Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (54137 Views)

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by tnerro1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Geeman2006:
Nonsense small boy talk. Do your due diligence and never lose guard. Nigeria of today, nobody is safe, even inside police station.

Must be a northerner, Na so dem Dey quick vex Dey kill their madam or oga wey employ them ....sad
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Geeman2006: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
tnerro1:

Must be a northerner, Na so dem Dey quick vex Dey kill their madam or oga wey employ them ....sad

Northerner or not. Is anywhere in Nigeria safe.
Keep deluding yourself if you think you are. Be on guard always and leave the rest to God. Simple.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by tnerro1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Geeman2006:

Northerner or not. Is anywhere in Nigeria safe.
Keep deluding yourself if you think you are. Be on guard always and leave the rest to God. Simple.

Yes, but you northerners contribute to 80% of the insecurity in Nigeria, the Ipob people 10% , the south south and south west the remaining 10%.

You northerners will receive ur judgement both here and thereafter for killing ur own people
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by bigwig071(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
na only a foolish igbo helps the hausa or fulani (animals)
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Geeman2006: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
tnerro1:

Yes, but you northerners contribute to 80% of the insecurity in Nigeria, the Ipob people 10% , the south south and south west the remaining 10%.

You northerners will receive ur judgement both here and thereafter for killing ur own people

Obviously your part of the crowd. The usual narrative. I don't have time for this. Rest.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Geeman2006:

Obviously your part of the crowd. The usual narrative. I don't have time for this. Rest.

Allah will serve you ur just reward in piecemeal
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Geeman2006: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
tnerro1:

Allah will serve you ur just reward in piecemeal

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by hily070: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
fullnetwork:

It's your type that will bring out expensive phone to use at the busstop or show off large sums of money with strangers.
This is Lagos, if you do not think of safety first, you might not live to tell the experience.
E no go better for "ashamed of yourself". Na your loved ones I pity with this your mentality.
it's obvious your type don't have a heart, a good man just died and all you could trash out from your mouth is this. angry
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by fullnetwork: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
hily070:
it's obvious your type don't have a heart, a good man just died and all you could trash out from your mouth is this. angry
Mr deputy Jesus, were you with God Almighty when the pastor's final destination was determined? Wake up dumb sloth.
The pastor's time has come and gone. My comment was apparently for the living. Peace out.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by bigfoot79(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
bigfoot79:
Rest in Peace, Tunde
He was a gentle soul, I never saw him angry,
He was my brother's best friend. Just got married In late 2020, his wife was still pregnant at the time of his gruesome murder. Sad

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/alleged-murder-of-rccgs-pastor-court-remands-two-grants-2-bail/
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Sinai2021: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by hily070: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
fullnetwork:

Mr deputy Jesus, were you with God Almighty when the pastor's final destination was determined? Wake up dumb sloth.
The pastor's time has come and gone. My comment was apparently for the living. Peace out.
Mr deputy devil, your type of evil personification is rare,No peace for the wicked...
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by hily070: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
fullnetwork:

It's your type that will bring out expensive phone to use at the busstop or show off large sums of money with strangers.
This is Lagos, if you do not think of safety first, you might not live to tell the experience.
E no go better for "ashamed of yourself". Na your loved ones I pity with this your mentality.
since you have been thinking about savety hw save are you now? I surely know your type are just a Time boom waiting for a chance to recreate this event.. reason why your heart is dark . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos / Angry Mob Cut A Woman’s bosom In Calabar Because She Stole (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.