Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy (1203 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow!
So what exactly is your point?
Is it because the God of Israel has abandoned the faithless nation that makes their God not worthy to be worshiped or followers of His Son should completely rule out the true God because Israel failed to hold onto the Holy One?

Well the true God has condemned that nation.
After their leaders conspired to kill Jesus the prophet Moses promised them {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so whoever wants to continue being a worshiper of the true God must forgo Judaism and join the people with whom God established the New Covenant CHRISTIANS!
That's why God's angel tore the large curtain of the room where he was staying in the temple. Matthew 27:51 compare to Exodus 26:31-33
Ever since then the nation and whatever they're doing has nothing to do with the true God! smiley

So, who told you that God abandoned the Israelites?

You seem to be too sure.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Satan is not real. If you insist on making its thoughtform real in your head, it will continue to haunt you.

But, the good news is that 5billion+ people around the world do not believe in your Satan and they're fine. See, it's all in your head. grin

Like we are asking you to believe. You and your 5 Billion brothers already prove that indeed you are Satan's children, so nothing here.

Secondly, since you children delight in wrongdoing, you ought to be rejoicing for the growth in evil and wickedness, lack of jobs, cheating partners, no house, death everywhere, every day.

Therefore, rejoice, for more wickedness and evil come upon thee and thy brothers until ye all be dead, to continue thy death in the permanent inseparable marriage with the evil thou lovest, called lake of fire grin
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

You all like dodging simple questions. How
did Israel and Egypt, Germany and Rome prove anything?

How many times will it be told you that there is no such time in history that Egypt enslaved Israel? Why do you guys insist on believing in lies?

Read, research and enlighten yourself please. This ignorance of common things among religious faith heads is getting out of hand.

Indomie child, you know nothing and do not want to know anything The Truth is in the past and some of us here wrote the works you read in your Google.

But there is nothing to prove for the are the generation of evil children which the Bible prophecied will be born in the last days.

And ye are here now, so no hope for you and your generation. Salvation is not for you so there is nothing to prove. grin

You are only here to mark the Fulfillment of God's Word in the Bible for us Christ Followers to rejoice in God, Whose Word always comes to pass, for we are saved whilst ye are dead already! grin
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

So, what's your business then with the God of the Israelites?

Remember that the Israelites are still worshipping the God you talked about. Why are you not a Judaist but a Christian?

grin Simple! God Who is God simply revealed himself to One Man called Abraham through whom we all have heard about Him exactly as you have heard of your own gods, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Google, Scientists etc. and you follow them.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Indomie child, you know nothing and do not want to know anything The Truth is in the past and some of us here wrote the works you read in your Google.

But there is nothing to prove for the are the generation of evil children which the Bible prophecied will be born in the last days.

And ye are here now, so no hope for you and your generation. Salvation is not for you so there is nothing to prove. grin

You are only here to mark the Fulfillment of God's Word in the Bible for us Christ Followers to rejoice in God, Whose Word always comes to pass, for we are saved whilst ye are dead already! grin

Who Wrote the Bible?
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Simple! God Who is God simply revealed himself to One Man called Abraham through whom we all have heard about Him exactly as you have heard of your own gods, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Google, Scientists etc. and you follow them.

Has this God that revealed himself to Abraham also revealed itself to you?
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Who Wrote the Bible?

Think I care? I don't.

Presuming you read, we all first read a book and either accepted it for being good (if good is your preference) or rejected it (still based in your preference) even before we cared who created it or authored it.

And it is proven beyond every reasonable doubt that only lovers of wickedness and evil hate the Bible, and they do not really who authored it.

It is just a case of the Bible is the only book which directly tells a wicked man that he is wicked, even though the man liked to think that he was even good.

It's as simple that.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Like we are asking you to believe. You and your 5 Billion brothers already prove that indeed you are Satan's children, so nothing here.

Secondly, since you children delight in wrongdoing, you ought to be rejoicing for the growth in evil and wickedness, lack of jobs, cheating partners, no house, death everywhere, every day.

Therefore, rejoice, for more wickedness and evil come upon thee and thy brothers until ye all be dead, to continue thy death in the permanent inseparable marriage with the evil thou lovest, called lake of fire grin

Always wishing others harm because of an imaginary sky father... Something is fundamentally wrong with you.

Does it make sense that a normal person with his brain intact will be insisting that an imaginary something (Satan) is the father of people who only hears of its (Satan) stories in Christian texts?

What you are saying is like me saying that Santa Claus is your father, and that Santa is the reason why you behave the way you do. Would you believe this if I told it to you?

Will you think I am okay If I tell you that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is your father knowing fully well that it is just imaginary?

This is exactly what you are doing with your Satan ish, but you don't even notice it. Religion makes you think one dimensional, turning you into a dumb toxic foól averse to common sense... And the funny thing is, you will not even know you are making a caricature of yourself with your religious biased view of things.

I hope I have been able to open your mind to diverse possibilities. You all always think you can defend your faith, but you forget the other guy was also once like you, deluding in same religious fantasies before choosing to go with logic over fake stories.

Regards.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Has this God that revealed himself to Abraham also revealed itself to you?

If He did not, then He would not exist. Exactly as with all the talk of aliens since 1963, no one has been made "a believer".

If you did not feel the wetness of water, you would not believe in water.

"The taste of the food is always in the eating"!
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

So, who told you that God abandoned the Israelites?
You seem to be too sure.
Who told you things that happened to Israel is in ancient times?
Well it's the same book (Bible) that says Israel was the chosen nation {Exodus 5:1} that says the same God who chose them has abandoned them due to their unfaithfulness after many prophets has been sent to help them {Matthew 21:23; 23:37-38} they're like any other nation now no longer God's CHOSEN people.
So my friend the name ISRAEL became significant due to what is found written in the book (Bible) therefore if someone now quote the same book to show you when the same God said He has abandoned them i think you should borrow a leaf from there! smiley
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Think I care? I don't.

Presuming you read, we all first read a book and either accepted it for being good (if good is your preference) or rejected it (still based in your preference) even before we cared who created it or authored it.

And it is proven beyond every reasonable doubt that only lovers of wickedness and evil hate the Bible, and they do not really who authored it.

It is just a case of the Bible is the only book which directly tells a wicked man that he is wicked, even though the man liked to think that he was even good.

It's as simple that.
Lol. You must be a very funny person. All this stories for "Who wrote the Bible?".

You know, it's actually an irony that you don't know the author of the Book all your Christian ideologies and practices is based on. In other words, you just told me that you don't even know what you are talking about to begin with.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who told you things that happened to Israel is in ancient times?
Well it's the same book (Bible) that says Israel was the chosen nation {Exodus 5:1} that says the same God who chose them has abandoned them due to their unfaithfulness after many prophets has been sent to help them {Matthew 21:23; 23:37-38} they're like any other nation now no longer God's CHOSEN people.
So my friend the name ISRAEL became significant due to what is found written in the book (Bible) therefore if someone now quote the same book to show you when the same God said He has abandoned them i think you should borrow a leaf from there! smiley
Who Wrote the Bible?
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If He did not, then He would not exist. Exactly as with all the talk of aliens since 1963, no one has been made "a believer".

If you did not feel the wetness of water, you would not believe in water.

"The taste of the food is always in the eating"!

Has Abraham's God revealed himself to you?
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Who Wrote the Bible?
Who are you? smiley
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Has Abraham's God revealed himself to you?

Did I not answer the question?
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Always wishing others harm because of an imaginary sky father... Something is fundamentally wrong with you.

When a driver has been warned that drunken driving is dangerous but he does not listen, therefore, he is to be used as an example when he wraps himself around Nepa poles and trees. grin

Uptownerd:

Does it make sense that a normal person with his brain intact will be insisting that an imaginary something (Satan) is the father of people who only hears of its (Satan) stories in Christian texts?

How many times have people said "something entered me and I just..." Or "I do not know what entered me when I ..?"

Fly wey no dey hear advice go follow shit enter ground!

Uptownerd:

What you are saying is like me saying that Santa Claus is your father, and that Santa is the reason why you behave the way you do. Would you believe this if I told it to you?

Will you think I am okay If I tell you that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is your father knowing fully well that it is just imaginary?

This is exactly what you are doing with your Satan ish, but you don't even notice it. Religion makes you think one dimensional, turning you into a dumb toxic foól averse to common sense... And the funny thing is, you will not even know you are making a caricature of yourself with your religious biased view of things.

I hope I have been able to open your mind to diverse possibilities. You all always think you can defend your faith, but you forget the other guy was also once like you, deluding in same religious fantasies before choosing to go with logic over fake stories.

Regards.

That's why I use your very lives to test things. cheesy

If it was not true, but imaginary then why are you crying that I wish harm fall on you? grin

Why are you afraid of death? grin

It should not matter since pain and suffering and death is your way of living!

Also, it should not bother you that I choose to Follow God and His Ways which has only brought great joy, peace, rest, satisfaction, fulfillment and now I can't wait for this world to be blown up and all the evil people destroyed, so that I can continue my enjoyment in the shiny new world God would make in forever peace. No evil bastards to spoil it.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Workch: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Uptownerd post=109090768][/quote]Isreal is not a Christian country
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Lol. You must be a very funny person. All this stories for "Who wrote the Bible?".

You know, it's actually an irony that you don't know the author of the Book all your Christian ideologies and practices is based on. In other words, you just told me that you don't even know what you are talking about to begin with.

I dont care can not be construed to mean I don't know. It is simply sufficient that it is irrelevant you, so no road! cheesy
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Workch:
Isreal is not a Christian country

There is no Christian country in the world! smiley
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Meaning, you already I know that I know what kind of person you are and that you are not interested in knowing about the Bible, so no need to bother. grin

Uptownerd:

I dont care can not be construed to mean I don't know. It is simply sufficient that it is irrelevant you, so no road! cheesy
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uyi168:
see this one.
Na you know.
call them whatever names u like. all na for your big head.

God haters because they do not subscribe to the same beliefs as u.

silly fanatic.

See denial O. Do we not see and hear your anger when God/rejoicing when God talk comes up as this thread has proven?

Did anyone call on you to accept our beliefs and subscribe to it?

Guilty Conscience is the one judging you!

God hater fanatic!
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Israel is not a Christian country

Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did I not answer the question?
You should ask yourself the question.

Is like you love talking off point a lot. I don't like complicating simple things. The question still remains, has Abraham's God revealed himself to you?
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who are you? smiley

Lol... Dodging questions is your M.O
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please visit https://uptownerd.com for more interesting information and articles on diverse religious and non-religious thrilling articles that will blow your mind away.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Lol... Dodging questions is your M.O
If you are here in Nigeria, talking about Israel i think you need to identify yourself first before questioning others around you regarding what they believe!
So you've been the one asking questions the asking since, why not try to answer for once! wink
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you are here in Nigeria, talking about Israel i think you need to identify yourself first before questioning others around you regarding what they believe!
So you've been the one asking questions the asking since, why not try to answer for once! wink

Despite seeing a website link in my signature, you are still asking?

Lol... I hope you apply the same curiosity when next you read the Bible. Maybe try reading between the lines and you will realise that you have been reading and understanding it all wrong.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Please visit https://uptownerd.com for more interesting information and articles on diverse religious and non-religious thrilling articles that will blow your mind away.
RACISM is your problem!
There's a lot of differences between a religious person and a faithful person.
But because most of you guys don't know how to distinguish between believe and credulity you summed up everything in your shallow thinking assuming your resolved it all about FAITH! smiley
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

RACISM is your problem!
There's a lot of differences between a religious person and a faithful person.
But because most of you guys don't know how to distinguish between believe and credulity you summed up everything in your shallow thinking assuming your resolved it all about FAITH! smiley
Lol... Racism? Hmmm.

I know you are just trying to shift the goal post. See how you just magically brought racism into a link back to our site. We are really very proud of your reasoning skills.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Despite seeing a website link in my signature, you are still asking?

Lol... I hope you apply the same curiosity when next you read the Bible. Maybe try reading between the lines and you will realise that you have been reading and understanding it all wrong.
Your signature means nothing to me, what matters is the thoughts running through your heart and how far you're able to present a permanent solution to the problems facing the entire human race.
In the absence of that your signature is as worthless as the writings of the fowl on the ground! undecided
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by Uptownerd: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your signature means nothing to me, what matters is the thoughts running through your heart and how far you're able to present a permanent solution to the problems facing the entire human race.
In the absence of that your signature is as worthless as the writings of the fowl on the ground! undecided
Alright.
Re: Is Christianity About To Collapse? Israel Approves LGBTQ Surrogacy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Uptownerd:

Lol... Racism? Hmmm.
I know you are just trying to shift the goal post. See how you just magically brought racism into a link back to our site. We are really very proud of your reasoning skills.

Well 99% on this planet are religious, so far you do things because others around you does then you're simply religious.
Only FAITHFUL ones can convince the religious and gullible around them to see solutions to problems affecting everyone but the religious only follow blindly. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT / Appeals For Non-violence And Peace Negotiations In The Middle East / My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.