Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea (23064 Views)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Riptider(f): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2022
And how many goals were they able to score with Lukaku on bitch against Brighton.
With Lukaku in pitch their game flow is impeded, number of chances is reduced drastically and he can't even convert most of the chances. He just manages to score 1 and that is all.
If he can deliver average of 2 goals a match then his presence will be a plus.
Vinnie2000:

They play with fluidity but to what end?

If not for Kovavic's lucky goal, u guys would have lost woefully against Liverpool..
What did Havertz and Mount play in dat match? undecided

Chelsea Need Lukaku badly! Use traditional wingers such as Odoi to feed him passes! sad

Look at how he was Banging goals for Inter Milan and Belgium with the likes of Hazard, Mertens, Carasco, De Bryne, Alexis Sanchez, Martinez,etc.. around him!

Chelsea don't play to his strengths or the players do NOT understand/Like him! sad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Riptider(f): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Lukaku has to adapt to the team play or get lost
You don't change tactics cos of one player.
You play according to your philosophy and the crop of players you have.
Man City has no full fledge top 9, but are the perfect team.
The era of having an arrow head who all ball goes to, in order to score is gone in Epl
Vinnie2000:

If not for Kovavic's lucky goal, u guys would have lost woefully against Liverpool..

Chelsea Need Lukaku badly! Use traditional wingers such as Odoi to feed him passes! sad

Look at how he was Banging goals for Inter Milan and Belgium with the likes of Hazard, Mertens, Carasco, De Bryne, Alexis Sanchez, Martinez,etc.. around him!

Chelsea don't play to his strengths or the players do NOT understand/Like him! sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Ubdavis(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2022
U can not un-ring a bell. Ur mouth is ur only gateway exit. U dong kpakam big-time.
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by princewarri1985: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lukaku-apologizes-to-fans-says-he-was-sorry-for-chelsea-unhappy-comments/
Benching a player of lukaku calibre is very wrong, a player who singlehandedly gave inter milan the league after 11 years, he also emerged the highest goal scorer and also voted the best of the toughest league in the world, SO MY BROTHER LUKAKU YOU SAID THE RIGHT THING AND OWE NOBODY NO FUCKING APOLOGY! Bleep TUCHEL, Bleep THE FANS AND Bleep CHELSEA and please switch to manchester united and not tottenham

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Nyanabo(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2022
I never liked the guy, even while at Everton when's he was in top form.

I equally don't see him scoring 20+ goals this season. Wasted money.
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by muheeb01(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2022
It is better for you oo....better late than never,balotelli experience won't be good for your career ooo
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Riptider(f): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Even the Goat can"t save Man u, let alone one legged Lukaku
Tottenham is the perfect place for Lukaku
princewarri1985:
Benching a player of lukaku calibre is very wrong, a player who singlehandedly gave inter milan the league after 11 years, he also emerged the highest goal scorer and also voted the best of the toughest league in the world, SO MY BROTHER LUKAKU YOU SAID THE RIGHT THING AND OWE NOBODY NO FUCKING APOLOGY! Bleep TUCHEL, Bleep THE FANS AND Bleep CHELSEA and please switch to manchester united and not tottenham
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by ogk8082: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Asabe4:
I love Rom but he messed up with his tantrums.

I also love how Tuchel dealt with it.Glad it didn't really affect our game against Liverpool atleast.

I hope everything is resolved and our boys go back to winning ways.

Up the Chels!!! tongue

I’m a Liverpool fan , I hate you for this , but u Qt cry
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Chochovini: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The only apology accepted is score more goals Mr Lukaku smiley.
. GBAMstically.
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by hotwax: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Basicend:

You are a clown.

Chelsea play with more intensity and are more unpredictable without Lukaku.

Chelsea won champions league without him . . He can't press and can't sync with those young attackers.

Chelsea are better without Lukaku.

Don't mind that mumu. Lukaku is suddenly our Lord and savior. He is Messi Ronaldo na.
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Gr8lex(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Basicend:

You are a clown.

Chelsea play with more intensity and are more unpredictable without Lukaku.

Chelsea won champions league without him . . He can't press and can't sync with those young attackers.

Chelsea are better without Lukaku.
You don't need him but you made him your record signing? How does that work? I'd love to know

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Chochovini: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Odinaka00:
His heart is no longer at Chelsea, this apology is just to calm the fans that’s all
. Exactly Omo. In fact, your brain is functioning wella. I thought thesame too bro.
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by DAMN99: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2022
This clown deserve bench till his contract is over, nigga acting like chelsea will not still be chelsea without him.
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Gr8lex(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Basicend:

Don't mind him. .

The guy still dey switch to Rashidi Yekini football age. .

That style is called false 9. That's what City, Liverpool and many modern clubs are playing.

The ball flows better and goals can come from anyone upfront. It makes them unpredictable.

Lukaku is static and skilled enough for big games. Don't be carried away with the small team he tormented last week.
Your argument doesn't hold water bro. Only few clubs play with a false nine. Most top clubs still play with a main striker e.g real and athletico, barca, bayern, dortmund, inter, AC, Juve, sevilla, lazio, atalanta, arsenal, Tottenham etc. Can I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Vinnie2000(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Riptider:
Lukaku has to adapt to the team play or get lost
You don't change tactics cos of one player.
You play according to your philosophy and the crop of players you have.
Man City has no full fledge top 9, but are the perfect team.
The era of having an arrow head who all ball goes to, in order to score is gone in Epl

This is a big Lie! sad

How about Vardy, Michael Antonio, Harry Kane, etc?

Pep does not want a Number 9 because he doesn't wants Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, etc to become complacent!

Funny Enough, this is the simple reason why he will NEVER win the UCL! undecided embarassed
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Yenkwin: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2022
We are ready for your service

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Gr8lex:

Your argument doesn't hold water bro. Only few clubs play with a false nine. Most top clubs still play with a main striker e.g real and athletico, barca, bayern, dortmund, inter, AC, Juve, sevilla, lazio, atalanta, arsenal, Tottenham etc. Can I continue?

Thank you, Bro! Help me tell him! sad

Tough European Teams have a Strong number 9's!
E.g Lewandowski, Zapata, Haaland, Benzema, Edin Dzeko, etc..

If Pep thinks he wants to Win UCL with Bernardo Silva, Sterling and Co, den he is a Fool!
See how they struggled against Arsenal on New year's day! undecided

Same with Chelsea, if they think Mount, Pulisic and Co will give dem Trophies, I pity dem! :
because it worked last season, doesn't mean it will this season! sad embarassed

Teams are stronger now, so you need a Powerful striker like Lukaku to bully dem into submission! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Gr8lex(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Thank you, Bro! Help me tell him! sad

Tough European Teams have a Strong number 9's!
E.g Lewandowski, Zapata, Haaland, Benzema, Edin Dzeko, etc..

If Pep thinks he wants to Win UCL with Bernardo Silva, Sterling and Co, den he is a Fool!
See how they struggled against Arsenal on New year's day! undecided

Same with Chelsea, if they think Mount, Pulisic and Co will give dem Trophies, I pity dem! :
because it worked last season, doesn't mean it will this season! sad embarassed

Teams are stronger now, so you need a Powerful striker like Lukaku to bully dem into submission! smiley
Tuchel knows deep inside him that he needs Lukaku because how will you spend that amount of money on a player and you start telling me he doesn't fit into your plans. Not even just any player, a world class player. I no go gree

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by dotedote: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Wish Jôjinyo na?
D one we una support for BaloonDoor ?

Judolisco:
arsenal dey play well without auba... Chelsea can't play well wit havertz up front we need lukaku... D bros was jst expressing himself... U will see him making runs only for jorginho to pass to the goalkeeper
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Wumex91: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by frog12: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2022
pulisic is not even a bred striker; mane taught him datthey were lucky against liverpool.

Vinnie2000:

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by frog12: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2022
benching him cost them 3 points

princewarri1985:

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Truvelisback(m): 9:32am On Jan 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
hope he will still be available. not like what happen to Aubameyang
Aubameyang, no even do reach wetin Lukaku do wey dem take change am for am.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Babastrong(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2022
In the game of power, yot must put the following laws at the back of your mind. LAW 1. NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER. LAW 2. ALWAYS SAY LESS THAN NECESSARY.

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Kingdaveed011: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Basicend: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Riptider:
And how many goals were they able to score with Lukaku on bitch against Brighton.
With Lukaku in pitch their game flow is impeded, number of chances is reduced drastically and he can't even convert most of the chances. He just manages to score 1 and that is all.
If he can deliver average of 2 goals a match then his presence will be a plus.

Dont mind him. .

he thinks Chelsea will now adjust their style becoz of an unskilled and a bit over average player. . When our competition is Man City, Liverpool etc.

What a joke. . Chelsea have many vibrant young skilled attackers, and you cant compare them to Inter or even Belgium attack. . How may trophies has belgium won with Lukaku. .?
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
insidenaijasblog:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lukaku-apologizes-to-fans-says-he-was-sorry-for-chelsea-unhappy-comments/

Go and Sin no more Boy

In other news Have you Heard about 5Billion Affiliate dont Just waste 2022 online without making money....Note Reg is Free

Check my signature to sign up
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Gr8lex(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Basicend:

Dont mind him. .

he thinks Chelsea will now adjust their style becoz of an unskilled and a bit over average player. . When our competition is Man City, Liverpool etc.

What a joke. . Chelsea have many vibrant young skilled attackers, and you cant compare them to Inter or even Belgium attack. . How may trophies has belgium won with Lukaku. .?
Let me compare something, Lukaku has better scoring ratio than your legendary Drogba and you call him above average, should we now call Drogba an average player? Wait sef isn't football a team sport again or why are you mentioning Lukaku for belgium not winning trophies? How many trophies has Lewandowski and Kane won with their countries? How many goals has Kane even scored this season? Does that mean Kane is now a bad player
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by BabaO2: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Victorclean1:
Good. Old things has pass away and all things remain new.

Hope the apology is from your heart and legit
we dont trust him. We should sell him at good price and get Haaland
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Banhammy717: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't see Chelsea winning anything with this Lukaku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win / Commonwealth Gold Medallist Nwokocha Provisionally Suspended For Doping / Nigeria Vs Tahiti (5-0) Thursday 1 October 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.