Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Have Anyone M Experience This Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Anyone M Experience This Before (236 Views)

Does Every Male Experience This? / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Anyone M Experience This Before by luvyaself95(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2022
I have once but not in university
We meet on 2go that years of it reign, At first the girl like me and always chatting me and mumu me started catching mumu butterfly feeling.
So i called this girl and express my feeling to her.

No Man that have never simp before aje

Our Conversation Goes Like This

Me : Hello Kenny i have something to tell you

Her : What is it.

Me : Honesty am afraid to say it because it's my first time of saying ( with my voice shaking )

Her : Say what is it na

Me : Kenny am in love with you i don't know if you love me but i love you.

Her : Is that what you're afraid to say.

Me : Yes na, it is first time of saying and i really mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Her : Oh really T boy ( Not my real name ) But i don't Love You.

Me : I love you that matter.

Her : T boy don't you understand i don't love you, don't disturb me she hang up.

I chatted her on 2go begging her, but she started doing Shakira.
From that day onward i stop chatting her and calling her.
When she notice my behavior.
She started calling and chatting.
I just ignored her in both ways later on,she invited me to her in alagbado i decline, told her can't she come to my side, she said no.
I replied her okay.

Naso we end am there.

(1) (Reply)

Red Pillers Wanna Be Let's Gather Here / This Is What It Is NOT What Y'all Being Doing..... / Kanye Vs Kim Kardashian Can Play The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.