Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67885 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Jamesbond19(m): 3:10am On Jan 05, 2022
he has to pay 4 the bed
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Bubblewitch: 3:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:

Women are different from men. It doesn't take anything for men to have sex and 9 times out of 10 emotions are not involved. It's not the same for women. That's why it's never advisable to take back a cheating wife.
hahaha useless justification, you think women don’t feel this way about their cheating husbands? Everyone hates a cheat regardless of gender

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Folanipekun(m): 3:25am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

Walahi
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Midas01: 3:43am On Jan 05, 2022
But you can imagine yourself fvvking someone else, right?
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Powersurge: 4:01am On Jan 05, 2022
mysticwarrior:
If you are a married man living with your wife, don't ever allow another man live in your house, if you are a married woman don't allow another girl or woman live in your house, world people are dangerous.

Yeye. E be like say u no know wetin dey go on for street. Woman go use hin husband money cook, arrange part if the food carry go give a jobless bachelor in another place. Na by pple staying in your house?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by segtech68: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2022
my brother the sad truth is that your wife will not sleep with only you for the rest of her life after marriage, if she loves you well enough then you will never get to know or she won't bring a man to your matrimonial home. But a research has shown that ALMOST all women will cheat after 10 years of marriage. But the truth is that , men are the 90 percent reason why women will cheat. I'm not taking side , i'm a man. But the earlier you face this reality , the better for you and the more chances you have not to have hypertention at old age.

FIFApresident1:

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:21am On Jan 05, 2022
hammer567:
WE CAN NEVER SEE COCOCANDY ON THIS THREAD.

IN HER WORLD, NA ONLY MEN DEY CHEAT AND ENJOY SEX.

HOW DO WE THEN EXPLAIN THE BEHAVIOUR OF THIS MARRIED WOMAN? grin grin

Only men cheat and enjoy sex in my world?
I want what you are on.
You’ll say anything at this point

As if I don’t get insulted here for daring to say women are also sexual beings who want sex too. But you don’t pay attention. You just ramble whatever comes out of your mouth at any time.

Just leave children alone and stop insinuating that pedophilia is somehow okay . That’s the only problem you have with me. Stop making up things I didn’t say.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Lessons learnt

I have always said it

The type of woman you marry is very important
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Afritop(m): 4:32am On Jan 05, 2022
It's like the wife is also accusing and condemning him in the background
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by favour32(m): 4:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Monogamy!
How fa grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:56am On Jan 05, 2022
A woman is like a horse, any man can ride on her. Since the time of The young young man called Joseph the young Hebre boy who was sold as a slave boy to the Egyptian and Potifers wife her eye one him and want the young man to bless her with his raw energy, since I started looking at women with my left corner eye. Denagerous specials is what they are.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
so what about the loose woman , if she didn't consents, are we supposed to see this kind of news?

They are both shameless but you must know the man went into their home, not the other way round.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by huntax(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Why do I have the feeling this wife is a white woman?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MufasaLion: 5:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Sex is so overrated but professors lost there honour because of pekus, Last week a soldier died, how many married men die because of pekus?

It's just sad. I don't pity them.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by greypencils: 5:26am On Jan 05, 2022
That's why it's good to learn early in life that there is nothing like best friend. I don't keep friends, I keep acquaintances. If we have a business to do, we do it in the office and that's that. My house is off limits. You are in town for a visit, I lodge you in a hotel. My house is a sanctuary and my wife is my wife, she is no one's maid to be cooking meals for one random fellow called friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by kakaG: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Honestly I was full of tears as I listened to the man speak. Only a married man who has experienced this can relate well with this situation.

I met my wife in 2012 through someone who is supposed to be my best friend. Being a good pretender, she sure covered all her tracks for the first few months after we met. Though we had one or two issues every dating relationship would have we proceeded with our plans to settle down together.

In 2013, marriage plans were already being considered until suddenly my best friend started complaining too much about my wife saying she is this, she is that. He even told me she had bad friends, they flirted, they snatched each other's boyfriend's, they lie etc. I was shocked. I asked him then why he introduced such a girl to me if he already knew she was bad for marriage. Besides, I reminded him we did back checks together when we visited her school at mushood Abiola polytechnic, the area she resided in eleyele and other areas he suggested. Why is he telling me all this now? He had no concrete explanation. I felt it was jealousy because he wanted more access to me than he was getting, probably my wife was pushing him away.

We continued our plans for marriage while my friend pulled out of our lives. I was shocked. Effort to make him reason fell on deaf ears.

In March 2014 I married my wife in Ibadan. My family and I shut down iBadan. We took over fully 4 notable hotels and spent millions. It was a wedding any bride would want to have, in fact, I remember a cousin to my wife who was her brides maid was in the same car with me and my wife when she looked back at the convoy going to our hotel after the wedding and said she would love her wedding to be like ours. I laughed at her comment.

A year six months after our marriage trouble started. My wife would come home from wherever she went to dazed, tired, exhausted et Al. With red eyes as if someone tried to strangle her to death. After many incidents like this I became concerned and decided to follow up. I discovered she was keeping bad company with single female parents old enough to be her aunts. I discussed it serverally with her but she's flair up telling I was trying to cage her. We kept struggling on same subject for another two years or so. She would now come home not only dazed, exhausted or extremely tired but also having horrible armpit smells as well as general sex smell. I couldn't take it anymore.

One night I tried to give it another try and brought up the issue of her kind of friends especially one dark one whom I had now know to have several boy friends. I actually cought her in hotels many times with different men. As usual, she flaired up, took our soup plate (we were having dinner) and broke it on my head. She said enough was enough that she was going to show me. That I was being unnecessarily bossy over her and that I am a control frick. It is a taboo where I come from for this to happen so the issue eventually brought my family as well as hers together for settlement. If only I new, that would have been her marching order. My fear that my daughter (the only child we had then) clouded my judgement and I let her stay after she performed some traditional rites. She layed low for six months and resumed again afterwards.

In 2018 we had our second child, a boy. I can't begin to explain the circumstances that led to this child's birth but thankfully he is mine. She continued her escapade come home very tired to cook or even allow me touch her. When I even convinced her she's use her legs to guide the whole operation making it impossible for me to enjoy intimacy. There are years I slept with my wife only 8-10 times in 365 days. I swear that's correct 2017 and 2018 are confirmed at least. Meanwhile, my businesses of up to 30 million had all collapsed. We were not doing to well financially anymore.

In 2020, I discovered she'd come home and hassle me for sex. I'd refuse her for strategic reasons. She'd try again and again. In two weeks alone it was becoming tug of war so I had one intimacy with her. Boom! After about three weeks or so she bought test strips in front of me and tested herself then told me she was pregnant. My eyes almost popped out. I decided we go to a laboratory for confirmation and it reported she was two months gone already. We argued about the pregnancy at home but I gave way for peace to reign. Every bad thing happened to my wife but two major events stood out. She was crushed to a fence by a car. It was so bad that the fence fell down on her but God as usual was kind. On her dilevry day, she was restorated twice by doctors after she passed out twice. I ran Helter skelter to buy blood for her. She survived.

How we got over 200k to pay for her hospital bill today is still a mistery. She never agreed to share SMS alert of her so called friend Anu in Indianapolis who she claimed sent that money till date.

She was later ejected from her shop which I rented for her on funny claims of eigth thousand naira balance. Can you believe that? I knew something happened between her and her landlady but I had no proof. When I called the landlady she'd shout me off saying I am not a man.

Fast forward. She started working from home. She sews by the way. She'd make Soo much money but will hide it. I was bursting my ass feeding the house and paying bills while she kept her money. I had to start a music recording studio to help meet our needs.

One night on my way back from work, an elderly man near my house and I greeted and he mentioned my wife just entered that do we always plan it? I said my wife at past nine? As I turned to go one of my neighbors appeared in towel greeting as usual I answered and immediately walked fast home. As I was close to my gate I heard my wife gently closing the gate so I wouldn't know she was just entering. I stood and listened to be sure. I then called out for her to open. When she did she wanted to run inside quickly but I stopped her. She was dazed, smelling of sex I confronted her she quickly ran to the bathroom to wash up. Then I knew it was over if didn't want to die Young. I investigated from the Abokis around and they first of all confirmed my wife's suspicious mivents withing the street at night. I also prayed about it and also got confirmation of my wife promiscuity. She had become rude, disrespectful, unconcerned and disconnected. I saw as a mature man she was no longer willing to be a wife. She never bought plates in 3 years. I bought them myself. She'd not clean the house, she'd not buy essential stuff women need in the house. I saw it had ended so I moved out. While I was packing my thing she was reminding me not to forget anything ooo. She was even showing me where my stuff's where. I house I built with my sweat. She didn't contribute a dime chaaiii

She had been sleeping with my neighbor for years and he was funding her.

May God never let you experience what the man above has as a man. It is capable of destroying you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by OLULAW: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2022
greypencils:
That's why it's good to learn early in life that there is nothing like best friend. I don't keep friends, I keep acquaintances. If we have a business to do, we do it in the office and that's that. My house is off limits. You are in town for a visit, I lodge you in a hotel. My house is a sanctuary and my wife is my wife, she is no one's maid to be cooking meals for one random fellow called friend.

I hear you.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Double0h7(f): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm shocked that she is still in the room talking. People have no fear these days grin

If it was me, I'd be running down the street looking for the nearest bus to my village grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by mosaicafrique: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2022
He should have Stabbed IK to death, after all they are both Nigerians living in the United Kingdom. The case of murder won’t be as serious as it is in Naija, End them both and call the police on yourself, they don’t deserve to stay on earth, they might hurt another good person in future.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Omonigho1976: 6:14am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
My brother better prepare your mind for every eventuality in life, as you are typing this submission sef your socalled wife wey tell you say she dey go her mama place fit dey moan seriously for STRONG JOHN room nw

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by salt1: 6:24am On Jan 05, 2022
kakaG:
Honestly I was full of tears as I listened to the man speak. Only a married man who has experienced this can relate well with this situation.

I met my wife in 2012 through someone who is supposed to be my best friend. Being a good pretender, she sure covered all her tracks for the first few months after we met. Though we had one or two issues every dating relationship would have we proceeded with our plans to settle down together.

In 2013, marriage plans were already being considered until suddenly my best friend started complaining too much about my wife saying she is this, she is that. He even told me she had bad friends, they flirted, they snatched each other's boyfriend's, they lie etc. I was shocked. I asked him then why he introduced such a girl to me if he already knew she was bad for marriage. Besides, I reminded him we did back checks together when we visited her school at mushood Abiola polytechnic, the area she resided in eleyele and other areas he suggested. Why is he telling me all this now? He had no concrete explanation. I felt it was jealousy because he wanted more access to me than he was getting, probably my wife was pushing him away.

We continued our plans for marriage while my friend pulled out of our lives. I was shocked. Effort to make him reason fell on deaf ears.

In March 2014 I married my wife in Ibadan. My family and I shut down iBadan. We took over fully 4 notable hotels and spent millions. It was a wedding any bride would want to have, in fact, I remember a cousin to my wife who was her brides maid was in the same car with me and my wife when she looked back at the convoy going to our hotel after the wedding and said she would love her wedding to be like ours. I laughed at her comment.

A year six months after our marriage trouble started. My wife would come home from wherever she went to dazed, tired, exhausted et Al. With red eyes as if someone tried to strangle her to death. After many incidents like this I became concerned and decided to follow up. I discovered she was keeping bad company with single female parents old enough to be her aunts. I discussed it serverally with her but she's flair up telling I was trying to cage her. We kept struggling on same subject for another two years or so. She would now come home not only dazed, exhausted or extremely tired but also having horrible armpit smells as well as general sex smell. I couldn't take it anymore.

One night I tried to give it another try and brought up the issue of her kind of friends especially one dark one whom I had now know to have several boy friends. I actually cought her in hotels many times with different men. As usual, she flaired up, took our soup plate (we were having dinner) and broke it on my head. She said enough was enough that she was going to show me. That I was being unnecessarily bossy over her and that I am a control frick. It is a taboo where I come from for this to happen so the issue eventually brought my family as well as hers together for settlement. If only I new, that would have been her marching order. My fear that my daughter (the only child we had then) clouded my judgement and I let her stay after she performed some traditional rites. She layed low for six months and resumed again afterwards.

In 2018 we had our second child, a boy. I can't begin to explain the circumstances that led to this child's birth but thankfully he is mine. She continued her escapade come home very tired to cook or even allow me touch her. When I even convinced her she's use her legs to guide the whole operation making it impossible for me to enjoy intimacy. There are years I slept with my wife only 8-10 times in 365 days. I swear that's correct 2017 and 2018 are confirmed at least. Meanwhile, my businesses of up to 30 million had all collapsed. We were not doing to well financially anymore.

In 2020, I discovered she'd come home and hassle me for sex. I'd refuse her for strategic reasons. She'd try again and again. In two weeks alone it was becoming tug of war so I had one intimacy with her. Boom! After about three weeks or so she bought test strips in front of me and tested herself then told me she was pregnant. My eyes almost popped out. I decided we go to a laboratory for confirmation and it reported she was two months gone already. We argued about the pregnancy at home but I gave way for peace to reign. Every bad thing happened to my wife but two major events stood out. She was crushed to a fence by a car. It was so bad that the fence fell down on her but God as usual was kind. On her dilevry day, she was restorated twice by doctors after she passed out twice. I ran Helter skelter to buy blood for her. She survived.

How we got over 200k to pay for her hospital bill today is still a mistery. She never agreed to share SMS alert of her so called friend Anu in Indianapolis who she claimed sent that money till date.

She was later ejected from her shop which I rented for her on funny claims of eigth thousand naira balance. Can you believe that? I knew something happened between her and her landlady but I had no proof. When I called the landlady she'd shout me off saying I am not a man.

Fast forward. She started working from home. She sews by the way. She'd make Soo much money but will hide it. I was bursting my ass feeding the house and paying bills while she kept her money. I had to start a music recording studio to help meet our needs.

One night on my way back from work, an elderly man near my house and I greeted and he mentioned my wife just entered that do we always plan it? I said my wife at past nine? As I turned to go one of my neighbors appeared in towel greeting as usual I answered and immediately walked fast home. As I was close to my gate I heard my wife gently closing the gate so I wouldn't know she was just entering. I stood and listened to be sure. I then called out for her to open. When she did she wanted to run inside quickly but I stopped her. She was dazed, smelling of sex I confronted her she quickly ran to the bathroom to wash up. Then I knew it was over if didn't want to die Young. I investigated from the Abokis around and they first of all confirmed my wife's suspicious mivents withing the street at night. I also prayed about it and also got confirmation of my wife promiscuity. She had become rude, disrespectful, unconcerned and disconnected. I saw as a mature man she was no longer willing to be a wife. She never bought plates in 3 years. I bought them myself. She'd not clean the house, she'd not buy essential stuff women need in the house. I saw it had ended so I moved out. While I was packing my thing she was reminding me not to forget anything ooo. She was even showing me where my stuff's where. I house I built with my sweat. She didn't contribute a dime chaaiii

She had been sleeping with my neighbor for years and he was funding her.

May God never let you experience what the man above has as a man. It is capable of destroying you.

What an experience! So your friend was right

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Jan 05, 2022
FIFApresident1:
Your life will remain the same bro, You will only divorce her amd and move on...If she cheats, you are no longer enough for her.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by moonraker(m): 6:29am On Jan 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

They are both shameless but you must know the man went into their home, not the other way round.

Sure, except it takes two to commit such an crime, so theres that.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by cyprex: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2022
kiss cheesy sad shocked wink sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by mediainc: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2022
All those old cargo prostitutes una dey marry there, wetin you expect grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by danot1030: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Ikechukwu Donald hmmmmn.

Anyway his people will blame Buhari, Fulani herdsmen, police, DSS, Tinubu, Yoruba or afonja.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by lookingfly: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife
abeg na the broken bed pain am pass...... He knows the woman is a gooner and shameless olosho so he's not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Victorclean1: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2022
stasius:

Which lady? The one I will kill first or another?
Guy I will kill both of them on the spot.

Well men may forgive everything but can never forgive whoever sleeps with their wife especially if it's a monogamous family.

Two wrong can never make a right and it might mean nature want to tell that, you are with the wrong woman. So many pretty curvaceous ladies out there waiting for you.

There is nothing time does not heal. The best thing to me is to take their pictures while naked and expose them to the world, especially the lady. With the atrocity, no man will ever want to marry her again

Get her deported if she has not gotten nationalized in that country. Move on guy cos you are lucky you caught them.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by TheSexLover(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

U dey ment �����

So my wife go cheat then I go kneel down pray ba

Then start to look best ba?

Am already preparing my mind for all these shit... Mk e sup, I go mk sure say till she die she will know no peace
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by alphaNomega: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2022
moonraker:

Once knew a woman with fish brain, who felt i was harsh to say that there was no coming back when you cheat on your spouse.

The said woman with fish like brain features, stated that it could have been an honest mistake cheesy cheesy angry angry shocked shocked
calling her a fish brain is an insult to fishes, she has an amoeba for a brain.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by alphaNomega: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2022
TheSexLover:

U dey ment �����

So my wife go cheat then I go kneel down pray ba

Then start to look best ba?

Am already preparing my mind for all these shit... Mk e sup, I go mk sure say till she die she will know no peace
Just imagine, when I said religion is a purposeful tool people will want to attack me.

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by tsinzu: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2022
This is wickedness of the highest order. If he had refused to help this wicked friend, the same so called friend would have been going around telling everyone that he refused to help him now look at how he had repaid the good that was done for him with evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.