Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos (54751 Views)

See What 200 Naira Got Me. / See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by justjify(m): 3:59am On Jan 05, 2022
E be like say the fufu de smile self smiley

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:
Our elders do say that the easiest route to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Trust me after eating this specially made food prepared by my girl, I smiled non stop.

See photos below

Lalasticlala
not your wife?

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:58am On Jan 05, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
not your wife?

You again grin
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Successfulben: 6:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Nonsense post. My bro is plus one today anyways.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by bobbybcbg(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Some People will just be posting rubbish
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:
Our elders do say that the easiest route to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Trust me after eating this specially made food prepared by my girl, I smiled non stop.

See photos below

Lalasticlala

Is that oil or soup??
Your Cholesterol level must be hitting the roof by now!
You guys should learn to pay attention to what you eat, and stop attributing sudden death from preventable heart-related diseases to 'village people'.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by davidguitar20: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2022
nawa for this soup wey be like sacrifice
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by ViktorCash: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2022
You sure say love portion or kanyamata no dey involved grin Dey shine teeth like goat grin
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:

You again grin
when will you marry her? If you die today, she and your children will suffer because they are not married to you.

We don't pray for bad thing, but let's do our part to prevent misfortune on ourselves and others

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Valuc: 7:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Is it that the fufu has eyes and smiling like a cartooned duckling
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Annie001: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Gate050:

I wonder what really is original in Nigeria of nowadays. Imagine, everyone are taking pictures using Snapchat app to fake it. I spit on you and all other fakes like you
How is taking picture with snap chat fake?
When you go to the studio to take pic tell them to give you the original without edit
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by tiswell(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Ginaz:

you are the one with the bad energy. stay far away biko. go and eat another fufu to quench your trouble making nerves , you are seeking for words exchange and I don't have that energy .

it's 2022, pls go and eat more fufu and thank God for life .
you already proved him right

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by CalabarPikin: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Come calabar come chop better food
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
when will you marry her? If you die today, she and your children will suffer because they are not married to you.

We don't pray for bad thing, but let's do our part to prevent misfortune on ourselves and others
We are good
We are fine

Everything been taking care of s don't worry about us.

I'm still pretty young so my death is still far far away and won't come till I'm over 90 trust me .
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by CELEBRITIZ(m): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Ginaz:

lol. it's been years since we had any form of fight online . e Don pass 5yrs now . I'm minding my business till he said I have bad energy.

wenti consign me with him fufu and soup?

Do you reside in abuja?, if yes then let's link up and hangout
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Champneys: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Poverty, die by force, by fire! embarassed
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Raychee(f): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Op the oil is a little much o. But it's sweet that you acknowledged the effort smiley
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Emperor5(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Lalasticlala
This your soup yheee
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by kingsman66(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2022
U never still marry airforce 1
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Longnthick(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:

See photos below

Lalasticlala
Even on Fufu, they must Use Filter!
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by NoGirlfriend: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Akpu and egusi soup. my favourite
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Babastrong(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
You are displaying how you are enjoying fufu now without inviting us. If another guy come dey knack the lady and break your bed together, you will be asking for our advice ahbi. Lols.

1 Like

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by orlaglobal234: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2022
This one na soup or small pikin shit because it look rubbish to me and don't see anything that can make you smile here.......soup without meant that one man soup or rubbish
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by DenreleDave(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Ginaz:

lol. it's been years since we had any form of fight online . e Don pass 5yrs now . I'm minding my business till he said I have bad energy.

Truly truly u love that guy called airforce1.. U wish u were his babymama
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Agendanwamama: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Bros show us the cook too, on behalf of lala we want to see her pix
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by EmyGod(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Living with your girlfriend, a girl you have not paid her dowry is a sin against God. You better see her parents or stop sleeping with her, sin is sweet to the flesh but a disaster to the future and beyond.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Airforce1:

We are good
We are fine

Everything been taking care of s don't worry about us.

I'm still pretty young so my death is still far far away and won't come till I'm over 90 trust me .
that's reasuring.

I wish you, your baby mama(supposed to be wife) and kids the best.
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Waterlrd: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Ginaz:

Happy new year ma.
Wishing you and your husband more fufu ma.

Let this year bring peace in the house ooo
In Jesus name amen. Wishing to See you & your husband on fufu joint soon Nma.

Thank you so much ma for sending that meth to me dat day ma. I rof you but your husband rof you more ma. Thanks .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Acesexcell(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
And why is the egusi soup look this empty? I can't eat akpu and egusi without enough fish or meat inside. but your babe might be a good cook. The soup look nice
Re: The Fufu I Ate Today Got Me Smiling - Photos by Gate050: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Annie001:

How is taking picture with snap chat fake?
When you go to the studio to take pic tell them to give you the original without edit
Nonsense
Ori e ti gbe. Weyrey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peanut Burger / Fish And Crab Soup In Peru / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.