Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel (25479 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by afrika(f): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
LGBTQ.. etcetera is in all countries. Be it Europe, Middle East, Africa... Everywhere. Israel still remains God's own people. Israel stands firm in all their doings and neighbors would keep on hating though. The fact still remains, Africans should mind their business and stop being used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Plantiff:

Yes, he is . He knows you're liberal and progressive and wants to win your heart over.

I understand you and I've liked your contributions a couple of times. You do not like what Israel does to Palestine and you would also criticize Palestine if the Jews were victims and at the receiving end. The basis of your criticism are international law , compassion and rationalism.

Nosentiment is only sentimental to the cause of Palestine because it is a Muslim nation. He consistently argues every other day that Islam shouldn't be liberalised which means he wouldn't support non-muslim victims in Palestine's shoes.

Aww...thanks for this. Wouldn't say I'm liberal though. Wrong is just wrong, no matter who

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
afrika:
LGBTQ.. etcetera is in all countries. Be it Europe, Middle East, Africa... Everywhere. Israel still remains God's own people. Israel stands firm in all their doings and neighbors would keep on hating though. The fact still remains, Africans should mind their business and stop being used.

What makes them god's own people? This is what we're talking about.

8 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Aww...thanks for this. Wouldn't say I'm liberal though. Wrong is just wrong, no matter who

You're not conservative and I think in political parlance, conservatism is the opposite of liberalism.

I understand you have some reservations grin

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by gnhpowerhouse: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Does the Leaders in Governance tell you that they are Religious ? Yes most biblical Event's took place Thier ,It doesn't mean the Leaders are God fearing. U can't compare Arabs Nations and Leaders Strictness and Vulnerability to Israel own

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not a radical,your friend on the other hand could be a Christian and her stance on submission is as a result of her religious beliefs and feminism doesn't necessarily stop a woman from submitting but then it should be her choice to make and not one of force.I understand and see feminism as a woman's right to choose what is best for her and not society's stereotypes on what she should be.

I personally cringe at submission and I don't consider myself Christian to be swayed into submission if I choose to submit to my man it is a choice I chose to make as a woman and not because Apostle Paul or anybody told me so.The English dictionary definition of submission doesn't sit well with me so I can't consider myself submissive to anybody but rather respectful and compromising which is something that should be reciprocal from both sides.

My view of marriage is one of an agreement between two persons who adopts what works for them I see it as a partnership between two friends who sacrifice, tolerate, understand and compromise where necessary.I am not a fan of gender stereotypes so that concept of man provides woman submits or help meets doesn't sit well with me.
I am still a feminist and nothing changes that for me
If you arent submissive in marriage then you are a useless wife

Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by isan(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm laughing too grin grin grin grin
illicit:
I laugh at religious people

We don't need religions

We need just common sense

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Where dey bred Jesus! A farmfarmland of pilgrim is now a farmfarmland soiled with massacres. How banal.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by isan(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nah nothing is true except what you have seen yourself
Jack005:
Israel? Hmm... Are these bible stories really true? Nawaoh!!

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Lekan239(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are of sons and Daughters of Belai in Israel.
The Sons and Daughters of Perdition in Israel.
The Generation of the likes of Jeroboam, Jezebel, Ahab and others who caused the wrath of GOD to Destroy the people

GOD is not a respecter of Persons, these Evil, abominable and Wicked ones will taste the Wrath of GOD.
you where just praising this same Israel yesterday calling them God choosen. How fast table turns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Jabar2017: 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
This Sunday I no dey comot for ouse I wan hear preaching for d side of my ouse church whether d pastor go talk about dis news or not because before preaching go start d pastor must talk about local nd international news....I must surely hear or better still make I attend as a first timer...
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by frankson1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oshin56:
Over to you pastor righteousness

You might not see him on this thread but trust him to write an epistle if this had happened in the US.
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Any sexy lesbian that want my sperm can have it but they have to get it out of me themselves wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by BlackFlamefromP: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
My friend are you married or not? Answer that question!

Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not a radical,your friend on the other hand could be a Christian and her stance on submission is as a result of her religious beliefs and feminism doesn't necessarily stop a woman from submitting but then it should be her choice to make and not one of force.I understand and see feminism as a woman's right to choose what is best for her and not society's stereotypes on what she should be.

I personally cringe at submission and I don't consider myself Christian to be swayed into submission if I choose to submit to my man it is a choice I chose to make as a woman and not because Apostle Paul or anybody told me so.The English dictionary definition of submission doesn't sit well with me so I can't consider myself submissive to anybody but rather respectful and compromising which is something that should be reciprocal from both sides.

My view of marriage is one of an agreement between two persons who adopts what works for them I see it as a partnership between two friends who sacrifice, tolerate, understand and compromise where necessary.I am not a fan of gender stereotypes so that concept of man provides woman submits or help meets doesn't sit well with me.
I am still a feminist and nothing changes that for me
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is why I laugh when some nairalanders want us to believe that Isreal is God's own country or that the Isreali's of today are the same Isrealites in the Bible.

The only problem I have with Isreal and don't support is the occupation of Palestine and a refusal for a two state solution. That said Isreal is a liberal democracy and I love that
Na why Hitler light dem yanshes. Nothing special about that place and the people.

I don't know why people are always hiping them
....all has to do with religion...

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Plantiff:

You're not conservative and I think in political parlance, conservatism is the opposite of liberalism.

I understand you have some reservations grin

Hmm..I'd say I'm conservative in well, I don't believe a man can become a woman for example, things like that
Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
1Sharon:

Hmm..I'd say I'm conservative in well, I don't believe a man can become a woman for example, things like that

But you mind your business and don't condemn people who choose to live their lives the way they want .

I'm pro-abortion for instance, but I wouldn't put myself in a situation that will demand a woman who is pregnant for me aborts my baby since it's her body and she's the pregnant person. Though I think women have the right to abort their foetus, I wouldn't want my future partner to abort mine grin

It doesn't make us any less liberal as long as we adhere to the fundamental tenets of freedom, liberty and choice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by andyanders: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Generation of the likes of Jeroboam, Jezebel, Ahab and others who caused the wrath of GOD to Destroy the people

GOD is not a respecter of Persons, these Evil, abominable and Wicked ones will taste the Wrath of GOD.
Exactly on point. This world is finished. Judgement will start from the house of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by TenQ: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
illicit:

We don't need religions

No wonder the new common sense allows same sex marriage with surrogacy as an option.
Very soon, that same common sense will make humans to marry reptiles

3 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by TheGift: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
GameGod:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-lifts-restrictions-same-sex-surrogacy-2022-01-04/

And this is the country that African and American “Christians”, worship as the chosen people of God, forgetting that there is neither Jew nor Gentile, in The Christ.

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by od501: 12:02am On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:

We don't need religions

Exactly, and common sense disapproves anything and everything gay. Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by FarmWay(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

Weak defense and image saving! Lol

Mr man, go look for job

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by musicwriter(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2022
AntiBMC:
Hmm. I'm beginning to really doubt that this Israel is the same with that of the Bible.

The way the word ‘jew’ pops up in all this Illuminati, new world order BS, is upsetting.

The people living in Israel today are not the same as the Israelites discussed in the bible, rather they're just like other white colonialists in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa where they took over the lands of native people and made theirs. There's nothing in history that said white people lived in that region in ancient time, except Greece and Rome who were foreigners.

Herodotus (the father of European history) visited there in about 450 BC. Here's what Herodotus said about the people living in Palestine, Egypt and environ "whereas after snow has fallen rain must necessarily come within five days, so that if it snowed in those parts rain would fall there; the third evidence is afforded by the people dwelling there, who are of a black colour by reason of the burning heat. Moreover kites and swallows.

In another chapter, Herodotus again said "still the Egyptians said that they believed the Colchians to be descended from the army of Sesostris. My own conjectures were founded, first, on the fact that they are black-skinned and have woolly hair which certainly amounts to but little, since several other nations are so too; but further and more especially, on the circumstance that the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians (Nubians), are the only nations who have practised circumcision from the earliest times". This is contained in the book: an account of Egypt- by Herodotus.

Take note that he said "the Colchians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians (Nubians), are the only nations on earth who have practised circumcision from the earliest times." This is important because we have been lied to that white people in Israel calling themselves Jews were the first to practice circumcision. But history says otherwise!! Herodotus inadvertently confirmed that the Israelites, Hebrews, Canaanites of the bible were black people. Remember this is not about religion or for religious purposes. I no longer believe in the bible god because it doesn't exist. I am just interested in the sheer history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

At this point, whoever takes this one serious on this forum needs to have their head checked

You are just a comic relief grin grin

What is funny or wrong in what he said?

That LGBT is against nature and God or that God will judge all acts and people?

U can try to sweet talk urself into accepting rubbish all u want to it doesn’t change the facts. The Fact cannot be changed by ur sentiments.

The beauty about God is he will not destroy a whole nation because of a bunch of misled ones.

4 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by 2mNaira: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

They believe Israel is a Christian nation grin grin

No, that's not true. Christian believe that Israel has a special place in the heart and plan of God because of his promise to Abraham. Bible explicitly say so.

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Eriokanmi: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:

We don't need religions

Check your brain with this piece and you'd realise there's no common sense in it. Is this what your homoscience theory taught you?

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by GodIsBiafran: 12:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Even the Jews know that religion is scam. Meanwhile, the stupid Africans go carry Jewish/Arab religions for head like gala.

2 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

What is funny or wrong in what he said?

That LGBT is against nature and God or that God will judge all acts and people?

U can try to sweet talk urself into accepting rubbish all u want to it doesn’t change the facts. The Fact cannot be changed by ur sentiments.

The beauty about God is he will not destroy a whole nation because of a bunch of misled ones.

The LGBTQ doesn't care about God so why are you lots crying more than the bereaved? What concerns Bilal with the LGBTQ community in Isreal? hence why I consider him a comic relief.

Thank God for a separation of church and state,I am against any government decision or policy being made because it has religious connotations your submission would be more valid in the religious quarters and people who are LGBTQ don't care about that,neither does Isreal which has clearly separated religion from state affairs in this regard.
But God destroyed the earth once right? anyway we were told that God wouldn't destroy the earth again by flood and after he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah so who knows he may actually destroy a whole nation for because of misled ones as we saw in the case of Sodom and Gomorrah, the ways of God is not the ways of man isn't it? cheesy
And by the way Jaxxy what facts are you referring to grin because the facts on ground is LGBTQ is legal in Isreal and the government has okayed surrogacy for same sex couples, religious arguments about facts and fictions doesn't concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:25am On Jan 05, 2022
2mNaira:

No, that's not true. Christian believe that Israel has a special place in the heart and plan of God because of his promise to Abraham. Bible explicitly say so.

Romans 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. Romans 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. Romans 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded. Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
@bold, delusion not this same Isreal of today founded in 1948 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

If you arent submissive in marriage then you are a useless wife

Tueh

I am not and you are a useless husband. cool

Tueh

6 Likes

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2022
BlackFlamefromP:
My friend are you married or not? Answer that question!

Wetin concern you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel by abeeee(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not and you are a useless husband. cool

Tueh
The bible said the woman should submit to the man or rather wife to husband

And what the heck do you mean by "don't believe in gender construct "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Typhoon Nanmadol Slams Japan ( Pics, Video) / Gunfire And Explosions At Moscow Concert Hall In Russia / Obama's Trip To Africa Comes With A Hefty Price Tag (extra Security, Etc).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.