Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria (34984 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by damosky12(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Cmanforall:

She can continue representing England.
Hope she's not switching due to lower chances of playing for England shocked

She's cute though... NFF boss right now

It's good news that a good player switches to play for super falcons. But as per the bolded, not everyone thinks with their sexual organs...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigeria kiss
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by BlackFlamefromP: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good move. I like her for this
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by DAMN99: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol I no know why she make that mumu decision o grin but good thing she won't stay in nigeria sha
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Tennessee85: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
scopusng:
The name resemble naija name?
It's an English name, but there are Yoruba people from Lagos whose surname is Plumptre.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by einsteine(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Impregnable101:
There are reasons i would love to marry a white woman.

They should also try & resolve the case of ademola lookman. Super eagles need that boy

Lookman has already been cleared by FIFA but Eguavoen didn't pick him for AFCON
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Tennessee85: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nothing "Nigerian" about her name

Who wrote her wiki sef.....So she's 3/4 British

Plumptre is one-quarter Nigerian. She grew up supporting Leicester City and attended the parade when the men's team won the 2015–16 Premier League title

grin
She's 1/4 Nigerian yet you still claimed that "nothing Nigerian about her"? Does this make any sense to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
scopusng:

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
casppyjay:
lol@derailing a thread smh awon weyrey ti sir Dr Negan the walking dead

Pls let's discourage drug use, cannibalism and meth combination is very bad.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Impregnable101: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
einsteine:

Lookman has already been cleared by FIFA but Eguavoen didn't pick him for AFCON
Seriously? Is Austin normal? When SE need all the firepower they can get cry
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Getfunded: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is great news. It deepens the pool of talent to contest for positions, for instance. In addition, she actually approached the English FA herself, to get clearance. Kudos to the young lady for the professionalism exhibited.

2 Likes

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lexusgs430:
YouTube videos, confused her..... .... She go shock ...... cheesy
grin I dey tell you. She will unwrite the letter she had written to FIFA!
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Freerhyme1:

Well done Mr Information Minister, Chief Reporter. Na people like you put Nigeria in to this current mess

Tell that to the HYPOCRITE that tries to get people banned for the same thing on daily basis while doing the same thing.
I really dislike HYPOCRITE.
Mr Allison is one of the worst.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by somehow: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
scopusng:

Does Good luck Jonathan resemble Nigerian name?
What about Edwin Clark or Heineken?

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by anungangampu: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Stop lying. Na lie

Your lie, my own true
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by somehow: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Every unknown player that doesn't get a chance in European National team faces Nigeria as the last option (Dumping ground). Let have some dignity please.

The best woman player for the year in England is unknown?

Give us 10 names in the English women's league that you know to be "Known names".

Some of you Nigerians just love to complain which is a terrible habit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by YorubaIsCursed: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who knows.
Anything can happen.
I want to check something angry lipsrsealed

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by IbadeHQ: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
I swear I go regret am unless no be Buhari dey dere.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by godwinonyilog: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
tutudesz:
Nice ; Doing
Tennessee85 post=109072289:
She's 1/4 Nigerian yet you still claimed that "nothing Nigerian about her"? Does this make any sense to you?

https://easyaffliate.crd.co/
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Impregnable101:
Seriously? Is Austin normal? When SE need all the firepower they can get cry
. According to nff secretary, he has not been officially cleared by fifa
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by godwinonyilog: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Ishitinyourlife: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
nurez305:
Women football na nonsense jare... Nobody care about that embarassed
People with zero IQ like you don't care na we know, Thier football is nonsense yet they give them the exact same ballon d'or they give men, uncle wey mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
somehow:

Does Good luck Jonathan resemble Nigerian name?
What about Edwin Clark or Heineken?

Goodluck Jonathan has a tribal name attached to his name. He is Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. Same as Edwin clark
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Freerhyme1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Tell that to the HYPOCRITE that tries to get people banned for the same thing on daily basis while doing the same thing.
I really dislike HYPOCRITE.
Mr Allison is one of the worst.
Noted
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by casppyjay: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Pls let's discourage drug use, cannibalism and meth combination is very bad.
ur parents obviously didn’t read the below now u are grown but stuck with ur cradle brain and embarrassing ur lineage on a wholesale scale

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Germi9: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Old news mtchwww
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by TheOgaBoss: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Every unknown player that doesn't get a chance in European National team faces Nigeria as the last option (Dumping ground). Let have some dignity please.
she is actually a good player and stands a very good chance with the senior team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by babapressy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Awesome news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by nurez305(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

People with zero IQ like you don't care na we know, Thier football is nonsense yet they give them the exact same ballon d'or they give men, uncle wey mumu
Thunder fire your left yansh.... Stupid idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time / Picture Of Ighalo Before And After Fame. / Gennaro Gattuso Slaps Gabriele Bellodi For Posing With A Barcelona Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.