Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) (74065 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by abidem4real: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:
this wan jus send waste her time...some curses no de work, if all de work eeh, politicians, police n nepa for don die finish
for those endless mentions about curses of exes frustrating guys lives, una jus de joke..
since av bin dating, babes don scam me tire n pieces my heart but i accepted d pain, learned my mistake, moved on n didn't curse anybody
then I broke lady's heart n she come remove pants dey curse me n u de tell me say d curse go work?? na big lie abegi
d gods of curses isnt dt daft jhare, na she go tire n even after all her curses, I go still lap her junior sister or her friend if I get chance, Mk dm follow add their curses n nothing go happen..

My guy u don speak sense jare. Come to think of it, sebi na relationship no be marriage nah. Any relationship that is bound for marriage will never crash land. So, if your relationship crash-lands, you should know that you are not divinely billed for marriage with that person and you should be grateful that broken home or marriage has been averted which could be very dangerous.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by paulolee(m): 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
abidem4real:

My guy u don speak sense jare. Come to think of it, sebi na relationship no be marriage nah. Any relationship that is bound for marriage will never crash land. So, of your relationship crash-lands, you should know that you are not divinely billed for marriage with that person and you should be grateful that broken home or marriage has been averted which could be very dangerous.
sure na
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by beejay85: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
timmyblast:
Inside Ghana and Kenya, who craze pass
Don't be surprised Amankradou has shined the Congo again after the video grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Gee64: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ghanaians and fetishism are like twins.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Before a woman decide to do something like this the guy go don hurt am wella, yet eh know go pass cheating. The gender that betrayed jesus can't live without cheating, the best thing is to let them wander around... entering every hole, it's normal... I can not come and stress myself for this genderoo. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Giltexo: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Frustrated person no dey know wetin em dey do...but I pity this man sef ..she won kill his soul join..see as she dey tie the tie wahala..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by JustforMen: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very stupid & entitled people that believe that you MUST marry them just because you befriended them.
On the other hand, they "dump" your ass if they find someone "better" than you in their usual monkey branching and hypergamy.

Close your rotten pussy and getat from here Jare...
Using cursed toto to "curse" someone just because a relationship did not work. Do those useless curses work?
Nonsense and menstruation...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by BlackFlamefromP: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
CRYING won't help you bro. Just bow down to Nigerians as you superior and know peace!

Torture2020:
[s]You believe that shiit? grin No wonder the country zoo is phucked grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

[s][/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Lessel: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - Shakespeare
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some girls are so foolish and I wonder who ever gave birth to them.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Torture2020: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Really? grin nigeria is only superior in boko haram, crimes, yahoo yahoo. kidnappings, ritual killings, violence, baby factories, poverty and stvpidity grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
BlackFlamefromP:
CRYING won't help you bro. Just bow down to Nigerians as you superior and know peace!

[/s]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
But there was a rainbow flag on her wall. I believe that must mean she is a lesbian.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by skj1377(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who told you. The guy is even lucky he knows who to beg in future. Imagine if she did it silently he may never know easily. When my randy friend could not impregnate his wife he was told to go and beg his former girlfriend but the problem was he had just too many.belive me he had to call each one by one and even look for the contacts of those he has lost just in case it was them. Many of them re cursed him afresh. It was very agonising period but along the line he got redemption and now he has 5 children and a strong man of God. Happy ending hmm
Womenarespecial:
Unfortunately curses are mere words said to make yourself feel good..
She only acted out of anger it's quite normal..
think the psychology behind anger is because there is a strong sense of fear in that person. In an attempt to hide that emotion...he/she gets angry so that his/her weakness is hidden...

People who are angry the most are the ones who need help and support from friends and family..

Her anger is "felicitous"

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
cry pata dudu, the girl no fine, her heart is black her pata is not fine.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Ikea81: 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na the guy first pull her pant. Make she rest. Story!!!! He dey work naim the guy gbola reach her turn. Mtchewwww
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
think the psychology behind anger is because there is a strong sense of fear in that person. In an attempt to hide that emotion...he/she gets angry so that his/her weakness is hidden...

People who are angry the most are the ones who need help and support from friends and family..

[b]Her anger is "felicitous"Not always... there are lots of reasons people get angry and some even get angry at the family you think that'll help them out, ANGER is a very broad emotion don't just generalise like you did, how about people who kill out of anger does it mean they are afraid!?

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mario1989:
No dey Bleep before marriage, una no dey hear.
Why u dey disturb the internet now?

Wahala!!!!
this one is just mentally deranged hoe
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by skj1377(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's always better to be cheated than cheat ladies. Many ladies have extra spiritual power and can direct misfortune your way easily.
The negativity surrounding fornication Is just overwhelming the direct results may alter a man's glorious destiny in some cases babies are born as an unwanted consequence, health wise diseases flying left right and centre including Hiv, financially it will drain you. In order to furnicate you may have to descieve the lady with fake promises of marriage or whatever just to have your way. The lady feels cheated then goes to report you in her coven next thing issues start coming you ordinarily will not have. The worst is when you do the do without paying one way or another, you end up paying in other ways you Dont want to
It's just better to follow the 10 commandments and save yourself stress. I just can't see any advantage in fornication till date.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
insidenaijasblog:
A young lady has caused a stir online after going live to lay a curse on her boyfriend and his manhood, following the end of their relationship, Newspremises reports.

The Ghanaian lady identified her boyfriend as Amankrado, and went on to pull off her panties which she held on to as she cursed him.

She was heard saying that since he came to this world through the vagina, his nemesis will catch up with him via same channel. The disgruntled lady also said her ex-boyfriend's manhood won’t function again and the day he inserts it into any woman’s vaguna, he will be inflicted with a lot of incurable diseases.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfYjbvkzpA][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lady-pulls-off-her-panties-on-live-video-to-curse-her-boyfriend-and-his-manhood-video/
she is an idiot must all relationship ends in marriage
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
You go curse tire oo....we supposed they curse women that broke our hearts too?

Check my siggy
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Curse wey no dey work
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by hosemujica: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Haaa!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Anndrew(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
insidenaijasblog:
grin grin grin
Kenya but ghana na once a while
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Cashboi: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shebi u wan sell market u for show ur p**sy sef..prostitute.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by michael1508: 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:

I agree with you to an extent but not totally,some angers are reflections of things not going the way we want them to be and not necessarily fear as you have stated
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Womenarespecial post=109071925]Unfortunately curses are mere words said to make yourself feel good..

[i pity you if you believed curses are mere words.]
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by michael1508: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
timmyblast:
Inside Ghana and Kenya, who craze pass
Between Kenya and Ghana,I think Zimbabwe is more crazy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by snitchbitch: 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
when the THING (relationship) sweet no one knew

when the THING (relationship) sour, she now cries wolf

TYPICAL HUMAN!

LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES, GOOD AND BAD ARE INTERTWINED IN LIFE

you want to smile and be happy throughout all your life, relocate dear, this is EARTH, not PARADISE!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is this lady alright
Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by Bigheart042(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
When the going is smooth she no remove pant...e worse she come remove pant
Rosement:
Why are some ladies fond of disgracing our gender? Is relationship a do or die affair? Are there not guys that were cheated by ladies and they still moved on without cursing harm to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) by franchasng: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is bullshiiiiit. This lady is a foolish woman. She is wasting her time, nonsense. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Nigerian Couple’s Transformation Photos Causes Buzz Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.