Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos (54737 Views)

See What 200 Naira Got Me. / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Trumann: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
BarrElChapo:

Yet you don't want to marry her officially angry

The girl is stupid

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

God forbid.
Stop using the name of God to deceive yourself

Be humble and enjoy this little fame I've given you grin

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:
Our elders do say that the easiest route to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Trust me after eating this specially made food prepared by my girl, I smiled non stop.

See photos below

Lalasticlala

You even named the 6-6 as airforce1 grin grin
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:
Our elders do say that the easiest route to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Trust me after eating this specially made food prepared by my girl, I smiled non stop.

See photos below

Lalasticlala
without meat Did you return from ghost land? And you are smiling eating trash?

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ginaz:

lol. me wey don forget your nationality , career and skeletal remains nko?

go and eat your fufu in peace . I don't want any issue to give you the leverage to start talking anyhow .

People like this normally end up together. They will quarrel continuously and reject themselves in public places but later on their love will be the sweetest grin

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by WarriAproko: 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
U never still blow undecided
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Magicdon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abbah!... No meat?
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by emmyluizzz: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Xitri:
ee no get meat. ?? And buy the way, must you post all ur life online undecided
Village people might be watching tho sad
this particular guy matter tire me
na only for nairaland e dey trend
shebi Dem say e be celebrity...but I have never heard of him outside nairaland
na nairaland I blame
see post wey the bring come front page

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by kareemkamil(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
See aporoko dey form cornflake
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by casppyjay: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Lalasticlala
welcome back how e money?
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by mrkings84(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nairaland is now a thing of joke.
The threads the mods now push to front page leave me wondering if totally this forum is totally a comedy skit platform...

Anyway this is new year let me learn to mind my business.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Y u filter everything na grin
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by mechanics(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Wow, enjoyment.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by kuuljay(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Still wandering how people enjoy eating food with alcohol
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Xitri: 12:07am On Jan 05, 2022
emmyluizzz:

this particular guy matter tire me

na only for nairaland e dey trend

shebi Dem say e be celebrity...but I have never heard of him outside nairaland

na nairaland I blame

see post wey the bring come front page

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Tribalism123(m): 12:19am On Jan 05, 2022
This soup na rubbish sha
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Daxyd4realzy(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2022
On FP How do we get here? Seun
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Succeszy(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2022
We don see the fufu and we don still see your face ..bro abeg make we stil see your girl face when prepare am.

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Mikkeal: 12:35am On Jan 05, 2022
But all the soup though,plenty oil and no meat
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2022
After eating nko what happened?
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Linesman(m): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2022
It takes more than the Stomach to Keep a Woman in a Man's House o.
Please, Check Her Character, because these Days, Woman dey Marry Woman For Back.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by TheGift: 12:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Lalasticlala

Nice one. Please, greet your “girl” for us. Na correct Woman She be!

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by TheGift: 12:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Tribalism123:
This soup na rubbish sha

This comment na rubbish , sha

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by ofiko123(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations to you..
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by TheGift: 1:02am On Jan 05, 2022
hope4nigeria:
without meat Did you return from ghost land? And you are smiling eating trash?

Some Nigerians and meat sha…especially the ones who were deprived as kids…

What if like me, He doesn’t like seeing too much meat in soup? What if He is an actual or aspiring vegetarian? What if…?

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by tollyboy5(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:

See dis one,Who no know you go think sey na you dey your profile pic grin grin grin grin

My fufu is finer than you
Bro why ? Take am easy cheesy
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Volcano12(f): 1:22am On Jan 05, 2022
The palm oil no don well,the soup looks half cooked

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Realhommie(m): 1:39am On Jan 05, 2022
soundOsonic:

Please don't shave your mustache, let it run down your beard you will look very much handsome. It's an advice
It's not true, that won't fit him as much as this... This style on him now makes him look fresher.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Lexusgs430: 1:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Even zazu with no talent, don blow temporarily......... cheesy grin
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by pfadom: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2022
... and how did you compensate your girl for the job well done?

Please say something
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by mamawa123: 2:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Some people life will be miserable without social media

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by feed70: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Airforce1 post=109077231]Our elders do say that the easiest route to a man's heart is through his stomach.

See photos below

Lalasticlala[/quote
See ur fufu face lol

Peanut Burger / See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru