Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Girlfriend Did Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did Abortion (2436 Views)

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did / She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
My girlfriend did an abortion I tried to stop her but couldn't, she came back to beg me but I broke up with her few days ago and don't talk anymore.what should I do cry[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Goldbw122(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Find another girlfriend that girl is not for you. Simple.. I don talk my own so other people talk your own...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Lightway: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
My girlfriend did an abortion I tried to stop her but couldn't, she came back to beg me but I broke up with her few days ago and don't talk anymore.what should I do cry[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

The girl is smart

You're a big fool

You can't even feed yourself. You want to turn her into a single mother.

Mumu man

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
You came here to tell us a fraction of the whole story. Your story paints the girl bad.

Tell the full story!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by MufasaLion: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lightway:

The girl is smart

You're a big fool

Mumu man

Damn straight! cool

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:

continue ignoring her and move on with your life...although she took a decision to solve a problem at hand (that you may not have liked), its obvious that you guys are not compatible in this life or the next.

remember bro, you are equally to blame in this issue, for having unprotected sex with a babe that is obviously AGAINST having a child with you now. stop wasting your sperm away like this, lol!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Righteousness2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lightway:

The girl is smart

You're a big fool

Mumu man

A Murderer is smart! This is a lost Generation! GOD Have Mercy!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Goldbw122:
Find another girlfriend that girl is not for you. Simple.. I don talk my own so other people talk your own...
exactly bro but sorta hard cause I loved her .I feel empty though relieved somehow cause she's been a liar all our years of dating;4yrs of dating
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lightway:

The girl is smart

You're a big fool

Mumu man
easy man, I thought through this before I begged her to keep it besides she claimed she loved me.what if she'd died in the process what would have been my answer to the parents, what if my family is against it, what if that's the only thing in her womb
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
This story is quite untrue now you broke up with her then there should be no need asking "what should I do"
What do you want to do.. y've done the deed already so why seeking advice..
This story is "character driven" and it's lies are too obvious to be taken serious..
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Curious346: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:

This story is quite untrue now you broke up with her then there should be no need asking "what should I do"
What do you want to do.. y've done the deed already so why seeking advice..
This story is "character driven" and it's lies are too obvious to be taken serious..
Swanzi Go solve am
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Lightway: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

A Murderer is smart! This is a lost Generation! GOD Have Mercy!

How is abortion murder

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
You came here to tell us a fraction of the whole story. Your story paints the girl bad.

Tell the full story!!!
that's the story,she got pregnant and refused to keep it in the name of going to have to deal with the crowd and facing her friends and not being stable.those were her excuses
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Abfinest007(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Announcement
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

continue ignoring her and move on with your life...although she took a decision to solve a problem at hand (that you may not have liked), its obvious that you guys are not compatible in this lofe or the next.

remember bro, you are equally to blame in this issue, for having unprotected sex with a babe that is obviously AGAINST having a child with you now. stop wasting your sperm away like this, lol!
well said
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lightway:

Abortion is easy when you use the right medicine...
Abortion can't kill a girl nowadays, medicine has improved.

That can't be the only thing in her womb. A woman has hundreds of eggs and could bear hundreds of children

No one cares if your family is against it.... No man wants to marry a single mother so what she did was right.

The girl is smart.. love won't train a child...

You are a wicked human being. You're an evil person and God will judge you...

I'm moved to curse you right now...

The economy is tough and you want a young girl to bear a child you will struggle to feed
hahahaha so does that mean she's damn right? So what do I do cause we're ghosting
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Beblessedbaba: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Booked... Pls � narrate the entire event
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by siofra(f): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
So, you're saying you made your girlfriend commit abortion and now you're tired of her so you broke up with her??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Sammy101111(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
You better have sense this year
She commot belle you still they wait
You better move on
You know how many belle she commot
Men this year Go hard on this ladies they Bleep up you move . they cant forgive men but we easily forgive them because of that there useless to.to
You better move on jeje

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Marvelsedet0706: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
siofra:
So, you're saying you made your girlfriend commit abortion and now you're tired of her so you broke up with her??
Nope she actually did it without my consent.i felt helpless, powerless and all emotions you could ever think of a father who did nothing or anything to save his unborn child but end up a failure.like y'all don't get it.. like each passing day I feel a remorse for that innocent seed implanted by God for a reason.i love you my baby please forgive me for not fighting and defending you against your mother ��
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by siofra(f): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
Nope she actually did it without my consent.i felt helpless, powerless and all emotions you could ever think of a father who did nothing or anything to save his unborn child but end up a failure.like y'all don't get it.. like each passing day I feel a remorse for that innocent seed implanted by God for a reason.i love you my baby please forgive me for not fighting and defending you against your mother ��

Nice story undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by errigdee: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
she deserves no other chance
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by 1Sharon(f): 12:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:

Abeg gerrout of here. Does your god support premarital relations?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by MufasaLion: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
that's the story,she got pregnant and refused to keep it in the name of going to have to deal with the crowd and facing her friends and not being stable.those were her excuses

Not being stable? You mean, you both not financially stable.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by UYEMDO35(m): 5:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Marvelsedet0706:
Tell her to show me the way, I want my gf to get rid of hers.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Mophor: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Issokay!!!

Give her another belle @ OP

SIMPle.... No long cappings
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by iamyemiakins(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Ur boyfriend carry you go remove belle and you're telling him "Thanks for being there for me".

No be juju be that!

Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by iamyemiakins(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2022
You and that ur girlfriend need koboko angry
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by BobbieZion(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Women and abortion, are like 5&6.
Saying this from a real life angle,don't ask me why.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by Quality20(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2022
BobbieZion:
Women and abortion, are like 5&6.
Saying this from a real life angle,don't ask me why.
but for North it's different
Re: My Girlfriend Did Abortion by BobbieZion(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Quality20:
but for North it's different

Ain't no different any where, they either give birth to them or abort them.
That is why you have Almajiri(street children) .

I was born and bred in the North

(1) (2) (Reply)

Womanisers Took Advantage Of A Lady When She Was Robbed Inside Her Car:video / Mercy Johnson About 2 Commit Sucide / Serious Matured Confidential Straight Foward Advise Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.