Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me (3492 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2006
Ok This Is Long: But I Really Need Advice On This: Really Do

Never posted on a naija forum before, but i believe i can only get honest advice from nigerians that my life wont really affect, Here's my story

I had a girl once, she's almost perfect apart from she loves "the chace", I was after her 4 nine months and even after we started dating , other guys where still in the picture, at the end of the day we ended it (2 months)

I met another girl afterwards, great girl , at first all i wanted was some fun to build my confidence back, but she was such a good girl it became a serious relationship. I didnt want to hurt her but at the same time i was scared of her allowing my world to revolve around her. This made me do stupid things in particular, frequently breaking up with her. I caused her pain. Now to make things worse the former girl wanted me back, but honestly i still feel all she wanted was just to destroy my new relationship. Needless to say after a while the good girl left me and i essentially became hopeless because my world has already started revolving around her. Well 10 months now, I still miss her and still want to be with her. She doesnt call me and even if i call she talks to me as if we r just friends and sometimes ignores my phone call. Now shes a good girl but the final break up came when she went to naija 4 holidays. She's been with another guy and left that one, am still here wishing we could be together. My whole life has been at a standstill since then(not like i was doing great but i had reason to be positive). What should I do, so far I've tried moving on, but i can't, I've talked to her about it and she just dismisses the topic. If I call her she ignores me and rarely picks up the phone. I knw if she can just 4give me for wot i did before we going to have a good future together but she just wont listen to me and she's so stubborn. I love this girl and I knw I LOVE HER, anyway fellow naija peeps , what else can be done? Should i just pace myself and do nothing? or should I keep trying over and over and over till she marries? am confused and need SOLID advice, please feel free to express your HONEST opinion
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2006
hmmm, long story indeed! Bros na you spoil your runs o.
Infact, i can totally relate with your predicament as i have been in that shoe not once but at least 2ce.
Forget the good girl, she's thru with you, no matter how much you beg her she's made up her mind she's not coming back. Don't waste you time and effort, concntrate on meeting another girl and not making the same mistake again. The truth is we tend as men to think that because girls love us they will take just about any nonsense we throw at them in the name of love. True, girls are very accomodating and forgiving but there comes a time when the camels back breaks, from then on no return o.

Pls leave the first girl, she has nothing to offer you but sorrow and hurt. Be friends with them both, concentrate on correcting your past mistakes and moving on. Soon yo'll meet the girl of your dreams and u'd have learnt valuable lessons from this experience.

1 Like

Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 13, 2006
You were afraid of commitment, same here too. I had a wonderful girll who would do anything for me then, for fear of commitment, i chickened out. she did me no wrong at all. today i am wishing i could roll back the hands of time. Next time, sieze your opportunity with both hands, good guys are hard to find, good girls too!
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by Hotstepper(f): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2006
now u have learnt ur mistake so next time, apply it to make u hay. don't worry, u will find sum1 better, good luck
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by hotangel2(f): 1:33am On Jun 13, 2006
David already said it all. I mean if i add more, i'll be talking dust.
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by beyunce(f): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2006
u will find someone else but dont keep jumpin in and out of a relationship
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by cucchi(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2006
wow u talking about me boy cheesy

i was in same situation but opposite i was wit a guy who messed me about saying he wanted me then he didnt. then i met my current bf who i'm mad about but yet my ex still thinks he can have me back. it aint happening.

Move on wit ur life u'll find someone else. Dont ruin her life coz of ur mistake.

Good Luck
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2006
Thanks guys,  I've recently thrown the last dice. I guess God doesnt believe the relationship is good for me,  because after talking with her 4 1 hour plus and sending her a text message ,  I realised i sent the text message to one of my friends instead of her,  a bit of a break i guess,  according to master Yoda,  its time for me to "Up the shut f**k" and "on move".  undecided
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by hotangel2(f): 12:34am On Jun 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy found the solution.
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by habibat(f): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2006
all about breakups, guess we all will one day overcome this nightmare.
wishing u goodluck in getting another lover smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2006
wish me luck on making myself happy first, then lover will come, or i'll end up a true jedi or father, may the force be with u
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by sherri(f): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2006
if u really love her, you would be more concerned about how much u hurt her.my 2 cents: let her know how u feel (be honest with her and yourself) u should want her to forgive u even if she won't take u back. now, that's love!,
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2006
well , tell u wot, she said she's 4given me, she's told me that she feels bad that i care so much about her and i want to make it worse, infact she thinks she's been punished cos she doesnt want to be with me, I have said sorry like 500 times, and I'll keep saying it till kingdom come, theres nothing i wont do to be with her and to get her to 4give me, she's like my best friend, life's been strange to me since she withdrew away from me. All the vibe i'm getting is that she just doesnt have feelings 4 me anymore and u knw wot , after 9months ish , i think i deserve to be happy even if i was ONCE wrong. The fact is I have not been given the chance to prove that i culd do better, infact she doesnt give me the chance to say sorry, if u knw her pls tell her i'm sayin sorry on my knees. The fact is this though, I NEED to get a life myself. All i knw I can do i have. If theres something I havent done its cos I havent thought about it. The only thing I havent done is "move on". Thats the only option that seems open to me now, and i think thats what i have to do, but believe i have begged and begged and asked for forgiveness, i even gave her space, didnt bug her when she started seeing someone else, heck, the only mistake I've made since she left was to give in to my emotions over her(if thats a mistake). Believe I simply DONT knw wot else to do apart from move on. If theres anything else I'll do it, infact I'll call her now and ask her to 4give me. and believe I'll be back here telling u guys hw she said "NO" again cry
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by sherri(f): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2006
i guess u need to forgive urself and move on. consider this a lesson learned.if u are meant for each other, it will all work out in the end.
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
sorry to say but it serves you right, grin.
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2006
aye, serves me right indeed, lesson learnt, now whos my next victim? smiley
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by eslynera(f): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
[b]Yeah, the reason that she won't forgive u is coz you once hurted her so badly, and probably everytime she thinks about the heartbreaks u gave her, she finds it hard to love you again.
One thing, just have a serious talk on the phone, i mean don't talk seriously or angrily, L.OL U won't get her if u do that cheesy grin grin grin, just find any other way to make sure u talk on the phone, make an appointment wit her u know? undecided
just start the story from the begining, then let her know how much u regreat it, tell her how much you feel her, do all doze stuffyzz bwoy!!! embarassed cry tongue, not romantic stoughs,!! NO!!!! Don't do that yet!! cheesy i mean do the apology expressions stuffyzz datz what i mean,
I f possible, get down on your four knees grin i mean get down on your two knees + your two arms and then start cryin grin [s]even if u don't have d tearz, just pretend being an actor at dat tyme.[/s]
[s]cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin[/s] lol cheesy grin this is fun grin grin grin

Apologize and show men tearzz, maybe she'll feel sorry or sumfin, undecided she might start cryin too, which'll show she's forgiven you. Kiss her, carry her on your back, and all dat cheesy when ur'e done, log into Nairaland at once (Not b4 u're done with her tho. cheesy) visit the board, Romance, Topic she's a good girl but she won't forgive me.
Then tell us how tingz a goin, Good luck bwoy, i hope ma advy will work, kiss[/b]
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by eslynera(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
by d way, u shouldN'T give up. remeber d story of d two frogzzz?? kg stuffs?? grin try that, be real, maybe she still love u but she doesn't want to show u. U never know. undecided
*READ MA SIGNATURE.*
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2006
ok, not giving up, but what story about what 2 frogs?
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by dominobaby(f): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2006
Lol eslynera!!
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by Rhodalyn(f): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2006
@esly

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic

Awwwwwwww how sad cry cheesy grin sad but i think U really deserve what is be done to U grin cheesy grin cheesy grin, U did it to her and now, She's also doing it to U, afterall two Can play that game innit?? smiley wink grin cheesy tongue undecided
    anywayz, i think U should have a deep long Chat with her , find Out if She's still got something for U, U know what i mean right?? cheesy grin, like if She's Still got Sumtin going for U, some feelings grin cheesy grin and then Carry On from there, But if She hasnt, then i suggest U just let it go, there's tymes when we mess Up and there's no second Chance to make it all perect again! sad cry grin cheesy cry sad grin!
another thing U Could also do So as to feel the pain U put her through is To [s]wipe your mouth On the ground U know, bend down and wipe your mouth on the ground as if U''re scrubbing [/s]  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
       [move] kiss but whatever the Case is, i wish u the best Of luck kiss[/move]
                        remember the heart Of a woman is very Fragile and U just broke her's
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by Rhea(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2006
G2drax,

Learn from the past and forge ahead with the future. Manyof us have said it all.
Also listen regularly to R Kelly's song 'when a woman is fed up'.
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2006
Well thx guys, and indeed looks like she's fed up and i am too now, I dont care if she's my missing rib or if i'll neva find anyone like her, cos if thats the case she'll neva find anyone like me, I need to at least stop giving my self heart ache. At the end of the day I wasnt half as bad and it was out of not wanting to be here that i did wot i did. Lesson learnt and I'll try and stay happy, thx 4 all the support , means a lot to me
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by eslynera(f): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2006
c'mon g2trax, don't give up now bwoy undecided grin kiss
Aiight, lemme give u d kingergarted story of d two frogs grin cheesy grin

THE TWO FROGS:

[b]There were two frogs, which were hipping and hopping here and there,
suddenly, the two frogs accedentaly fell into a pot full of milk.
Dooooooop, Doooooooop. (awwww, poor frogiezzzz cry kiss undecided) fell in there, one was called g2drax, the otha was called xyz, grin
"Now what shall we do? if we stay any longer wer'e going to die." shocked cry asked xyz to g2drax.
"We should swim!!." replied g2drax to xyz.
SO poor frogiezz cry cry undecided they swam and swam and swam and swam and swam and swam and swam and swam. undecided
till xyz, got tired. "whoooosh!! i'm sorry ma friend, i'm givin up, we've swam but still, nothin. Let me just give up."
so xyz stopped swimmin and sank back to the bottom of the pot, so he died cry cry undecided
RIP FROGGY XYZ cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Now it was only G2drax, but he said [color=#550000]"NO, I WON'T GIVE UP, I'LL KEEP SWIMMING, MIRACLES HAPPEN"
cry undecided
So he kept swimming. He swam and swam and swam and swam.
After a while a miracle happened cheesy
As much as he was swimmin, it made the milk get together, and made a thick heavy surface on the top.
So g2drax jumped on the thick part of the milk and hopped out cool
Ohhhh, cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin he[/b][/color]
saved his life, thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy grin

BWOY, THIS STORY AIN'T ABOUT LOVE, IT'S A NURSERY KG STORY grin, BUT PROBABLY IT'LL HELP, AIGGHHHT?
I HOPE IT DOES!! undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry DON'T GIVE UP, I'M TELLIN U, undecided undecided smiley

GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN kiss kiss
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2006
well dunno, miracles do happen , maybe I'm forcin things, she's told me I'm tryin to hard to be her friend anyway so i reckon if i move on its for the best, and if a miracle is gonna happen , i guess that other frog that drowned will come back to life
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by eslynera(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
nuffin cumz to alive again, it was JESUS only, and it won't happen again. that is
g2drax, u can get her if u've given up, but it's good to make a conclusion, and it's also standing strong,
If she loved u, she could of understood u, But be strong man!! kiss
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2006
danke cry
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by Anabib(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2006
JUST GIVE HER SPACE.
With time, if u are meant to get back as just friends, it will happen, and otherwise, its part of life
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by eslynera(f): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2006
i changed my mind on this, just forget about her cry
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2006
Eslynera, why d change of advice, I'm curious
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by eslynera(f): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2006
she doesn't seem to love u, cry cry cry u can just be like frog xyz, but swim wink
and it seemz u've pampered her alot, she might treat u worse, coz some gurlz treat boys badly when they get pampered and all that.
just forget about her, she'll ask u back one day, and by that time, you'll be with anova princess grin wink kiss
Re: She's A Good Girl, But She Won't Forgive Me by g2drax(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2006
oh well, i hope i'll be sane when i meet someone else 0_0 and aye, she said it herself she doesnt have feelings 4 me anymore, guess she neva really did, or maybe she did, heaven knws,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How many partners before marriage? / Must True Love Always End In Marriage? / Do First Impressions Stick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.