Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) (46372 Views)

Police CSP Deployed To Magodo By Malami, IGP Defy Sanwo-olu Openly / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate. / We Turned Off Lekki Toll Gate Lights On Sanwo-olu's Order - Seyi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by onuman: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
vision2050:
Malami is the President if not what an effontery from the Police.

This present government worst oooo

Edit: That Police Officer mad gan grin ogbe Sanwo-Olu handicapped cheesy
He shattered the Governor power, turn him to CDA chairman grin

The Police man knew the governor's hands were tied.
When people push for restructuring to regional government system, once resource Control as part of regional government system comes up for discussion, Yoruba will bow out.

Yoruba wants regional government system but with oil proceeds from the SS and SE to maintain regional government system.

4 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by iwaeda: 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Why don't you shut up dirty mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say, Tinubu supporter.

Hakeem is the man come 2023, he will lead Lagos into a Greater future.

Tinubu put Hakeem Muri-Okunola there. You must be a kid not to know this. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by erniok(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

This is not USA,and fyi governors do not have final say on everything in the USA, you're still directly under Federal laws and there are law enforcement agencies that can go to any state in the USA to enforce something like this too
This made me laugh. You're wrong in some ways, there are state jurisdictions that federal enforcement agencies don't cross. In US, the governor is in charge of state police like LAPD, NYPD, etc.
In this incident, the federal unit has no jurisdiction and that's why the issue is between state government, landlords and magodo residents. I'm yet to understand the interest of the AGF in this matter. Maybe in the coming days it's crystallize.

4 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by philip0906(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109084789:
Lol... Please Nigerian youths should stop adding emotions when it comes to politics.. I know I'm not suppose to add please but if we want to take over this government we have to be logical and see it as a game.... THE NIGERIAN POLICE DOESN'T ANSWER TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT... This is facts and its the first rule.. The basics..as far as the law is concerned.. Malami is a federal figure wether you like it or not

Please you should quite emotions and understand this game
But the same state government can order the army (who shouldn’t even be involved in the first place) to roll the tanks in at Lekki, right?

Thunder fire all of una

6 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Abujason: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

An APC Governor in an APC state being defied by an ordinary police officer and yet can’t do shit because the true powers that be think Lagos is also a conquered territory. Some idiots on this Nairaland think me and my people are their real problems.

Tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Fourwinds: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
MANNABBQGRILLS1:
We want understanding

Can you see how useless the Nigeria system operate.. This is a zoo republic.. Only in a zoo will a governor who is a chief security officer can not send CSP and his men out in his domain...

Unity fraud is what Nigeria is. Very diabolic entity..

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
The CSP will be like see this one they smuggle in as governor want to command me. This is the type of insult one will face no matter the position you hold if people don see you finish.

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by faste: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
post=109084789:
Lol... Please Nigerian youths should stop adding emotions when it comes to politics.. I know I'm not suppose to add please but if we want to take over this government we have to be logical and see it as a game.... THE NIGERIAN POLICE DOESN'T ANSWER TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT... This is facts and its the first rule.. The basics..as far as the law is concerned.. Malami is a federal figure wether you like it or not

Please you should quite emotions and understand this game
NPF does not answer to a governor..THat is the truth..but why would a governor be spending billions maintaining an Institution that does not answer to you??
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by TheGreatIYANU: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. The yeye police officer can't try that with Fashola or Wike

Wike should not be in your sentence bro. You brought a gun to a knife fight mentioning his name. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Another reason for state police
Another reason to divide
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by princewarri1985: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAaLT6muvQ

Sanwo-Olu said, “Can you call your superiors in Abuja and tell them that the governor is here and as the Chief Security Officer, you don’t have any business being in my state right now and I want you to disengage right now?”

But the unnamed CSP replied, “I am here on the instruction of the Inspector General of Police through the AGF. I am too small or too low to call them. Your Excellency sir, you can call them sir.”

See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6923844/police-csp-deployed-magodo-malami#109079846
TRY THAT NONSENSE WITH WIKE AND SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN, A WHOLE GOVERNOR, CHAI SEE DISGRACE, NIGERIA IS A JUNGLE
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shoodboi:
Sanwo Olu wasn't talking from a position of authority. You don't need to explain yourself to him, use words like "Can" or "Please", talk about him calling his superior, or tell him you're the Chief Security Officer or anything.

He knows who you are. You order him to leave and disengage immediately.

He is being polite and respectful. He doesn't really have the power or authority.

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
iwaeda:

Tinubu put Hakeem Muri-Okunola there. You must be a kid not to know this. grin grin
Tinubu had no choice.

Hakeem is an indigene, Tinubu had to appease Lagos indigenes with the appointment.

Hakeem is not under Tinubu control like Sanwo-Olu.

Hakeem will take back power of Lagos and return it to the indigenes. shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by joelag: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
deepwater:
sanwo-olu is too calm to govern Lagos state...
Maybe you need that level of calmness to govern a dynamic state as such...
what do i even know.

WIKE would personnaly arrest the CP self before thinking if his actions are in order or in line of the law.

Another police will disarm the police man, and put him in the back of a Hilux van.

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ccollins(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
flexyrule:
Even me sef, if I be Po-Po and Sanwo Olu use that kind Ajebo voice with all that big big grammar tell me say make I pull out my men, I go just shred the guy.

The way and manner that Gov. Wike will address you, his voice and body language alone go make you shake.

Omoh. Naija Na jungle ooooo. English no dey work here. Imagine using this kind voice and grammar to negotiate with Bandits or Militants, dem fit kidnap you join sef.

It's just like speaking grammar to all Olopka for checkpoint, them go just use you shine...

Our system get as e be abeg. A whole governor ooooooo.... He was almost begging the guy sef... I con dey pity the governor sef.
this kind of ugly mentality expressed by this man is why Nigeria is in a mess and somewhat lawless. Are you supporting Barbaric and uncivilized approach to issues due to the rhetoric that Nigeria is a zoo.then what's the essence of your education if ever you even have one and the concept of democracy in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by specialbobby(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
If I am sanwo olu I will make sure that both the CP hakeem and this idiot csp is transferred from my state within 3 days just like Ben Ayade did to the former CP of C/river

What nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by onuman: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abujason:
grin grin grin grin grin

An APC Governor in an APC state being defied by an ordinary police officer and yet can’t do shit because the true powers that be think Lagos is also a conquered territory. Some idiots on this Nairaland think me and my people are their real problems.

Tufiakwa!

You have broken the sacred calabash.

They fought against Biafra but won conquered territory status for their area.

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by surgical: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
alizma:

Una go just come online dey talk rubbish, what will Wike do in this situation, if you use force the guys will open fire. Some of you don't even know the rule of engagement in this case. I blame the governor for bringing himself to the guys level even when the guy tried to correct him he failed to realize it. The governor should have ignore the guy and call his superior the moment he sees no need for their presence, the call would have come to them as a surprise to immediately disengage. But he wants they guy to be the one to call his superior to tell him that he was wrongly sent to the place or what? That is not done.
The governor should have told them to maintain order then he go behind to call the appropriate person to tell them to immediately vacate the place. This guys are not called zombie for no reason, that is how they operate, it will take the commander to reverse the order or an engagement with them of which I know the governor wouldn't want to go that way.
The guy maybe punished later to pleased the governor but I bet if the governor repeat the same thing another day, he will get the same response
his attorney General is not sound, he did not give him proper advice, he should have sorted it with malami after all they belong to the same party

7 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by alizma: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu is puppet governor. The yeye police officer can't try that with Fashola or Wike
And what will fashola or wike do in this circumstances?

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
atorioke:
This Police Officer should be honoured. A sound and brilliant reply. Someone is enforcing a judgement of a court, and you are telling him to vacate the premises because you are a Governor. Is the Governor bigger than the law? Whoever loses his house to this judgement should sue the Lagos Govt for selling to him or her an encumbered land.

By the way, some idiots here are applauding the Governor for interrupting a court backed process. It is when you get a judgement against the govt, and it is time to enforce it, that is when you will remember that your comment here were out of ignorance or foolishness.

What has enforcing judgement of the court has to do with security and you being a chief security officer of your state? The Police are only there to protect the Bailiffs (Sheriffs) in eforcing the judgement.

Well said!
But we hope that the same Federal Govt too will obey the Supreme Court judgement when the time comes!
So far, Governor Sanwo-Olu is doing the right thing as the First Citizen of the State- knowing the Law that Supreme Court is standing and as a father to all the Parties,must allow Peace to rein in his domain.Please, continue your Peace overtures to all Parties and don't mind those looking for avenue for trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by flexyrule(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
ccollins:
this kind of ugly mentality expressed by this man is why Nigeria is in a mess and somewhat lawless. Are you supporting Barbaric and uncivilized approach to issues due to the rhetoric that Nigeria is a zoo.then what's the essence of your education if ever you even have one and the concept of democracy in Nigeria.
Oga Barrister, if it were in real life, I doubt you'd be able to vomit this trash you just did.
Stay in your lane man! I'm not the cause of Nigeria's problems.
It's a military zone and only the fittest survive.

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by lagosrd: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
When you feed a lion, you will end in his belly. The same police they were using to their benefit and now its their turn to enjoy the wahala

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by iwaeda: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Tinubu had no choice.

Hakeem is an indigene, Tinubu had to appease Lagos indigenes with the appointment.

Hakeem is not under Tinubu control like Sanwo-Olu.

Hakeem will take back power of Lagos and return it to the indigenes. shocked cool
You must be a joker. Ask Hakeem what he went to London/ France to do when BAT was sick angry angry

1 Like

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Germi9: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
I like the officer
Not because he ridiculed the governor shocked but because he did his job perfectly well

11 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by purpose32: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
alizma:

Una go just come online dey talk rubbish, what will Wike do in this situation, if you use force the guys will open fire. Some of you don't even know the rule of engagement in this case. I blame the governor for bringing himself to the guys level even when the guy tried to correct him he failed to realize it. The governor should have ignore the guy and call his superior the moment he sees no need for their presence, the call would have come to them as a surprise to immediately disengage. But he wants they guy to be the one to call his superior to tell him that he was wrongly sent to the place or what? That is not done.
The governor should have told them to maintain order then he go behind to call the appropriate person to tell them to immediately vacate the place. This guys are not called zombie for no reason, that is how they operate, it will take the commander to reverse the order or an engagement with them of which I know the governor wouldn't want to go that way.
The guy maybe punished later to pleased the governor but I bet if the governor repeat the same thing another day, he will get the same response
The governor is the chief security officer of a state and therefore you have no right to disobey him no matter who you are. I don't see any reason why he would make an order and be disobeyed by someone in his State.
Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Iretii0511(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
The governor is at fault here. There are rules of engagement.

He should have just call his superior to order him to leave. Unless the governor is doing this to generate public support for state controlled policing.

6 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ShadowWalker00(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
iwaeda:

You must be a joker. Ask Hakeem what he went to London/ France to do when BAT was sick angry angry
Nothing special so many politicians went to visit him on a wishing well journey, it was not political.

Even Buhari went so what are you insinuating.

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by drololaaof: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sorry oh mr governor it soot you well even though you are not the creator of the problem, but it is common in Lagos to grab people land and start to sell ,Maroko that was sand filled by Jakande to build low cost houses for the masses, what is the end today,it is good the land owners fight back . It is unfortunate that the landlords are suffering now for an act which is not their fault

3 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by daddytime(m): 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
atorioke:
This Police Officer should be honoured. A sound and brilliant reply. Someone is enforcing a judgement of a court, and you are telling him to vacate the premises because you are a Governor. Is the Governor bigger than the law? Whoever loses his house to this judgement should sue the Lagos Govt for selling to him or her an encumbered land.

By the way, some idiots here are applauding the Governor for interrupting a court backed process. It is when you get a judgement against the govt, and it is time to enforce it, that is when you will remember that your comment here were out of ignorance or foolishness.

What has enforcing judgement of the court got to do with security and you being a chief security officer of your state? The Police are only there to protect the Bailiffs (Sheriffs) in enforcing the judgement.

Beautifully submitted...

Wehdone

2 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
senatordossy:
As the leader of the squad he doesn't know the number of his men?
Nigeria my country

He knows .he doesn't want to say it.. In war you don't give the strength (number) of your men

7 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by ednut1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
erniok:

This made me laugh. You're wrong in some ways, there are state jurisdictions that federal enforcement agencies don't cross. In US, the governor is in charge of state police like LAPD, NYPD, etc.
In this incident, the federal unit has no jurisdiction and that's why the issue is between state government, landlords and magodo residents. I'm yet to understand the interest of the AGF in this matter. Maybe in the coming days it's crystallize.
supreme court gave a ruling that some other people own the land. So they have a right to enforce the order na

7 Likes

Re: Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) by adonaimart(m): 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sadly that is how the police is run, hierarchy and orders...

Na d CSP go suffer am because his boss will deny him; he will either be redeployed or detained.

No rule of law in this countrt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Basketball Players Mock Peter Obi, Ask Him To Fire His Advisers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.