Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67741 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Ebelefrancis123: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Naturally, most times, it's the Igbos and the Yorubas that are used to sleeping with another man's wife. However, I also blame the woman herself for opening her tin for the said Ok even though her mini is inching her. It might be family)/linage stuff that she and inherited from their families.... I rest my case. Gbam......
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's just sad. I don't pity them.
Let me confess to you Musa on Monday I followed One girl like she is a runs girl, so definitely she knew what I came for, she framed me up took me to a place before I knew some cultist where all over me, they collected my phone, slap me, but they have to give me the phone because I told them I live in the same locality but I understand how rogs behave if they thought I wasn't from there they can kill me, and its the devil daughter of Jezebel that frame me, why because of sex, I realised All what redpill have been warning about the Evil gender is true.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2022
In your house that's disrespectful...
I can just shoot him dead
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Psoul(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2022
slyfox35:

Bestie only saw a loose woman and took advantage,if to say the wife say no,these ones for nor happen,she get the power to stop the whole issue with her refusal, don't be surprised that they both have been doing it in Nigeria before, reason why this affair in the UK was easy to start again

Be reasonable and stop making this look like a gender fight.
That idiotic guy is very wicked and foolish.
You are blaming the "loose woman" for not saying no to the guy.
Why won't the foolish guy remember that this is the wife of his best friend.
A friend that trusted him so much to accommodate him in a foreign country in order to help him establish himself.
Between the man and woman, who is to be blamed the most?
The earlier we realize that not every hole is enterable, the better for us and the society.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by BennyDon: 11:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Is it not the woman's voice I'm hearing from the background?

Madam keep kwayet before Ogugu chop your left eye.

Ikechukwu fo finish chopping had Oga not entered grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Psoul:

Be reasonable and stop making this look like a gender fight.
That idiotic guy is very wicked and foolish.
You are blaming the "loose woman" for not saying no to the guy.
Why won't the foolish guy remember that this is the wife of his best friend.
A friend that trusted him so much to accommodate him in a foreign country in order to help him establish himself.
Between the man and woman, who is to be blamed the most?
The earlier we realize that not every hole is enterable, the better for us and the society.
well...she made her hole enterable,that's the whole point
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by AkaraAndBread: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

The two are important.

Even if the wife is sent packing (which is most likely) the bed will still be around, hence it has to be in top shape for the future Madam.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by bukarolz: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
98% of women are free for all. Thank God if you are the true father of your children.

Men are generally regarded as sperm donors in this generation. Don't ever think that you own your woman 65%. That's the era we live in. �

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by imagrg(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na Toto cause this one not blokos.
Beebah2000:
Thank God say I no get blockus. grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Eastcaostboy: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link
washed-up men, Orchis
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't marry your best friend's ex. Okafor's law is real.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Ehisod(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Where the ashawo wife? Why the camera man dey film only the guy? Omo the husband sef tire me.

Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Buksaylor: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Priscy01:

The man might be lying...where is his wife...and where is the video to prove he did it.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by kkinternet: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
mysticwarrior:
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.
You are very right. I once allowed my gf to share a 3 bedroom flat with 2 Ghanaian guys...omo...almost 6 months later I found out the Ghana guy was fucking her raw to the extent of getting her pregnant. Omo..the heart ache that comes with such experience no dey here.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by evesite(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ik omo igbo bed breaker grin angry angry
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Philip6800(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Same question am asking myself
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
kakaG:

May God never let you experience what the man above has as a man. It is capable of destroying you.

No sane man will experience what u experienced because u were weak & allowed emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Halimat04(f): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
sad
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by kakaG: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Rubbiish:

No sane man will experience what u experienced because u were weak & allowed emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Noted
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Psoul(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
slyfox35:

well...she made her hole enterable,that's the whole point

If you chose to live this way, you may not live to tell your story.
Not every hole is enterable. Even when the owner of the hole made it enterable.
Just jump and pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Let me confess to you Musa on Monday I followed One girl like she is a runs girl, so definitely she knew what I came for, she framed me up took me to a place before I knew some cultist where all over me, they collected my phone, slap me, but they have to give me the phone because I told them I live in the same locality but I understand how rogs behave if they thought I wasn't from there they can kill me, and its the devil daughter of Jezebel that frame me, why because of sex, I realised All what redpill have been warning about the Evil gender is true.

So, how does redpill relate to what happened to you? You went to meet a hungry, cheap and dirty prostitute and she framed you up. It's not about the female gender, it's about the individual you went to meet. Don't come here and try to paint women bad.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Psoul:

If you chose to live this way, you may not live to tell your story. Not every hole is enterable. Even when the owner of the hole made it enterable. Just jump and pass
No man is above temptation,only the Grace of God can save

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2022
slyfox35:

No man is above temptation,only the Grace of God can save

You will, most times, be tempted wt what your heart desires most.
How can you be desiring ur friend's wife. A friend that accommodated u, helped u in a foreign land?
If you cannot leave above this kind of temptation, then, you are a pathetic soul.
If you cannot leave above this kind of temptation, no one should trust a little girl into ur care.
You will also not find it difficult to sleep with your daughter.
Forget temptation, you are not disciplined.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Psoul:

You will, most times, be tempted wt what your heart desires most.
How can you be desiring ur friend's wife. A friend that accommodated u, helped u in a foreign land?
If you cannot leave above this kind of temptation, then, you are a pathetic soul.
If you cannot leave above this kind of temptation, no one should trust a little girl into ur care.
You will also not find it difficult to sleep with your daughter.
Forget temptation, you are not disciplined.
why are you facing me,was I the one that slept with someone's wife?
Why e dey vex u,dem don do u before?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2022
His friend is an ungrateful human being and he needs to be punished for what he has done, all this happening are just for our learning, we are to mind the kind of friends we accommodate in our homes.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Psoul(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
slyfox35:

why are you facing me,was I the one that slept with someone's wife?
Why e dey vex u,dem don do u before?

When I use the word "you" it does not necessarily mean that I am referring to you as a person or individual.
That "you" means anyone that is involved in that act.
I suppose u are educated.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Halimat04:
sad
Halimat i got a notification you sent me an email and currently i dont habe access to the mail.. If it's something urgent try reaching my whatsapp number its on my page
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by slyfox35(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Psoul:

When I use the word "you" it does not necessarily mean that I am referring to you as a person or individual.
That "you" means anyone that is involved in that act.
I suppose u are educated.
I hear sir
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by sylve11: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2023
Emmanuel909090:
We have a lot like this, he just got caught.

Na so. cool
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by sylve11: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Powersurge:

Yeye. E be like say u no know wetin dey go on for street. Woman go use hin husband money cook, arrange part if the food carry go give a jobless bachelor in another place. Na by pple staying in your house?

Oh men! shocked grin cool
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by sylve11: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2023
segtech68:
my brother the sad truth is that your wife will not sleep with only you for the rest of her life after marriage, if she loves you well enough then you will never get to know or she won't bring a man to your matrimonial home. But a research has shown that ALMOST all women will cheat after 10 years of marriage. But the truth is that , men are the 90 percent reason why women will cheat. I'm not taking side , i'm a man. But the earlier you face this reality , the better for you and the more chances you have not to have hypertention at old age.

Hmmm cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.