Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before (5924 Views)

Weight Loss: What Have You Gone Through Because You're Fat / Why Do People Say Every Problem Has A Solution / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Victorious12: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Benki003:
So I met this girl earlier last year, we were working in the same company until she stopped to acquire a skill, while I got an elevation to a better working place, although when we were together at the company we weren't lover just best friends, but as we went our separate ways our love grew like never before

Now the problem here is that she a good girl, doesn't disturb, doesn't nag nor bill and is very considerate to an extent to be called a wife ,but her only bad side is that she tends to fall easily for boys, and it's something she doesn't hid from me cause she's very open, I have seen different messages from boys but she assures me that nothing is happening,so on Monday see what happened between us embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lala
Segun
My44 please push to front page
Bro, let me give an advice
First and Foremost. Do you love her
If yes
Then give her chance to change
You should be happy that she is opening up to you
That shows she is committed to you and wants to be a different person but you need to help her
If you check my previous thread
My babe have wrong me a lot
I’ve even made up my mind that I’ll just leave her but I began talking with her and she opened up to me
Guy
Women will be women
If you give up
Another one will overlook everything and help her
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Benki003:

Man am confused undecided
Haha,Chief, you're confuse about what ??
You see someone telling you that she likes fine boys and you are here saying you are confuse, don't you know that there are plenty guys that look more attractive than you and ds means she will always fall for them and trust me those fine guys have the trick on how to remove pants irrespective of the pant owner marital status
It's like you are the only child of your parents o because u no wise at all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by zeeace(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2022
You should only keep this kind of people around for fun. She has already told you she's a LovePeddler. This type of girls are way too toxic to keep around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by jnoz23(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
richmond500:
How is she ur girlfriend?
Oga she is a public property, personalizing public properties is called embezzlement

Most sensible comment today

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Thandiubani(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hahaha. Take her for deliverance.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by benqo01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
OP U RE NOT ALONE IN THIS I GET ONE LIKE THAT NA EVERY GUY SHE DEY FALL FOR GIVE OUT NUMBER SHE EVEN TELL ME SAY SHE DEY HANGOUT WITH MALE FRIENDS BECOS I NO WAN SEE HER JUST IMAGINE I GIVE HER BETTER WARNING MAKE SHE NO DEY MAKE THAT KIND USELESS EXCUSE SINCE DEN I DON ZERO MY MIND NOTHING FIT CHANGE HER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Before god and man if I reply that chat like I be fool
Wetin I get for d girl don go like that na to just dey chop am wen I get chance na she go use her hand run say this boy wan chop me

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by jayice(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
That banny get low IQ,she go easy to chop...op chop and clean mouth no strings attached if not ur heart go hear am.

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by ukaface(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nawa o
Year never reach 1/10th sef,things don dey happen.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by ukaface(f): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
But how come she doesn't feel cheap after chopping from different guys?
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by mystery22: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
But the chat ain't complete op
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Truvela: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Benki003:
So I met this girl earlier last year, we were working in the same company until she stopped to acquire a skill, while I got an elevation to a better working place, although when we were together at the company we weren't lover just best friends, but as we went our separate ways our love grew like never before

Now the problem here is that she a good girl, doesn't disturb, doesn't nag nor bill and is very considerate to an extent to be called a wife ,but her only bad side is that she tends to fall easily for boys, and it's something she doesn't hid from me cause she's very open, I have seen different messages from boys but she assures me that nothing is happening,so on Monday see what happened between us embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lala
Segun
My44 please push to front page
So, just because different boys do send her messages, u now assume that she easily fall in love with boys? Is there any girl that boys don't send msg? Do u really know what it means to fall in love?
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Keizzmann(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
richmond500:
How is she ur girlfriend?
Oga she is a public property, personalizing public properties is called embezzlement

grin grin grin
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by pregnantMan: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
If this your so called babe comes my way, I swear I go fxxxk cos she looks cheap.. and I will make sure she is on the phone with u while am eating her coochie..damn break up with that community property bro

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Nicklaus619(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Op I know u love this girl and really wanted something serious with her but as it is now, this girl ain't ready or rather not matured enough to understand what u want with her, she is still living in fantasy zee world.is either u don't take her serious and look for another relationship or u just break up with her let her be going with her spirit of oloshoism cool

Take the Alpha pill, the colour is red cool

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Austeeenxx: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Comrade, no be so life be o.
Community project wey all of us dey manage, e reach your turn you want wife am?

That girl belongs to all of us. Don't you dare take her off the streets, you will regret it. Just have your turn and pass her over to the next niggga. Which kind comrade be this sef?

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Donpenny(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Instead of you to use that public utility and go your way you want to monopolized it which is not constitutional grin

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by OGraffix(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
U should be using her to satisfy your phallus... nothing much bro

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Danjikanbauchi: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kids can not keep their relationship out of social media,
Rubbish
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by SimeonOTC(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bro you can date her or friends with benefits stuff..like someone said you should keep her as a side chick.. trust me, that's the best you can do.

The summary is that, you can not keep her..she is a typical example of 'The pussy is not yours, it's just your turn'.

If you happen to give her less attention or let's say you are far away from her (lets just say you travel), before you come back, she's in another man's dickgrin..

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by yuping(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
How I wish I fit reset your brain with just one slap. Girl openly telling you I don't date one man at a time SMH.
You are a good guy if you date this girl, you are a disgrace to faithful ladies. The girl is keeping you because he knows your worth, but I don't think you know your worth.
Move on.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Appollo1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
The good thing about this type of girls is that, they solve guys problem.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by David1017(m): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
If u are in a serious relationship with her. Na only you dae the relationship..

1 Like

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Hed0nist: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Victorious12:

Bro, let me give an advice
First and Foremost. Do you love her
If yes
Then give her chance to change
You should be happy that she is opening up to you
That shows she is committed to you and wants to be a different person but you need to help her
If you check my previous thread
My babe have wrong me a lot
I’ve even made up my mind that I’ll just leave her but I began talking with her and she opened up to me
Guy
Women will be women
If you give up
Another one will overlook everything and help her

You be masochist. Sucker for pain. You go like BDSM die. That kind wey dem go attach electrode to both of your nipples and your glans, with sporadic shocking. Very high voltage.

Sorry for calling you a masochist. A more apt term would be cuckold. Cos the only way you can live with this is if you enjoy other men banging your spouse. Specifically, fine boys with flexible waists whom you can envision carrying out the thrusting and whining motions required or even better, request to watch them live as they go at it.

The bolded also shows that you are a good Christian. Cos na your destiny to die for her. On top that hill.

Na very low self esteem and the feeling that you are not worthy of someone better na him de breed this kind mentality.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Oturatetuala(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Season greetings to you all.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Youngpo413: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Girl with big breàst is not meant for for one person.... I avoid them like plague..
same with big ass....ant they fuçk like dogs.
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abeg any woman wey do this thing, run from am
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Olayetan(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Benki003:
So see the continuation of our chat here Ladies and gentle men u won't believe the problem of this banny, she's actually into like shm

You guys are dating and you make your official messaging app Facebook messenger?

Her name is miracle without dp?
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Victorious12: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hed0nist:

You be masochist. Sucker for pain. You go like BDSM die. That kind wey dem go attach electrode to both of your nipples and your glans, with sporadic shocking. Very high voltage.

Sorry for calling you a masochist. A more apt term would be cuckold. Cos the only way you can live with this is if you enjoy other men banging your spouse. Specifically, fine boys with flexible waists whom you can envision carrying out the thrusting and whining motions required or even better, request to watch them live as they go at it.

The bolded also shows that you are a good Christian. Cos na your destiny to die for her. On top that hill.

Na very low self esteem and the feeling that you are not worthy of someone better na him de breed this kind mentality.
Anyhow you see life works for you
No one is perfect
Have a good day
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by Innobee99(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Community project wey we dey manage,
E reach ur turn u wan commission am

Uncle dey fear God abeg
Re: She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before by wiseone28: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Funny Op

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love / I Can't Control My Sex Urge HELP / Every Woman You Know Does These Things In The Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.