Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Girlfriend Did Abortion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did Abortion (2441 Views)

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by dominique(f): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
[s]Nope she actually did it without my consent.i felt helpless, powerless and all emotions you could ever think of a father who did nothing or anything to save his unborn child but end up a failure.like y'all don't get it.. like each passing day I feel a remorse for that innocent seed implanted by God for a reason.i love you my baby please forgive me for not fighting and defending you against your mother[/s]

Abeg gettat! If you wanted the baby so badly, why not marry her? She doesn't want to bear the stress and stigma that comes with single motherhood and you have no rights to judge her. If you need a child so badly, go and marry. Don't expect somebody's daughter to become your babymama and the latest target of stigmatisation from morality experts.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Palazee(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Op

You are not physically, emotionally and mentally ready to father her

So she aborted it

Zeh

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
This one wey all the girls now dey easily do abortion, abi the processes no dey difficult again? Which method or drug do they use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Nairaland (datboredberri) / Single Mother Pregnant With My Child: Good For Marriage? / Wow: Now I Know The True Meaning Of A "useless Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.