Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (54104 Views)

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by bigfoot79(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rest in Peace, Tunde
He was a gentle soul, I never saw him angry,
He was my brother's best friend. Just got married In late 2020, his wife was still pregnant at the time of his gruesome murder. Sad

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Jayrow08: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
tnerro1:

Very careful, if you are a Christian or a southerner , and you put a moslem especially from the north as your gateman, driver or house help, you are putting yourself in danger ......fact
No b lie bro, especially dat gateman we r fond of employing northerners.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by BennyDGreat: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
bigfoot79:
Rest in Peace, Tunde
He was a gentle soul, I never saw him angry,
He was my brother's best friend. Just got married In late 2020, his wife was still pregnant at the time of his gruesome murder. Sad

Chai.... wickedness is real.....
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Down2earthd2e: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
karma can be real who knows if it's what goes around comes around on this one
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Htt0: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
You will never know peace
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by remsonik(f): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ha pastor Tunde Dada is gone, one of the top, hardworking pastors in the zone. Why would someone do this to you. May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by fullnetwork: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
hily070:
can you imagine what just came out your heart,you should be ashamed of yourself. angry
It's your type that will bring out expensive phone to use at the busstop or show off large sums of money with strangers.
This is Lagos, if you do not think of safety first, you might not live to tell the experience.
E no go better for "ashamed of yourself". Na your loved ones I pity with this your mentality.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by onomeabuja: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Merseycider:

Are they wicked pass your people who are human eater
i beg go sit down jarè....persin open him arms to help unknown & persin nt frm his own religion bt all he could get was " to be killed " just trying to b good.
is this nt wickedness

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by fullnetwork: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rastaramsey:

So foolish people like you follow us come 2022 undecided
1. What is foolish about my comment? Your dull brain did not read the part that said the pastor exposed his bag of money to strangers?
2. So, because pastor was mentioned, the facts should not be considered?
3. Who gave you the mind to judge my as foolish?

Sorry in advance, because you sound like a victim-to-be in this 2022.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by DabuIIIT: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
The craze for quick money by these rats these days is horrible. These children can do anything for money.
You see them sitting idle, smoking, with nothing but evil on their minds.
Where I live,one of them will be playing one stupid ghetto music on his Bluetooth speaker over and over again!

2 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:03am On Jan 05, 2022
So sad truly the heart of man is full of evil

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by nijanigga: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Low lives can go so low for money The lust for money 8s the root of all evil. Can't even think the pastor was a child to someone and is a father and husband
Anyway I heard a Nigerian young man said he will kill his mum or dad through rituals for money
I don't know of any evil that's left of this generation.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by jimcaddy(m): 3:12am On Jan 05, 2022
I wonder how Nigerians will turn themselves to devil incarnates almost instantly when they see an opportunity to make money. Money has now been a god to many Nigerians. What we cannot do for money doesn't exist..

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by ema2020: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Geeman2006: 4:39am On Jan 05, 2022
tnerro1:

Very careful, if you are a Christian or a southerner , and you put a moslem especially from the north as your gateman, driver or house help, you are putting yourself in danger ......fact
Nonsense small boy talk. Do your due diligence and never lose guard. Nigeria of today, nobody is safe, even inside police station.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Bluntemperor: 5:07am On Jan 05, 2022
GboyegaD:
Truly, the heart of man is desperately wicked.

Incoming star ko, outgoing moon ni!

Murder on the alter!
Wicked and deranged people.
Terrible and Shameful.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Chochovini: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2022
fullnetwork:
Na pastor kill himself.
. How? Enlighen us more.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Chochovini: 5:23am On Jan 05, 2022
This is wickedness of elephantine proportion. Even Animals are not this wicked. A Dog you are feeding for instance can never attack you no matter how vicious it may be. Chai, I spit!

Justice must be served RAW I mean RAW! To prevent further occurence.

When I saw the name mohammed there, I wasn‘t surprise.
Anywhere there is a killing, you must see the signature of a muslim there. Very useless cancerous blood-thirsty set of creatures called humans.
I take a stroll....
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by RealSean(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2022
The murdered victim was my primary school teacher, I'm almost done with the UNI now.. He was a very smart, nice, caring and ambitious person, I remember seeing him some weeks ago and he was really excited of how grown I've become.. I broke down for some time when i heard he got murdered. it still feels like it's all a dream. I couldn't believe the news but now it's all over Nairaland. This life indeed doesn't regard if you're a good person, it ends up leaving you messed up. His wife was also carrying his child before this unfortunate incident.. RIP, Uncle Tunde and may God bless your pure soul..

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Bosch10(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2022
tutudesz:
The pastor treated you with kindness and you repaid him with death undecided How much was in the bag undecided
hmmmm.a rhetorical question indeed
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by tsinzu: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2022
The heart of man is desperately wicked indeed.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by infogeneral: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2022
The youths of nowadays can do anything to make quick money.
Too bad!
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
True. Their religion even supports killing, so I totally agree.
rikithor:

Sis it's not a youth problem thing
See all these crops of human emigrating from Northern Nigeria,they leave on drugs,drinks which makes them dull of society values, customs and civil culture.Every knows how boyfriends can slit throats of girlfriends for just seeing her with another guy,These hausa/fulanis people are not supposed to live amongst humans,see how they ride bikes,so arrogant,ready to fight even if at fault.
It's unfortunate that someone has to die in hands of these folks causing Nigeria insecurity problem.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars, process vehicle papers or request for driving mentoring services
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by deanoffaculty: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Farouk and Jamiu... Case is dead on arrival cool
Thanks bro! Nothing will come out of the case. One Alhaji will drive in Prado Jeep and meet with the senior Police officer in charge.....case closed!
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Everlastingson: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2022
When you see their names, you know what part of the country they come from and their likely religion. Agents of death and darkness.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Blackdisciple(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2022
We need to bring back dead by firing squad because some crime needs firing squad straight nothing like imprisonment for some cases.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Damn,this man's church is just a stone throw from my house when I was in festac...

Helping people now is suicide

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by otokx(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
infogeneral:
The youths of nowadays can do anything to make quick money.
Too bad!

The entertainment industry is not helping matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.