Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria (35030 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / I’m Yoruba, They Only See Me As White —Falcons’ Ashleigh Plumptre / Leicester City Ashleigh Plumptre Trained With Super Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by GodIsBiafran: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Afonja gal. Very beautiful. There are thousands of white Igbo gals too. They should also switch but this time they should switch to Biafra National team.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by GodIsBiafran: 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
Religious names are universal

Your mumu has Phd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by sematec(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
no matter how whitey you are, if you have a nigeria father you must like switch naija too dope
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wow, this is beautiful... Igbo Amaka
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
One thing is guaranteed, the women national cup...

It's a calculated move though.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by phemmyfour: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Your mumu has Phd
Continue to swim in your folly
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
grin I dey tell you. She will unwrite the letter she had written to FIFA!

I can see lie mohammed, using her as a propaganda tool ........... wink

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by humberjade: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Apart from the fact that she's half oyinbo, this girl is a regular with Leicester, a team that has conceded 23 goals from 10 games this season. I really do hope she's not another Balogun.

I welcome and wish her the very best
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by HereAtIt(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Impregnable101:
There are reasons i would love to marry a white woman.

They should also try & resolve the case of ademola lookman. Super eagles need that boy

He has already switched allegiance to Nigeria. He was also in the initial 40 man list, but our dear new coach didn't enlist him in the 28 man list. Probably because they thought Leicester city won't be willing to release all of Ndidi, Iheanacho, and him at the same time.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Ishitinyourlife: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
nurez305:
Thunder fire your left yansh.... Stupid idiot
Like it fired your mama yansh abi
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by nurez305(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

Like it fired your mama yansh abi
same way if fire your wretched papa leaving in one of the slum ...stupid idiot just like his useless father
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na only Naija dey "sign" oyinbo player
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Totalconcept(m): 4:35am On Jan 05, 2022
scopusng:
The name resemble naija name?

Nigerians bear every name even Satan
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Unfortunate action. This zoo?
shut it now.
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Ruthymoon(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
You are such an idiott, olosho
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Unfortunate action. This zoo?
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Ruthymoon(f): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
E pain you cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by Ruthymoon(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Ashleigh Plumptre Switches Nationality To Nigeria by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ruthymoon:
You are such an idiott, olosho

Pained head slammers have created another account to showcase their frustration and chronic ignorance cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] / Iheanacho Wins CNN Goal Of The Week For The 2nd Time / Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.