Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) (2047 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Please Help Me Choose Between Zenith And UBA / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by Ozegbe(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
Am a batch c corp member 2011 many of us were posted to zenith bank on tuesday and were ask to come for interview on thursday. After screening and 2 stage interview many were given rejection letter, why few of us were called on the phone later to come on another interview next week tuesday but this time dressing corporate for another interview. Please who can tell wat my likely happen am just so nervous and dont wants to be accepted. Thks for ur reply.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by Ozegbe(m): 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Am a batch c corp member 2011 many of us were posted to zenith bank on tuesday and were ask to come for interview on thursday. After screening and 2 stage interview many were given rejection letter, why few of us were called on the phone later to come on another interview next week tuesday but this time dressing corporate for another interview. Please who can tell wat my likely happen am just so nervous and wants to be accepted. Thks for ur reply.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by obowunmi(m): 1:27am On Dec 09, 2011
Aaaaaawww, Bless your heart.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by GboyegaD(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2011
Ozegbe:

Am a batch c corp member 2011 many of us were posted to zenith bank on tuesday and were ask to come for interview on thursday. After screening and 2 stage interview many were given rejection letter, why few of us were called on the phone later to come on another interview next week tuesday but this time dressing corporate for another interview. Please who can tell wat my likely happen am just so nervous and wants to be accepted. Thks for your reply.

For you to have gone this far means you are intelligent. All you need do is just to put your mind at rest and not allow anxiety take the better part of you. Also, try to get information about Zenith Bank, the various units in the bank and what they do and what you think you will be able to do for Zenith bank i.e. what unit you can perform. I can assure you, you sure will be fine.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by crispgg: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Just relax,

Read up about the bank, you'll find enough information on their website. Try and know some basic things about banking, current affairs and the like.

I would suggest that you visit any branch of the bank and look around for any guy/lady who looks like an entry level staff. If you can develop a little rapport with him/her, ask them what their entry level interview format looks like, the type of questions they ask etc.

Then pray like mad. Every institution in Nigeria now takes people by whom you know and "long leg". Just tell God that He is the one you know o, after all God is the most influential being in the Universe and He has the "longest leg"
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by Ozegbe(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2011
Thanks all. Am going to do my best.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by GboyegaD(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2011
Ozegbe:

Thanks all. Am going to do my best.

And you sure would share your testimony. Please, the bank is a bit flashy so try to make sure you dress well because appearance is key. A nice suit with a very clean and crispy white shirt will be a nice idea and a tie to match. Ur hair should be well shaped and your beards well trimmed or carved depending on what style of beard you wear. Please try as much as yu can to be bold because most times people tend to be very nervous particularly at their 1st interview. It is well and please share the goodnews here.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by Ozegbe(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
Thanks all. I was finally accepted after a two question interview with GM today. Thank u jesus. Thanks for all ur advice and encouragement
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by obowunmi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
I'm sure you will get the job. I have no doubts, God guide you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by yamakuza: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ozegbe:

Thanks all. I was finally accepted after a two question interview with GM today. Thank u jesus. Thanks for all your advice and encouragement

congrats!

So, what and what did they ask or were they looking out for?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by Ozegbe(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
It was not d question that was important neither ur answer as corpers but yiur composure, boldness and confidence ability to speak good and fluent english.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview ( Please I Need Help) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2011
Ozegbe congrats on ur appointment
Am also a batch c corper posted to lokoja branch of zenith bank
I dropped my CV and was called the following week to report for an interview.
I ensured that i prepared very well researching a grt deal online about the bank
I Was interviewed by the BM and a lady.
I was asked,the relation btw my discipline and banking,what i had to offer the bank.
I answered them satisfactorily they also went through my credentials thoroughly.
I was now told i wld be contacted very soon.
Up till nw am still waiting.
Does it really take dat longand do i still stand a chance

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Apprenticeship Aptitude Test. Advice and help needed urgently. / Certification In Environmental Health / Advice For People Who Wants To Start Digital Currency Investment This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.