Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn (19959 Views)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative / Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by OBA117(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:
Guys please I need your advice...

I want to learn handwork this year...

And I want to go for eithre "Barbing or phone repair"

Please I need ur advice...

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

Baba, it's barbing anyday and anytime
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by everythinggirly(f): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
The both is nice, but your location determines more. People barb almost all the time while on the other hand, a android user might decide to get a new phone, choose wisely. Still available for academic research services.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by ramatintin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Guy go for phone repairs it is more lucrative than bathing.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by stanisbaratheon: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Barbing.

With an average rate of 500 naira per hair cut, Barbers make an average of 150k per month where I live.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by JBoss25(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
ramatintin:
Guy go for phone repairs it is more lucrative than bathing.
bathing ke?
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by annayawchee: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
Barbing.

With an average rate of 500 naira per hair cut, Barbers make an average of 150k per month where I live.
as in with the rate of barber shops everywhere abi is your place a new planet??
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Lanretoye(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fixing just one iphone 13promax will give u the money a barber makes in more than a week, barbing koor.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Badonasty(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repair….those guys dey make money abeg

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by juniorstar(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
IamBroke:

I need something that will be giving me daily income...but not just daily income ...with good money

Barbing...just spent 2k to have a hair cut few mins ago...get a good location and you will be smiling some charge more others less. The least i pay for hair cut is 500h when i visit mum c
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Promise47(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go and learn boxing u go blow pass Mayweather
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Ruuchiinaa: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
If one is to learn both barbing and phone repairs, like how much should one budget for them (learning and purchase of tools).

The cost of learning and starting up one could also be of help. Thanks.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by mosefin19(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lifewasgood:
Phone repair never has and never will. I know a barbing shop in PH with almost 8 barbers and each works more than 200k monthly. Don’t know if they are on salary or dey divide by % but each takes home more than 100k monthly. He nor go easy for phone repairer to get 100k a month. Phone repairer gets 1k for changing screen, 500 for charging port, flashing na how much? Those phone repairer boys survive by buying and selling used devices which has sent many to jail for chromes thry don’t know. In the phone business, na the screen and accessories sellers they hammer not repairers. Gone are the days people pay for someone to send them music or movies.

Lol nonsense dey ya talk bro... just say bar bing is good and move on.. phone repairer wey I know for here they make am big big.... I prefer bathing too tho but some phone repairer they chop big oooo...

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by WHITELIGHTER: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Use 6 months to learn how to barb, then use 18 months to learn software repair of phones…that’s two good years.
I for one, I learnt hardware repair for 2yrs while still making money with my betshop. Now I’m fully focused on the betshop while the phone repair is side hustle…u can also sell used or Uk phones and get extra cash
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by nograv: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
I know of a multi millionaire mobile phone repairman, I have never met a particularly wealthy barber..

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Kzinne: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
stanisbaratheon:
Barbing.

so you mean they cut like 300 people monthly?
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Solexgzy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
philip0906:

Like I’m literally wondering how barbing is more lucrative than phone repair. There’s a proliferation of barbers as you have barbers in literally every corner. In many instances, there’s more than enough barbers which can mean over supply. Barbing also has a low barrier to entry, which means any body can in a matter of days learn how to barb, open a shop next to you and halve your income.

On the other hand, phone repairs are based of skills acquired that can take months or even years to master. With almost every Nigerian with a phone, this means there’s a market. The barrier to entry is somewhat high.

I don’t know any phone repairer who’s not earning a decent living. On the average, phone repairers earn more than barbers. I’m not talking of those road side phone chargers that call themselves repairers.
comrade no loud am
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Lifewasgood: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
mosefin19:

Lol nonsense dey ya talk bro... just say bar bing is good and move on.. phone repairer wey I know for here they make am big big.... I prefer bathing too tho but some phone repairer they chop big oooo...

They make it big not from the phone repair, it's the side hustle dey do with it
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Bigfish121(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Am even thing of setting up a standard barbers saloon in abuja.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by ramatintin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
JBoss25:
bathing ke?
barbing auto-correct doing his thing
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by door2(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
I will not advice u to start yahoo.phone repair and yahoo ar 5&6.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Homeboiy: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
I no get advice to give you but barber no fit use one week make money wey i de make in 2days as a phone repairer

Especially if you dry into iPhone repairs

I don do 3 iPhones under 3 days and I don make like 80k from the 3 alone

Today I just open iPhone, boost the battery , plug am e charge well

I tell the guy to give me 10k and he Dey beg with 5k

I did this work under 3minutes.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Homeboiy: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
I forget to tell you that

If you want to learn phone repairs

This is what you have to be good at

Lies
Strong mind
Be ready to spend money when screen die for your hand

No de form soft mind

Change am for who look down on you

Moreover learn softwares if you wan de form soft boy

Hardwares na for rugged men

I fit de house de sleep reach 12pm, still go work

I go still see like 10-15k come house

But not everyday oo

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go for the latter.
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by tallerSSS: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go learn phone repair if you like your self.
I be phone technician and i sabi wetin i de realize on a daily but the only problem be say na lie lie work. Imagine how many people hair you go cut before you see 20k one day. If you sabi phone repairs you can start a repair shop with little or no capital and become a big boy in a short while..

2 Likes

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by vickydevoka(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nozino:

I cut my hair weekly at N1000/hair cut. The shop is always full and one has to wait for hours. That’s good money. Plus you can combine it with other businesses. My salon has a pedicure and manicure section, a mini store, a mini bar and a snooker board which cost 1k per player
Yours is expensive. 1k per player. Lol
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by fotadmowmend(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Learn phone repair.... You won't regret
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by tallerSSS: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
mosefin19:

i realize upto 200-350k monthly from phone repair.. i go home most times with 10k and above, few times 20k and above... barbing na purnishment for me... time barber go take make 2k, i don collect 10k.

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Samson1104(m): 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Phone repair.... I know what I am telling you

1 Like

Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Newyorkitis(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Barbing should be better.... At least police case cannot come out of it compared to phone repairs.
Some customers will just give you a bad reputation with their rants
Re: Between "Barbing And Phone Repair" Which One Is More Lucrative To Learn by Elmander1983(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Go for phone repair. Thank me later
IamBroke:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Fred Oyetayo Celebrates His 24th Birthday. Meet CEO Of Fresible, Lawrepositoryng / AIT Workers' Salaries Not Paid For Eight Months? (An Appeal To Raymond Dokpesi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.