Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,223 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? (1909 Views)

Should I Shoot My Shot At Him? / Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Mhizzard(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Sometime in march of this year i asked girl out but she rejected me,i really disturbed her though...presently the feelings is still there maybe cus am seeing her every time,my question is that can i still shoot my shot again..
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Yes, some ladies do want their intended man to chase them with all their mights, it tells you how the person really want you in his life. Hope you want her for something meaningful else please stay away from her life.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Mhizzard(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Yes, some ladies do want their intended man to chase them with all their mights, it tells you how the person really want you in his life. Hope you want her for something meaningful else please stay away from her life.
only God knows the real bro,i really like her.
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by helinues: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Don't bother to shoot any short again.

Be friendly and act maturely whenever you are around her , if she has feelings for you, you should would know without any retoasting

9 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Bornboy4: 7:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Stop chasing after kpekus. Use your time positiively and kpekus will chase after you.

10 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by lordnkem000(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
It changes nothing I swear..
If I chase u that long and u give me that tough time, just better no accept me o, because i go rubbish u las las.
The girl av loved most in my life na she chyk me sef, she's married today cos I told her I wasn't ready. She's the best girl I've ever met and i respect her alot

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

only Goes knows the real bro,i really like her.
Be her friend first and forget about chasing for now, some ladies will never accept you until they know much about you and that can only happen after some time of platonic friendship
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:

It changes nothing I swear..
If I chase u that long and u give me that tough time, just better no accept me o, because i go rubbish u las las.
The girl av loved most in my life na she chyk me sef, she's married today cos I told her I wasn't ready. She's the best girl I've ever met and i respect her alot
Well different things work for different people. Some ladies won't Outrightly accept you no matter how they love you. To me it doesn't make sense to just accept someone based on your feelings alone, there are other things you need to know about such person and it comes out within the period of being friends. I can like someone but will never date the person.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Mhizzard(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Be her friend first and forget about chasing for now, some ladies will never accept you until they know much about you and that can only happen after some time of platonic friendship
hmmm thanks for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by lordnkem000(m): 7:42am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Well different things work for different people. Some ladies won't Outrightly accept you no matter how they love you. To me it doesn't make sense to just accept someone based on your feelings alone, there are other things you need to know about such person and it comes out within the period of being friends. I can like someone but will never date the person.
Please this your standards are for the olden days o, not this cursed generation. U might lose a genuine lover because of ur high principle. But again, I like a woman who think highly of herself.. kudos crush
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:

Please this your standards are for the olden days o, not this cursed generation. U might lose a genuine lover because of ur high principle. But again, I like a woman who think highly of herself.. kudos crush
If you don't do that and keep accepting people too quickly you will end up dating nonsense. We only have very few good people around these days, so if you are too quick to let people into your life then bear the consequences that comes with it.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by lordnkem000(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
If you don't do that and keep accepting people too quickly you will end up dating nonsense. We only have very few good people around these days, so if you are too quick to let people into your life then bear the consequences that comes with it.
100% correct my dear
When u talk like this I love u the more, please forgive my gender and stop talking evil about us.. Iyaebe the great
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:

100% correct my dear
When u talk like this I love u the more, please forgive my gender and stop talking evil about us.. Iyaebe the great
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You sef no like am as we Dy enter ourselves for nairaland? It's not that deep sha it's just some people who easily take things to heart.
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by lordnkem000(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You sef no like am as we Dy enter ourselves for nairaland? It's not that deep sha it's just some people who easily take things to heart.
Me I know and I keep forgiving u o, people make people bad and I get it.
But I dey really laugh wella everytime I see u and these guys dey banter o, I swear u get strength no be lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by popweezy(m): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2023
You said you once asked her out and she rejected. You know Why? Because You are simply not the best option for her. Maybe she's got better men chasing her.

For me, no matter how I feel for you, If I ask you out and you reject me. I'm never gonna ask you out again. If you eventually have feelings for me, you ask me out or at least show me the green lights.
I might not be too attentive to the green lights sef. Because I know ladies enjoy you chasing them even if they have zero feelings for you. It adds to their ego.

You guys should know that a lady's first impression matters alot. If she'd seen what she desires in a man in you, she wouldn't have rejected you in the first place. She'd rather be happy you asked her out. This is 2023!!!

Ladies are not that hard to understand when it comes to feelings, unless you want to complicate things for yourself.

Bro, dont be so happy If you ask her out the second time and she accepts. This is because there is 90% assurance she'd accepted you for "some reasons", not for natural feelings anymore. This could however make her to cheat on you in the future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Brandiebird: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2023
There’s no need to keep asking someone out if they outright reject you. If she says yes on the one hundredth then she will remind you that you begged her to date you every time you have a disagreement. Respect yourself and others will be forced to respect you.

9 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by LarryCork: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:
Sometime in march of this year i asked girl out but she rejected me,i really disturbed her though...presently the feelings is still there maybe cus am seeing her every time,my question is that can i still shoot my shot again..

angry
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by LarryCork: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

U wannnnto shoot a girl becozzz she reject u??...corrrrect?
bother are u ok in the head sir?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Mhizzard(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2023
LarryCork:

U wannnnto shoot a girl becozzz she reject u??...corrrrect?
bother are u ok in the head sir?(no oofencse) angry
i geuss rejection from girl is a normal thing;are you going tell me ever since you started asking girls out it is all them accepted u??
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Rokiat(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Is she the only lady in the world?

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Mhizzard(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2023
helinues:

Be friendly and act maturely whenever you are around her , if she has feelings for you, you should would know without any retoasting
Thanks for this bro
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Omoh..

I don wash my hands comot from banny matter...

Na how to put food for my table be my major concern now.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Mhizzard(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Bornboy4:
Stop chasing after kpekus. Use your time positiively and kpekus will chase after you.
sometimes no one will tell you need it,you will realise by yourself
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Savedday2: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
What evening newspaper need is vibrators not a child.

All 9ja guys should avoid any evening newspaper because they are all out to hook you with pregnancy.

E no go better for any evening newspaper wey go try to near where I dey
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Yes…
Use Missile this time around.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by BigRocky: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
helinues:

I agree 🤝
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by LarryCork: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

i geuss rejection from girl is a normal thing;are you going tell me ever since you started asking girls out it is all them accepted u??

Tooo late to apologice..SHAME ON U.u wanto shoot women coz one woman reject u? Brother u need head injury treatment!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by PureFace1(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

You are heading to a pit fall if you keep chasing her.

There are hundreds or even thousands of women that will show high interest in you if you will just approach them.

Move on, it is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by PureFace1(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:

Because of how special they are ? like she is doing the man a favour by being with him right ?

A woman that want you to keep chasing and keep toying with you just to feel special is not worth chasing, that's a very big sign of an entitle woman that will think you should use all your life to serve her to show you love her without giving you much in return.

Op should run away from women that think like this guy, there are woman that will fall in love with you moment they see you why the hell should you waste your time chasing a woman that may not really like you in the first place ? The ball is in your court.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2023
PureFace1:

Because of how special they are ? like she is doing the man a favour by being with him right ?

A woman that want you to keep chasing and keep toying with you just to feel special is not worth chasing, that's a very big sign of an entitle woman that will think you should use all your life to serve her to show you love her without giving you much in return.

Op should run away from women that think like this guy, there are woman that will fall in love with you moment they see you why the hell should you waste your time chasing a woman that may not really like you in the first place ? The ball is in your court.
Well, this is coming from a man so I don't expect less. You guys don't value what you get easily.
Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by advanceDNA: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
Mhizzard:

She nor like u.......if u press too much..u will just open urself to unnecessary exploitation....

6 Likes

Re: Can I Still Shoot My Shot One More Time??? by PureFace1(m): 10:14am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
Well, this is coming from a man so I don't expect less. You guys don't value what you get easily.

Only a worthless man wouldn't value a woman that treat him with respect.

Any man that don't value a woman because he win her over easily is not worth being with in the first place, he is just an immature playboy and that woman should be glad she get rid of such a useless man.

At the same time chasing a woman so much can also have the same effect on some men, they will resent that woman for giving them so much troubles and lose interest after she agreed especially if her characters is also not much to write about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Do This / I'm Dating An Engaged Older Girl / Every Man Thinks Of A Woman Everyday 24/7.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.