but that phone own, people are just changing phones instead of repairing and the ones repairing are going to the phone's repair stores
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Nero4444(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
My nigga na phone repair win am oo... Talking from experience
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by KayCee92(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Phone repairs
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by DonNaldo: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you'll want to acquire a new skill or partner in investment in the personal care industry, waste no time in checking out this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6925001/acquire-skill-personal-care-industry#109099867
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Deway52(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
lomprico:

Phone repair
Phone repairers are broke ass
Barbers are ritualist
I make nothing less than 18k on fridays
35k on Saturdays
15k or more on Sunday

Every weekend is a hit back to back.

Weekdays I make nothin less than 8k each day from Monday to Thursday. Get a good location and be good at it . U go barb tire .

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by temizeee(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ruggedfighter:
Lol
People saying barbing is more lucrative, I laugh. A person who is good in phone repairs will make more money than someone who ks also good in barbing. I was an apprentice at a phone shop then and my boss was very good. I will not lie to you, he takes at least 10k home everyday, that's when business isn't good but the day business is good, he takes 20k-25k home everyday. Phone repairs is blood money oo
abeg where did your boss stay at??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.