Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Guys, Will You Agree?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Agree?? (3411 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Ade3131: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
I know that you are not joking.
But, I am seriously not interested in this.
Please, try to understand.

Alright dear. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Ade3131:

Alright dear. Best wishes
thanks dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by shantti(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
I will decline. It is obviously a trap
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Drambo: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
As long as I smash. And I must smash. If my babe like make she find out. I sha don smash both of them. Make them dey fight each other

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by PoliteActivist: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
Here is the question cool

\

Whatever happened to you deactivating your account? Just curious
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
thanks dear smiley
Happy new year. Haven't seen you here for a long time. Good to see you through. How is that cute brother of yours? Hope he is growing into disturbing you you. What's up?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Happy new year. Haven't seen you here for a long time. Good to see you through. How is that cute brother of yours? Hope he is growing into disturbing you you. What's up?
He's fine. Body no fit rest because of that boy but we thank God cheesy smiley
By the way, I am good and you?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
He's fine. Body no fit rest because of that boy but we thank God cheesy smiley
By the way, I am good and you?

Good to know. He is my guy. Kudos to him, he is doing a great job. Sweet to know you are good. I am alright, thanks for asking though. That boy should be keeping you busy at home.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Good to know. He is my guy. Kudos to him, he is doing a great job. Sweet to know you are good. I am alright, thanks for asking though. That boy should be keeping you busy at home.
Lol abi cheesy grin
So, how is your day going?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol abi cheesy grin
So, how is your day going?
it is going great. How is yours? Hope you are enjoying yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
it is going great. How is yours? Hope you are enjoying yourself.
my day is going well.
I am really enjoying myself ooo cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
my day is going well.
I am really enjoying myself ooo cool
keep the enjoyment activated. Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
You will not concentrate on the bobo you are dating..you want to go out with his OG baa? E go clear. That time you go know say Loud no really loud.

Lmaoo. You people will just... always somehow find ways to twist it on women. This is a 'men-focused' question. Forget the babe wey wan go out. The responsibility falls on you here. You go accept abi you no go accept?

I'm sure if it was the guy who initiated the outing, the lady would still be condemned. If a guy also came to ask if he could go out with his gf's female bestie, you people will still manage to support him while castigating the ladies involved.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Be wise,use your sense,she wants to scatter your relationship.she will tell you not to tell your babe,at the end she will be the one to tell her.be wise.

Yoruba used to say that if a wall doesn't open its mouth, lizards cannot enter.

So a simple answer- yes, I'll agree, or, no, I won't? What's the 'be wise' there? Are you suggesting guys should somehow benefit from the BFF while still not losing out with the GF?

Everything all depends on the man's response. His response; not the other lady's intention.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
keep the enjoyment activated. Well deserved.
Thank you, sir. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
killmods:
So that she can use the info against my girl when ever they're fighting? No thanks.. I will pass undecided

Ahh. Finally, a sensible direct response. Later they'll be saying women are 'double-minded'. Fact that they're even contemplating going out with their gf's bf is enough indication of how they rate their so-called lover; giving flimsy excuses everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ade3131:
If she's the one bankrolling the outing, of course Yes. It'll offer me the opportunity to know the kind of friends my girlfriend surrounds herself with (remember, show me your Friend and I tell you who you are).

Another reason why I won't even think twice to go is to know what her motive is. Yes, it's only those who risk going too far that can tell how far we can go.

Just in case you wanna ask me what I'll do if she seduces me, I'll tag along until the last minute and then bring on my girl to the picture. I just helped her weed out a bad friend.

grin grin grin grin

How many are the foolish thoughts of a man's heart, says the Preacher.

You go play along 'til 'the end?' Wawuuuuu. cheesy O ma trust JT e ke.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
Thank you, sir. smiley
Really, you don't wanna spoil my day angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Really, you don't wanna spoil my day angry
sorry dear, I really don't wan to spoil it ooo shocked
Na the "sir" na e dey vex you? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by chatinent: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. You people will just... always somehow find ways to twist it on women. This is a 'men-focused' question. Forget the babe wey wan go out. The responsibility falls on you here. You go accept abi you no go accept?

I'm sure if it was the guy who initiated the outing, the lady would still be condemned. If a guy also came to ask if he could go out with his gf's female bestie, you people will still manage to support him while castigating the ladies involved.

I don't support nonsense from any gender.
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
sorry dear, I really don't wan to spoil it ooo shocked
Na the "sir" na e dey vex you? embarassed
Then, don't spoil it. Yes o. The "sir" is way out of it. How do you say good morning in your dialect?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Then, don't spoil it. Yes o. The "sir" is way out of it. How do you say good morning in your dialect?
INA KWANA smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
INA KWANA smiley
I am greeting you "INA KWANA" tomorrow morning. Thanks. INA GEJIA ( sic) should be good night then.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by rickleye: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Beebah2000:
Here is the question cool

You have a girlfriend and this girlfriend of yours has a female bestie.
One day, your girlfriend's bestie called you and you guys greeted normal normal. So, she asked you if you could have time to go out with her, like to go watch film in cinema. But she doesn't want your girlfriend to know about it.
Will you agree to go out with her?
undecided

I did something similar with sisters. I wanted the younger one but she insisted I date her older one. So when the older one was away, she would " entertain " me. Sometimes, I would deliberately visit when I knew the older one ( my gf ) was away. One day, they had an argument and of course, the secret came out. I had a script written as I knew the day would eventually come. My gf, the older sister came storming to my house and poured out her heart to me. She wasn't pissed that i did what I did, the issues were
1. I did it in her house
2. With her sister.

I apologized but it was never the same. The older brother who was a friend advised me to stop coming as my presence brought about a constant resentment between the 2 sisters. The mom who was a darling would ask why I no come visit them again, I just put on a fake smile and said mummy, school work.

My advise - Break up with one before dating the other or else you'll lose both.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Benwallt:
I am greeting you "INA KWANA" tomorrow morning. Thanks. INA GEJIA ( sic) should be good night then.
lol grin grin
Ina gejiya means - how is the tiredness?
Sai da safe means - Good night.

Hausa no easy ooo undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2022
Beebah2000:
lol grin grin

I heard it very easy to learn. Barka da safiya. Hope you you slept well.
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 22, 2022
Benwallt:
I heard it very easy to learn. Barka da safiya. Hope you you slept well.
good morning cheesy
I slept well and you?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Benwallt(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2022
Beebah2000:
good morning cheesy
I slept well and you?
I did too. Have great day

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by legallyminded: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
Drambo:
As long as I smash. And I must smash. If my babe like make she find out. I sha don smash both of them. Make them dey fight each other
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Benwallt:
I did too. Have great day
U too. smiley
Re: Guys, Will You Agree?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
lol grin grin

So u be Hausa girl cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18; Rate My Amzing And Spetacular Graphic. / Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months / Three Things Women Should Take Note About Real Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.