Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? (2773 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by TwitAppy: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please guys I have been deliberating on this for long now, I need your candid opinion
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by slawormiir: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar..

To me I recommend you marry a girl that loves you

When a woman loves you. She loves for real

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Aidejay(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
those 2 things are not mutually exclusive.

talking about marriage check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/6923477/dont-marry-pastor-advise-women#109074074
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Openifemy: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Marry a girl that loves u so oooo ooooo ooo ooo ooo ooooooo much.

E get reason oo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Kellibae(f): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
This ain't even a question

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar..

To me I recommend you marry a girl that loves you

When a woman loves you. She loves for real
And when she wants to kill, she kill for real cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2022
To be honest, a girl that loves you would be better smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by billynoni(m): 1:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Lemme break it down for you...

Marry the one you love, you will always want her happiness and become a mumu coz her wish is your command, which Nairalanders will tag you SIMP.

Marry the one that loves you, she will always want your happiness and become a mumu coz your wish is her command, which TwitterNG will tag you ALPHA MALE.

The choice is yours, over and out.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by yungz: 1:38am On Jan 05, 2022
the problem is that men don’t always marry the girl that loves them. They always go for that stubborn girl that’s forming posh but her papa no even get bicycle tyre

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2022
TwitAppy:
Please guys I have been deliberating on this for long now, I need your candid opinion

It's highly subjective.. everyone with their opinion..

Either one would be a compromise..Wait until the love goes both ways...don't think you should marry either one..if the love isn't mutual the marriage might not work..
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by wolement: 4:23am On Jan 05, 2022
The one that loves you
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Sammy101111(m): 4:23am On Jan 05, 2022
They are both the same
A girl that loves you because of what ( your money , your car , your house )
Or the one you love that as a guy she deeping lol

This era it is hard to predict woman they can love you and still Bleep up
Just chase money

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by segtech68: 4:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Both is better, if she doesn't love you, she will cheat eventually , though if she loves you she will still cheat eventually but atleast it will be minimal. Meanwhile if a man doesn't really love her woman , she's in for a long sad ride, He will even bring woman to the matrimonial home, who cares

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Biggie2000(m): 4:34am On Jan 05, 2022
It depends and it goes both ways, depending on the individuals involved.
If a man loves a girl way more than she loves him, she may turn him to Maga or Simp. And once a man becomes a simp, then he is finished. DOA
If a woman loves a man way more than he loves her, he may turn her to mugu. He will cheat on her and maltreat her all he wants, and she'll keep on swallowing his wrong doings.
So, I believe it depends on the individuals, and their ability and understanding of love. Love should go both ways, and both lovers must be willing to make compromises..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 05, 2022
TwitAppy:
I am a practicing MARRIED MAN.
Please marry the woman that can die for you.
Then, ensure you return the Love during your marital engagement to her.
It's a warning from me & not an advice!
That's all.
Come back and Thank me!

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by THUNDER4real(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2022
The girl that loves you more....miss this, you will regret....

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by biz2get(m): 5:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Be the guy she cheats with. not the guy she cheats on, READ AGAIN!!

you have your ans!!

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by donleo92(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2022
Her love must be greater than mine ooh. seriously, you tend to appreciate the girl if her love is greater than yours

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Emmanuel909090: 7:02am On Jan 05, 2022
A woman that loves you, you will never doubt her loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by dollytino4real(f): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2022
the woman dat loves u is beta than d one u love o! the one dat loves u will want to please u even in ur messy state n stay, but d one u love if just leave with any slight provocations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Marry your best friend that respects you. Fvrk love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by fourboys: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Don't marry becos of love at all, if she has good character, go for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by rex444(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2022
A girl that loves you might end up a psycho.... Take your time and balance it ... But make her own dey more ooo before BP go kill u
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by juniorstar(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2022
TwitAppy:

Marry a gal that loves you..but not out of pity oo.
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Chloraseptic: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Every one keeps saying marry a girl that loves you and no one cares to know if you love the girl or not..

How do you people cohabitate with someone you don't love. I can't.

I May just wake up one morning and get angry unnecessarily with her to the point I won't even let her touch me.. I can't even continue having sex with the girl I don't love..

And my love for someone doesn't grow in the long run if I don't love that person from the get go.

We should love ourselves reciprocatingly. Hers could be greater but I'd have to love her too for peace to reign in that marriage...

Balance must be maintained; it's a law of nature

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Stargurl20(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Wahala for women o... May God help us
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by playapayaski: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Marry who love you, cos women are incapable of love, so anyone who tries as much as to love you genuinely is rare, go with it..
But make sure humility n submission is included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by slickycee: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2022
I don't even rate love and feelings in consideration for a wife.

Have developed feelings and love for so many people in the past but where are they today.

I don't trust emotions, they could be selfish and myopic

I don't care who loves who more.

I just need compatibility, Trust, loyalty, Respect and Shared Vision.
We can make the love come later on.

But mere love and feelings aren't convincing enough, I need something more realistic

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Figger(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Every one keeps saying marry a girl that loves you and no one care to know if you love the girl or not..

How do you people cohabitate with someone you don't love. I can't.

I May just wake up one morning and get angry unnecessarily with her to the point I won't even let her touch me.. I can't even continue having sex with the girl I don't love..

And my love for someone doesn't grow in the long run if I don't love that person from the get go.

We should love ourselves reciprocatingly. Her could be greater but I'd have to love her too for peace to reign in that marriage...

Balance must be maintained; it's a law of nature
no be say u no go love am at all, what we're saying is whose love is greater, you'll have a happy home if ur wife love u more than u love her, her humility and submissiveness comes to the fullest.
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Boogyman557: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

CIGARETTE OR WEED WHICH IS BETTER..

WTF MAN
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Marry a woman that loves you more than you love her, for that is how to win a battle before it even begun. angry angry
Re: Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? by Legend44(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bad man grin
billynoni:
Lemme break it down for you...

Marry the one you love, you will always want her happiness and become a mumu coz her wish is your command, which Nairalanders will tag you SIMP.

Marry the one that loves you, she will always want your happiness and become a mumu coz your wish is her command, which TwitterNG will tag you ALPHA MALE.

The choice is yours, over and out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Attitudes Change In A Relationship After Some Few Months? / Getting Your Needs Met W/o Nagging! / All Men Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.