Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) (67740 Views)

Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Story.

Police will tell him that it is a civil matter.

He should accept his fate and let the guy be. Let him move out of his house. No need for all these nonsense recording.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
If for 9ja na general beating the guy for collect for sleeping with another man's wife
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Agugbadin: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Show the woman picture too so that she can be shamed as well. Nigeria women are shameless they are the most unfaithful in the world.
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by jchioma: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Is the bed the issue or sleeping with his wife

E nor tire you? grin

See emphasis on "e broke my bed... and he is going to pay for it".

My dear, which is more important to you? Sleeping with your wife or breaking your bed?

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by gassbee: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is there a possiblity d hubby was not hitting d right places
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by guru90: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
I can't never blame that man..... I will blame that man's wife because she purposely allow that to happened on her.....

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

Tales by moonlight. GOD has not created the man that will satisfy a woman. You lot are damn too complicated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by diplomat058(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
adecz:
grin

That was your mistake!!

Instead of doing her harder, harder,
you were only doing gentleman
missionary..

The man wey sabi the book of women
come do correct harder, harder come
break bed sef...

That's what women love♥♥♥

The banging no even pain am reach the
bed wey IK break.... Mumu☹️☹️☹️
Na ur type dey encourage infidelity. I hope one day, person why Sabi knack pass you go collect ur wife too. If a woman isn't contented with husband's sexual character, there is always the divorce option. Compatibility isn't a must. Cheating while pretending to be faithful is evil and greedy

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by kayzkayz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Are my the only one who heard the “IK dey hia first?” �
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by freddie009(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Two things you can't trust a man with:-
1. Money
2. Woman

while that of women is:-
1. Money
2. Man (if he is rich) still boils back to No. 1.

I pity una when still they get best friend and bestie. The man had so much time in his hands, the reason he had time to sleep with someone else's wife. Women don't know guys who give you attention 24/7 are probably jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
with best friends like this AND/OR low down and dirty wh0res as wives, who needs enemies?!
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Bestie, you no try ooo sad sad
Shameless people everywhere. sad

Your future husband will have a very sexy and irresistible best friend grin grin grin
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by symbianDON(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
IK is a very wicked person!! If he had employed the same energy he used in breaking his benefactor's bed in pursuing some noble cause in the UK....
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by diplomat058(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:
soon as your wife starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another man break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time you approached her and don't yell at her all the time, show her care and love so that she will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch her attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
This is one of the worst garbage posts I have come across on Nairaland. This is sacarsm,right

7 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:
I can't imagine someone else sleeping with the woman I married, how am I gonna feel after hearing about it or seeing it with my two eyes.
My life is not going to remain the same again even after divorcing her.

Lol..make person no go commit suicide oo
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Victorclean1: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
stasius:
If this guy kills this IK; I mean if he brings out a gun and shoots him dead.
Is it wrong?
Because this is the only thing in my head. If I catch my friend in this situation I will commit murder that day. Not just him. I will kill him and kill the woman. Cikina!

If you commit murder, you will spend 40 years in prison without option, while the lady will marry another man, have children and grow old with joy and happiness. Tell me who lose?

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by obainojazz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some dudes in this life will just never make it no matter how you try for them, their bad character must still show. Sleeping with his helper’s wife m, stooooopid.
Meanwhile which kind sapa bed is that lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by blackjah(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
michael77777:

The pussy (wife) is gone ....so, the bed is the real issue...

You Gerrit?
I Gerrit now

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by symbianDON(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some people sef!! How can you escape this yeye bubugeria only to go and be breaking beds, hearts and marriages abroad!! The curse following IK is full option o!

5 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by freddie009(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
adecz:
grin

That was your mistake!!

Instead of doing her harder, harder,
you were only doing gentleman
missionary..

The man wey sabi the book of women
come do correct harder, harder come
break bed sef...

That's what women love♥♥♥

The banging no even pain am reach the
bed wey IK break.... Mumu☹️☹️☹️

Why wouldn't he have energy for "harder harder" when he mate they hustle e they house they lash. The woman is even foolish you cheating on your husband with a man who doesn't have shit his together.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
GIdiata:

soon as your Husband starts cheating, just know there's something that you are not doing, go down on your knees and pray, don't let another woman break your home. Always appear neat the way you were the very first time He approached you and don't nag at him all the time, show Him care and love, and bring something other than the hole between your legs to the table so that He will not look outside, sometimes walk around naked and don't wear anything to bed, always try to catch His attention. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.

Sir this topic is about a cheating wife. I don't know why you're bringing a cheating husband into this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
FIFApresident1:

When/where did I say am going to take my life?

You said your life will never remain the same if them yansh your wife. The person who mentioned you didn't say you were going to take your life. He only said such thing shouldn't affect your life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by noisy45(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
This scenario recently happened to my Uncle and the man he caught happens to be a soldier, a junior Nigerian soldier. As the soldier man wanted to leave and run in a hurry after been caught sleeping with his wife my uncle just told the soldier to take that bed or mattress away and he should get him a new one, divorce the stupid woman straight away.

9 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by symbianDON(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
obainojazz:
Some dudes in this life will just never make it no matter how you try for them, their bad character must still show. Sleeping with his helper’s wife m, stooooopid.
Meanwhile which kind sapa bed is that lol
bros don't blame the bed o! IK must have vented all his frustrations on the poor bed! If his waist could break foreign bed, I wonder what that waist would have done to local bed back home!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by princewarri1985: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Priscy01:
UK-Based Nigerian Man Catches Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife And Broke His Bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9HE18xui4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYTcjC2r3y5/?utm_medium=copy_link
HMM! NON BE SMALL THING TOTO AND PRICK MATTER GO CAUSE FOR THIS LIFE
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by kaywhy09(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dream of most women shocked shocked
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by posty56: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
Some men have got no honor, no self-esteem. How could you be perverted to the extent of sleeping with your nigga's woman? I mean, not just your nigga but someone that provided for you a shelter, food, and support.

Shameless man! Sex was more important than his future. I have no respect for men that breach trust and loyalty all because of sex! So dishonorable!!!
so what about the loose woman , if she didn't consents, are we supposed to see this kind of news?
Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
diplomat058:
This is one of the worst garbage posts I have come across on Nairaland. This is sacarsm,right

Forgive your cheating wife. Do not let the devil win.

2 Likes

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by Kajaard: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Very senseless post. People dull sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
WOMAN WEY ALL OF US DEY MANAGE. E REACH YOUR TURN YOU BREAK BED.

lipsrsealed
This your moniker na LOL!! cheesy
Anyway the man (husband) no get mind. I for beat am (so called best friend) senseless/dead!!! Which one be video As for the wife, she is a write off...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.