Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67745 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MisterGrace: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abomination!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by adecz: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin

That was your mistake!!

Instead of doing her harder, harder,
you were only doing gentleman
missionary..

The man wey sabi the book of women
come do correct harder, harder come
break bed sef...

That's what women love♥♥♥

The banging no even pain am reach the
bed wey IK break.... Mumu☹️☹️☹️

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed
Abeg wooo ! Help me tell am grin grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oh my God this is so funny. But why not show the whole world the face of your wife

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy cheesy Kai IK after knacking his wife you still break him bed , all his years of knacking his wife he never broke the bed ooo and you wey come for adultery come break bed ..Haba IK you no show love at all cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ZooCountry45: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link

My best friend stole my laptop then.. Always be careful of best friends and people that come close.. Trust no one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
May God punish the friend & the wife. undecided

[s]
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
[/s]

Cheating/betrayal is in the blood!

Take your end_time sermon to the oloshos & broloshos platform, not here on NL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

The pussy (wife) is gone ....so, the bed is the real issue...

You Gerrit?

That's why the mans not pained by the infidelity

But his property, he won't accept that

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.
Life happens. Don't ever be too attached to anything.

8 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by FarahAideed: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

The they come break ya family bed join cheesy
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Number one offence - He slept with his wife.
Number two offence - He broke his matrimonial bed.

Matrimonial bed don suffer for this world.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Phock2sweet: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
As olosho plenty na ur friend wife thing sweet u to nack
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ayenale1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Too bad...
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by lhurd: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Unfortunate
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Phock2sweet: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=MANNABBQGRILLS1 post=109086064][/quote]peiinisbbqgrills1

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Agugbadin: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigeria women, statistics has shown that they are the most unfaithful in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Victorclean1: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm. Infidelity in marriage outside the matrimonial home/ bed is never good, talkless of defiling a matrimonial bed.

He should go for paternity test if he has children with her. The woman is shameless and not coded enough.

Infidelity in marriage is a highly coded company where the perpetrator's left hand should not know what the right hand is doing.

Sorry man, I pray God will give you the strength to move on. Is very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by KingMack(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
His mates are using their strength to fight for the freedom and liberation of the I gbo nation..but what did IK used his for? IN BREAKING HOMES AND BREAKING BEDS..IK YOU DESERVE MARATHON BEATING @ MARKET SQUARE angry cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed
What kind of moniker is this ?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Friends are people with whom you are pursuing same goals and aspirations. Friends have equal stakes in their future ambitions. They reason alike. For example Course mates, Colleagues, Future wife, Future husband.

Once somebody else outside these brackets is taken as a friend, he or she will observe he/she doesn't have equal stakes in your future ambitions and success, he will arm twist you.

Simply put, all friendships are with benefits.

6 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nsibash(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

The pussy (wife) is gone ....so, the bed is the real issue...

You Gerrit?

grin grin cool wisdom
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by kayzkayz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

If you don gerrit,

[b][/b]Then Forgerrit cool
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by GIdiata(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

soon as your Husband starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another woman break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time He approached you and don't nag at him all the time, show Him care and love, and bring something other than the hole between your legs to the table so that He will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch His attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Phock2sweet: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
U for just tvvck her for kitchen na
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by stasius: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
If this guy kills this IK; I mean if he brings out a gun and shoots him dead.
Is it wrong?
Because this is the only thing in my head. If I catch my friend in this situation I will commit murder that day. Not just him. I will kill him and kill the woman. Cikina!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
We have a lot like this, he just got caught.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.