Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend (1884 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
So sad UK-based Nigerian man
accosts his bestie for
allegedly sleeping/having sex with his wife
and for also also breaking his bed.
See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn3ndHqpY8k
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by HacheNoire: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
This goes ain’t loyal

Why is the man emphasizing on his broken bed

Couldn’t even show the face of the prostitute he calls a wife.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by icebird25(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Simp will always be simp ..mumu bed ..show the LovePeddler of a woman face and leave the poor man alone...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by Finquas: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's a normal tin joor. The guy in question na simp
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by Karemarealty288(m): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
You see this hole.....it gives and takes life....be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by posty56: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigeria women showing their true colors home and abroad, if will talk na, them go say we hate them, see eh , the only reason women no too show us pepper for this country na because of religion and Nigeria is a patriarchal society, if not?

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by daddytime(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol

You go fear commentary and shalayeing na

The worst sight for a man to behold.

But as per boy scout wey me be- our motto na "Be prepared".

We are always prepared for the worst-case scenario to avoid any heartaches or unpleasant surprises.

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by smileing: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
I wonder when men will learn to call a spade a spade.
They are already calling the woman a LovePeddler forgetting the man's best friend that betrayed the man.
The truth is that the more you guys refuse to speak the truth, the more victimized most will be.
That your friend that you hail for sleeping with numerous girls ll one day desire your own girl.
That your bestie that you support his immoral acts ll one day exhibit it on your own woman.
The lady is absolutely wrong..Even if she wants to cheat why will it be her husband's best friend.
Las las no gender deserves to be cheated on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by chriskosherbal(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
I am here just wondering the emotional hit/crack that man will be facing now..

See signature.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by atilla(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
HacheNoire:
This goes ain’t loyal

Why is the man emphasizing on his broken bed

Couldn’t even show the face of the prostitute he calls a wife.

Rubbish!
He is doing that because in the UK if you attack the man police could arrest you for that even if you caught h banging ur wife and release the video the man could also sue you for releasing the video of him. So he is stylishly trying to record the mans face on the bed by saying he wants to show evidence
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by Enimoney3: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
It's because of the severe consequences like serious beating or killing.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With His Best Friend by Toluwanise247(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Your wife na dog ....you are protecting your dog by not showing her face....... I think is set-up because the woman is support her husband

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? / How Do You Guys Do This / My former lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.