Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria (35025 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Emuforlife1: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
somehow:

The best woman player for the year in England is unknown?

Give us 10 names in the English women's league that you know to be "Known names".

Some of you Nigerians just love to complain which is a terrible habit.
The best women player of the year in England yet she wasn't good enough to make the English squad. Tell me another joke please.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by somehow: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Emuforlife1:
The best women player of the year in England yet she wasn't good enough to make the English squad. Tell me another joke please.

Because she chose to play for Nigeria.

Read, shes already played 30 times for the English National team, meaning she's not choosing to play for us because she never got a chance to represent her country of residence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Cousin9999: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
smh
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Realhommie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Impregnable101:
There are reasons i would love to marry a white woman.

They should also try & resolve the case of ademola lookman. Super eagles need that boy
The NFF reached out to him severally but he refused, he preferred to hold out and hopefully get an England call up but that hasn't happened so far.. He didn't accept when we needed him, make him go look bush.

We have more than enough talents waiting to get called up. Our scouts Should just get up to task. Even the ones wey don get call up we never use them finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
From heaven to hell fire
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
News of year Naija... Emm, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by slowice(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Make she open her eyes oooo.... Some nigga be holding dem diick and hoping something works out for them grin

But na nff go show her pepper with their careless way of doing things. Dem fit no even rent hotel for them or make dem to sleep for airport grin
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by mechanics(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Good one.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Alexpetra: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Unfortunate action. This zoo?
trust me, you will like to be a Nigerian outside Nigeria...what am i even saying? cry
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by victorazy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
APC achievement
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by unite4real: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nothing "Nigerian" about her name

Who wrote her wiki sef.....So she's 3/4 British

Plumptre is one-quarter Nigerian. She grew up supporting Leicester City and attended the parade when the men's team won the 2015–16 Premier League title

grin

and what is nigerian about MOSES SIMON?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by ekhai(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
SheldonCooper:
Ha.
Na wa o.

Nigeria could be great if only and if only ....
YES, IF ONLY THE HOME FRONT CAN BE PROUD OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY. NIGERIANS ABROAD ARE ALWAYS PROUD TO BE CALLED A NIGERIAN COMPARED TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
JUST IMAGINE THIS GIRL THAT IS GIVING AWAY HER BRITISH IDENTIFY FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA. I'M PROUDLY A NIGERIAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by tuzle(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
einsteine:

Lookman has already been cleared by FIFA but Eguavoen didn't pick him for AFCON
there was a news on nairaland front page last week that said he hasn't been cleared totally and that was the reason he wasn't selected
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by SniperSmurf(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm in love with her already grin
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by phemmyfour: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
unite4real:

and what is nigerian about MOSES SIMON?
He has a Nigerian name

Moses Daddy-Ajala Simon is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 side FC Nantes and the Nigeria national team, after coming through the Ajax youth academy as a youngster
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Tapout(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
I hope those old men in NAF will allow her to focus on her career. Don't worry, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by phemmyfour: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tennessee85:
She's 1/4 Nigerian yet you still claimed that "nothing Nigerian about her"? Does this make any sense to you?
You didn't do maths in school, so I don't expect you to see the embarrassment in calling someone 1/4 of its nationality
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by lesson44: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
I hope she understand what she up against. I will not advise her to switch if she were to be my daughter, unless otherwise her chances with making English team is Zero.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Ayoolamax: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Unfortunate action. This zoo?
See this mumu talk but you too be mumu nowb
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by jaggabban: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Scatterscatter:
Some of the male coaches go don dey reason this girl matter like this. grin
U no go kee me grin
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by freeokolie(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Welcome home!!! cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by freeokolie(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Welcome home!!! cool
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by unite4real: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
He has a Nigerian name

Moses Daddy-Ajala Simon is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 side FC Nantes and the Nigeria national team, after coming through the Ajax youth academy as a youngster

what about the following names, do they sound Nigerians

1. Emmanuel Bonaventure Dennis
2. Victor Moses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by unite4real: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nothing "Nigerian" about her name

Who wrote her wiki sef.....So she's 3/4 British

Plumptre is one-quarter Nigerian. She grew up supporting Leicester City and attended the parade when the men's team won the 2015–16 Premier League title

grin

what about the following names. do they sound Nigerians?

2. Victor Moses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Shinzokiyotake(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Scatterscatter:
Some of the male coaches go don dey reason this girl matter like this. grin
u dey my mind
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Tennessee85: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
You didn't do maths in school, so I don't expect you to see the embarrassment in calling someone 1/4 of its nationality
What a dimwit!
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Obviously she can't make it English national team na
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by SheldonCooper: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
ekhai:
YES, IF ONLY THE HOME FRONT CAN BE PROUD OF THE GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY. NIGERIANS ABROAD ARE ALWAYS PROUD TO BE CALLED A NIGERIAN COMPARED TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
JUST IMAGINE THIS GIRL THAT IS GIVING AWAY HER BRITISH IDENTIFY FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA. I'M PROUDLY A NIGERIAN.

We gotta fix this country.

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Rondrosco: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
After joining training camps in Austria and Abuja, she has now been cleared by world football's governing body Fifa and is eligible for Nigeria's tricky 2022 Women's Africa Cup of Nations play-off against Ivory Coast in February.
"We are happy to receive Ashleigh's official clearance from FIFA,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by phemmyfour: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
unite4real:

what about the following names. do they sound Nigerians?

2. Victor Moses
Religious names are universal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Gennaro Gattuso Slaps Gabriele Bellodi For Posing With A Barcelona Jersey / Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.