Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) (15062 Views)

So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault. / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by dnawah(m): 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:
I've heard the opinion of white men. Now I want to hear the opinion of Nigerian men.

If a girl wears this dress (not necessarily this dress, any skimpy dress) to a party and she's raped. Is it her fault?
na my fault
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Cultistupdate: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mrscarter:

No its on the man. Just cos a woman turns a man on dont mean he has to force her to have sex with him. Who can make a man move his arms n legs n pull his dikk out to rape someone? Only the man himself has that power to move his own body. So if he rapes a woman no matter wat shes wearing its his fault. A man should have restraint. Just cos a woman looks sexy it dont give anybody the right to force themselves on her

There is a difference between being sexy and dressing provocatively
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Olayetan(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:
I've heard the opinion of white men. Now I want to hear the opinion of Nigerian men.

If a girl wears this dress (not necessarily this dress, any skimpy dress) to a party and she's raped. Is it her fault?

It's her fault but not her fault directly...
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Fortune109: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Unfortunately most humans are not realistic...

If you advice people to be careful how they display wealth in public to avoid attacks...

Then you think displaying too much of your body has nothing to do with rape undecided
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
heniford2:
you can wear pants and bra and move to slum areas alone too undecided and say its men fault, Rape is bad but i have come to understand that 70% of Rape cases are caused by female undecided
So children that are raped is caused by the children?
Let me ask you a question? If a man begins to flaunt his wealth and he is beaten and robbed? Would you say it was his fault? If a woman kills you because she was cheated on like the story that was on front page, will you say it is the man's fault for cheating?
Men would perpetuate the act and still blame women for what they perpetuated.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
SonOfEl:

Point of correction, a woman does not have the right to dress the way she wants. This is because of the nature of her body. Both common sense and spirituality says that.

By nature a woman's body anatomy is designed to trigger sexual interest from the man even if she isnt in the mood. Simple human physiology explains that.

Am i justifying rape? Hell No! But why harass a man mentally and psychologically when you know by nature he is driven to show sexual interest when he sees a woman's unclothedness?

What of children and covered ladies that are raped? Who is responsible for this ? Any man that is ready to harass a lady just because of her choice of clothing is a demon and deserves to be castrated.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by ukaface(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why would any guy even have the thoughts of raping a girl. The act itself is absurd.

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
ekusigo:

Sorry ooooo
Although rape is the worst crime against women and the above view is the logical conditioning from the western world.

Please, separate chronic/crude mental perverts from the kind rape you envisage with the above picture.

I had a relative that was always dressing like this in my hood back in the days.
She became a target for all he-goats (in human form) but for the Strongman she had in an older relative. He was constantly told that they were just tolerating her provocative dressing because of him but he should talk to his 16year old sister.

It took counseling from my brother who she looked up to for the desired change.

The western world and Africa are two entirely different places, the probability of being caught and brought to justice in Nigeria is low. Contrary, in the western world this is the reason why some innocent people aren't criminals yet.

Please, all my sisters cover yourselves well. It ain't a hundred � guarantee but it can help.

If you are a logical person, you would know there is no separation between who rapes a young scantily dressed lady and who rapes children? If a man can rape a scantily dressed woman, he would also rape a scantily dressed child, he would also rape a scantily dressed old woman, he would even rape a goat because they are naked everytime.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dreytonisback:
There's never an excuse for rape
If you're tempted then approach her nicely , if she agrees cool, and if she doesn't just walk away at least u tried.

I wonder how a sane person will forcefully slide his di.ck inside a woman's vagin.a without her permission and still have the guts to moan
Penalty for rape should be instant death .

And if you don't understand the pain and heartbreak that comes with rape , I'll give you an instance

"IMAGINE SOMEONE FVCKING YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND RIGHT IN YOUR PRESENCE ALL BC THEY'VE GOT A GUN AND YOUR WIFE IS CRYING AND MOANING TO THE HARDCORE"

Lights up my kpoli in peace

So the only reason you are triggered is because you wouldn't want it to happen to your wife? A wife isn't a property
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
SonOfEl:

Nonsensical feminist junk.

If you encourage nudity, you are encouraging lawlessness. Insecure lots wanting to be like men even to their own shame.

Are you a man? Do you want go bare chested in public like men? Copy copy..... Please go ahead...

21st century my foot.... In actual sense, we are going back to stone ages where nudity began. Are you evolving or devolving?

Nobody supports rape, but if you keep aggravating a man's hormones by being nude in public...good luck to you...

A shark becomes wild once it perceives blood, that is it's nature regardless of what you do or think. Every healthy man has that innate desire to copulate when he sees a grown lady's unclothedness, he only tries to walk away from it so as not to be seen as been unrefined and unbridled.

So in other words, men are animals that can't control themselves. This whiny ejaculating gender sef
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by lavamaestro(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Akinola100:

Please people, I beseech you to not listen to her. People like her only mislead people and when something eventually go awry, they are no where to be found. Be a human being. Full grown adults should be able to differentiate right from wrong. No one will force you to not wear what shouldn't be revealed, just know that your body is sacred, and as such should be carried with dignity.

Says the gender that doesn't respect their body. A man can't control his urges so he tells the woman to control what he sees so he can control himself. Make it make sense.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by ekusigo: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
lavamaestro:

If you are a logical person, you would know there is no separation between who rapes a young scantily dressed lady and who rapes children? If a man can rape a scantily dressed woman, he would also rape a scantily dressed child, he would also rape a scantily dressed old woman, he would even rape a goat because they are naked everytime.

My guess was accurate when I saw (f) in your bio... I am speaking from a male point of view.
Please, I come in peace, making an honest opinion from a man's brain, only for the research purpose. The Lust and attraction that 80 percent of men feel for a lady in her prime is huge and more rampant. In the absence of self-control, R is more likely to occur than in a child or aged person.
The latter is most likely come as a result of chronic psychiatric or diabolical disorder.

Reprobates and Diabolic people (juju reasons) are more likely to commit rape in children/aged.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
lavamaestro:

So the only reason you are triggered is because you wouldn't want it to happen to your wife? A wife isn't a property

I don't know how to educate adults
Who no get sense no fit get sense
Wise ones get the message while the Lele ones just seek attention .
HNY

Light up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mrscarter:

dont give anybody the right to force themselves on her

I don’t condone rape.
I only feel everyone should be responsible.

Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Connected1: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:

What was her real intention of wearing such skimpy dress?

There are more Women than Men because Men are the ones being killed most times. As the scarcity of Men increases. The competition amongst women for a male figure in their lives increases.

So foolish women invent tactics to secure men with the belief that dressing half naked or totally naked would secure them a Man.
A few times it does but most times they attract sex predators (rapists), scumbags and players.

No matter how you describe it, dressing half naked always trigger the sexual hormones in a Man whether he likes you or not.

Most times the reason for rape is as a result of poor self control for both the men and women, the main reason why those that are well dressed, minors(male and female) and aged people get raped.

I personally belief any woman dressing half naked is looking for sex, which she may get with her consent or not, There's no fashion in it because even during cold and rainy seasons some women dress half naked, so you can't tell me that you are feeling too hot or receiving nature's fresh air.

I am not in support of Rape. Note that.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is my fault.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Akinola100: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
lavamaestro:

Says the gender that doesn't respect their body. A man can't control his urges so he tells the woman to control what he sees so he can control himself. Make it make sense.
A man who can't control his urge is a pervert. I know this is the modern times and things are constantly changing. This country is not North Korea where there is a certain dress code for both sexes cheesy, however as a lady and even a man, there's need to be decency. Remember, you as an individual shouldn't wear what brings unnecessary attraction to you and also shouldn't impress people and society who actually don't care. Well my write up may contain some flaws and some people might actually disagree. But all I can say is you are addressed the way you are dressed
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by jerflakes(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
If this turns you on, then you have a problem with your buttons.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by ibkonekt(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:

Yes it is her fault
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Jondelng:

I don’t condone rape.
I only feel everyone should be responsible.

Yes women should be responsible wen we dress to go to certain places cos although looking sexy is no excuse for a man to rape a woman we still know there are men out there who would do that
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Cultistupdate:

There is a difference between being sexy and dressing provocatively

Thats true. Some girls do go to the extreme
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Razgas:
An English adage says discretion is the better part of Valor.

You can blame the man alone all you want but a raped girl is a raped girl

A girl can not force a man to put his dikk inside her. Smh. Theres simply no way a woman can be blamed for a man to pull his dikk out n put it inside her. No matter how seductive she is. Yes some women act like they ask for it by dressing a certain way or behaving a certain way but nobody makes a man screw a woman only he can make his own decisions n be responsible for his own actions. Tell me how a woman forces a man to rape her
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 1:58am On Jan 06, 2022
hope4nigeria:
it's your fault

Lol ur so ignorant.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Mrscarter(f): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2022
heniford2:
you can wear pants and bra and move to slum areas alone too undecided and say its men fault, Rape is bad but i have come to understand that 70% of Rape cases are caused by female undecided

Yeah alot of women behave n dress provocative but its a mans responsibility to control himself. I dont even like wen a woman dikk teases a man nd behaves a certain way making him want her arousing him then deny him sex i can imagine itd be frustrating but still overall a womans body is her own to do as she pleases and nobody has a right to invade her body forcibly. No matter wat she does. U as a man have a right to choose who sits on yr dikk yeah? N puts it inside them? Imagine a woman who stinks real bad n has stds or is ugly asf to u or even a woman u dnt find attractive or even one who is attractive to u...imagine she held u dwn n forced u to Bleep her u would feel invaded right. Well for a woman its worse. Its not just the physical part of it but its emotional n psychological too. A man can make u feel a certain way can make u feel creeped out n weak n vulnerable n dirty. We are weaker than men n its an awful feeling wen a man who makes u feel that way tries to do sexual things or says sexual things to u or anything like that let alone a man forcing himself inside u. U couldnt understand cos ur not a woman. But i do understand some women will tease a man n frustrate him but overall a man should have control of himself
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2022
SonOfEl:

Point of correction, a woman does not have the right to dress the way she wants. This is because of the nature of her body. Both common sense and spirituality says that.

By nature a woman's body anatomy is designed to trigger sexual interest from the man even if she isnt in the mood. Simple human physiology explains that.

Am i justifying rape? Hell No! But why harass a man mentally and psychologically when you know by nature he is driven to show sexual interest when he sees a woman's unclothedness?

Wth Harass a man by wearing what SHE wants Wow! Just wow.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Mrscarter:

A girl can not force a man to put his dikk inside her. Smh. Theres simply no way a woman can be blamed for a man to pull his dikk out n put it inside her. No matter how seductive she is. Yes some women act like they ask for it by dressing a certain way or behaving a certain way but nobody makes a man screw a woman only he can make his own decisions n be responsible for his own actions. Tell me how a woman forces a man to rape her
smh you are just looking for an argument. Read my post again

An English adage says discretion is the better part of Valor.

You can blame the man alone all you want but a raped girl is a raped girl
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by heniford2: 4:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Mrscarter:

Yeah alot of women behave n dress provocative but its a mans responsibility to control himself. I dont even like wen a woman dikk teases a man nd behaves a certain way making him want her arousing him then deny him sex i can imagine itd be frustrating but still overall a womans body is her own to do as she pleases and nobody has a right to invade her body forcibly. No matter wat she does. U as a man have a right to choose who sits on yr dikk yeah? N puts it inside them? Imagine a woman who stinks real bad n has stds or is ugly asf to u or even a woman u dnt find attractive or even one who is attractive to u...imagine she held u dwn n forced u to Bleep her u would feel invaded right. Well for a woman its worse. Its not just the physical part of it but its emotional n psychological too. A man can make u feel a certain way can make u feel creeped out n weak n vulnerable n dirty. We are weaker than men n its an awful feeling wen a man who makes u feel that way tries to do sexual things or says sexual things to u or anything like that let alone a man forcing himself inside u. U couldnt understand cos ur not a woman. But i do understand some women will tease a man n frustrate him but overall a man should have control of himself
why would a grown up lady dress a seductively and move to slum area what's in her mind doing so what do you expect to happen men are moved by what the see not hear. Rape is bad but ladies causes it 70% of it
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by heniford2: 4:28am On Jan 06, 2022
lavamaestro:

So children that are raped is caused by the children?
Let me ask you a question? If a man begins to flaunt his wealth and he is beaten and robbed? Would you say it was his fault? If a woman kills you because she was cheated on like the story that was on front page, will you say it is the man's fault for cheating?
Men would perpetuate the act and still blame women for what they perpetuated.
yeah if you go to a public ill place a flaunt ur money the chance of you not been robbed is 0% like i said b4 woman contribute 70% reasons why the are Raped
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by SonOfEl(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2022
lavamaestro:

What of children and covered ladies that are raped? Who is responsible for this ? Any man that is ready to harass a lady just because of her choice of clothing is a demon and deserves to be castrated.

This is a different case. In this, we know the man is actually sick and psychopathic.
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Ajmoziz(m): 6:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Well it depends really on what you mean by fault,if you are saying that by dressing this way,she asked for it then that's a capital NO,nobody asks for this thing,most likely she is looking for validation in the form of male attraction,rape is not validation by any form of the imagination,it is demeaning,crude and a sure fire way to psychological and mental anarchy.but if you are talking in terms of responsibility,yes everybody has a responsibility to protect themselves always from such social ill
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Ajmoziz(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2022

Deal with it personally..you don't tell others what to do with their life..

Complaining around won't change the fact that most men can't control their sexual urge and you are here dictating and telling women how they should appear...
Women please feel free to dress and look anyhow you want..you ain't harassing no one through your choice of clothes..

If you ain't comfortable why not pluck your eyes out..at least that's gonna be helpful..

You don't bring people down just to soothe your unnecessary sexual libido..

They have the right to make their choice..
Why not be a real man and stop complaining that women harass you and other weak men through their choice of clothes..kids parading as men these days..

You see this statement,it's very misleading and just comes from a place of thinking that actions has no consequences.now I want you to suspend emotions for a minute and think about it,do you really think all men out there are STRONG,YOU think every man is sane,it's like you don't drive around,if you did ,you will know that a lot of people you see walking around have one undiagnosed mental issue or the other,which one do you think a mentally unstable person will do,rape or pluck his own eyes.please please please,LADIES ,listen ,if you get raped,the only thing that can happen is that people will sympathize with you,even if you get justice( which is pretty hard in a third world country),it wont change the mental havoc it will cause. so do your best,do as much as you do to prevent rape,assume the person next to you is an animal with no self control and act accordingly
Re: If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Ajmoziz:

You see this statement,it's very misleading and just comes from a place of thinking that actions has no consequences.now I want you to suspend emotions for a minute and think about it,do you really think all men out there are STRONG,YOU think every man is sane,it's like you don't drive around,if you did ,you will know that a lot of people you see walking around have one undiagnosed mental issue or the other,which one do you think a mentally unstable person will do,rape or pluck his own eyes.please please please,LADIES ,listen ,if you get raped,the only thing that can happen is that people will sympathize with you,even if you get justice( which is pretty hard in a third world country),it wont change the mental havoc it will cause. so do your best,do as much as you do to prevent rape,assume the person next to you is an animal with no self control and act accordingly

How would she know who has no self-control?

She can't assume everyone lacks it.

Rapists have no defense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Pants Always Visible On Their Skirts? / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Can There Be Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.