Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss (390 Views)

Ian-Harriel Kowiti, Kenyan Politician Puts Up One Of His Testicles For Sale / Kenyan Politician Confesses To Spending $500,000 On Witchcraft To Win Elections! / See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Update From . COM

Kenyan politician, Nassir Abdullswamad Sheriff, has shown off his transformation after losing weight, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By UDOKABESTLUV, Nassir, who is the member of parliament for Mvita Constituency in Mombasa county, took to Instagram on Tuesday, January 4, 2022, to share his before and after photos.

When followers asked if he did gastric bypass surgery, the lawmaker mentioned exercise, protein, fruits and veggies as his weight loss secret.

The politician once said people used to mistake him for his wife’s father but now they refer his daughter as his younger sister.

“I weighed a staggering 130kg and honestly, it was getting a bit scary. The extra kilos made me look too old and twice, my wife was referred to as my daughter! I remember once I wanted to go skydiving but could not, which was my turning point. I’m grateful though it didn’t get to the doctor asking me to lose weight due to health problems. I currently oscillate between 84kg — 87kg and my waistline has dropped from 44 inches to 34 inches with a well-sculpted body. Now they refer to my daughter as my younger sister!," he said.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss by dollynnn(f): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Food don ready for Kenya slay queens
Re: Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss by chatinent: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nice o.
Re: Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
dollynnn:
Food don ready for Kenya slay queens

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss by Blackfire(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who is he??

Anyways I sell cows
Re: Kenyan Politician Flaunts His Amazing Body Transformation After Weight Loss by DamnnNiggarr: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2022
grin

Slim fit is the real deal,

A man between the age of 25 and 40 Years should weigh between 62 and 70 kg. For fitness' sake. Anything order than that is very dangerous, and can lead to heart failure.

Then for men 50 Years and above, shouldn't weigh more than, between 70—80 kg.

(1) (Reply)

Bloomberg Announces ‘russia Invades Ukraine" / WW3: Will These Prophecies/predictions Come To Pass? / Quick Question: Why Can’t NATO Rule Out Ukraine From Joining Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.