Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja (37796 Views)

TINUBU Vs OBI:. Another Billboard Surfaces In Abuja Over Expectation Of Election / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Penguin2: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2022
princdebola201:
your senior wailing comrades here (tonye barcanista,firefire,oresmantus,pachukwudi44 e.t.c ) wrote 100 epistles reasons why APC apc will collapse before 2015 and why buhari will never will election. Today buhari is rounding off his 8 years presidency while your senior comrades re in hibernation.
You re just a little kid obsessed with Tinubu, your opinions reflect your shallow braincheesy.

If you want crash course on nigeria political terrain i'm in.

By 30th of May 2023, we shall know who amongst us will lecture the other on Nigerian politics.

Until then, play your ostrich in peace and keep it in mind that Tinubu SHALL NEVER be president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2022
demitola:
A good and bold one. Personally, I don't want the next president that would embarking on medical tourism to treat body. I think Osinbajo is fit & competent enough.

The best thing that can happen to Nigeria is osinbajo right now. I think so

helinues:
Toh

That must be from political jobbers seeking an attention.

Osinbajo is yet to declare his intentions if running the 2023 presidency

Nobody has declared bt we already know who we want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adamsmith914: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Davidic419:
Well, if we all want progress, we should give him our support if he decides to run. This man has seen it all. What he's doing as VP is enormous, now imagine if he becomes president.
Don’t mind selfish Bola Tinubu, his time is up if not, why is he wasting his time?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Coldshisha: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2022
BAT 2023 ...

I really wish Prof Osinbajo all the best, because he is more than capable
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2022
socialmediaman:

Yes he will. Vice President of the most catastrophic administration in Nigeria’s history (twice) will miraculously become a very good president. Very good judgement my friend!

And I wonder what changes he made while he was acting President, you mean the ones he told Nigerians that the President was fully aware of?
like what do you expect him to do as a vice, mention one vice that has shown wonders while the president is performing woefully

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adamsmith914: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Penguin2:

By 30th of May 2023, we shall know who amongst us will lecture the other on Nigerian politics.

Until then, play your ostrich in peace and keep it in mind that Tinubu SHALL NEVER be president.
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is undoubtedly the best candidate, way way above Tinubu.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by helinues: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

The best thing that can happen to Nigeria is osinbajo right now. I think so

Nobody has declared bt we already know who we want.

Toh
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adamsmith914: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
like what do you expect him to do as a vice, mention one vice that has shown wonders while the president is performing woefully
Who said the President is performing woefully?

You don’t eat & sheet @ the same time, you should be paying more attention to what your own state Government has done for you, instead of wailing like a Federal Almajirin that stands for nothing?

What is the difference between you & your Almijirin Brothers in Gombe?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by TheGift: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Penguin2:
[b]
His 2015 treachery shall be paid back to him in a million fold.[b]

Which 2015 treachery?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Shooyie: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
JaroMan:

Please what did he do as an acting president?

He sacked Mamman Daura for braking into the NASS unlawfully. He ordered all service Chiefs be relocated to Maiduguri. Amongst other stuff like the naira gaining against the dollar.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
adamsmith914:
everyone, economically and security wise
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/osinbajos-presidential-campaign-billboard-surfaces-in-abuja/%3famp

Tinubu is the most influential in the race but Osibanjo is the best in the race.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Shooyie: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
udomas:

Una don start again? Always quick to conclude.

Except you weren't in the country at the time.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by WillyDave: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing is guaranteed, the presidency is coming to the Sw.

Is Jonathan from South west

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:

He sacked Mamman Daura for braking into the NASS unlawfully. He ordered all service Chiefs be relocated to Maiduguri.
I was part of npower beneficiary managed by osinbajo, he did so well, you can ask people

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by TheGift: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:

He sacked Mamman Daura for braking into the NASS unlawfully. He ordered all service Chiefs be relocated to Maiduguri. Amongst other stuff like the naira gaining against the dollar.

He also calmed initial tensions in the South -East and Niger-Delta , before Buhari came back and messed things up with His tone deafness and autocratic tendencies.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by gulfer: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari's decision on whom his successor will be will confirm if he truly loves Nigeria as he would always say or it is just words of the mouth.....This country is nobody's heirloom to be handed over to someone unfit and with a poor reputation because of his role in making someone a president cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adamsmith914: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
everyone, economically and security wise
What commodity does your Local Government produce, cocoa, palm oil, rubber, cotton, cassava etc for export? how does your state add to the Gross Domestic Product (G.D.P) of Nigeria?

Keep chasing shadows, in future you will be wondering why you are still in poverty, it is President Buhari & The Federal Government that made you not to have common sense?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:

He sent Onnoghen's name to the senate for confirmation as CJN and swore him in immediately. That was after several months of foot dragging by buhari and his cabal.

Unfortunately they never handed power to him again since then. He shocked them all.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
adamsmith914:

You don’t eat & sheet @ the same time, you should be paying more attention to what your own state Government has done for you, instead of wailing like a Federal Almajirin that stands for nothing?

What is the difference between you & your Almijirin Brothers in Gombe?
you are stupid, ur buari is a mistake and calamity, dead man working
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Zion243(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo unopposed!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by MansoryMX(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Osinbajo and One notable & rugged Eastern politician will do just fine for me. Nobody should vote for my kinsman biko because he is a drunkard. No need to say his name, una know am!

My problem is Osinbajo should not come out under APC or PDP if he really wants to win!
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adamsmith914: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
you are stupid, ur buari is a mistake and calamity, dead man working
Who is the Governor of your state? Have you asked him how much FAAC has dashed your state since 2015?

Keep chasing shadows backing @ a flying bird. Mumurist.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Sannisege: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol. Osinbajo and his rookie supporters think he will be handed presidency on a platter just because he was VP. Make he come carry presidency na. What’s Osinbajo’s influence within the APC?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by socialmediaman: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:

He will continue from where Buhari stopped, that’s what Vice Presidents do, that’s what they promise the President before they get endorsement. They don’t just deviate overnight on policies they helped to create as Vice President

If he’ll be a good President, we should already see him helping Buhari to steer the country in the right direction. He participates in executive meetings and sometimes chairs them.

We all know from Buhari’s previous military government that he stayed in the background while Idiagbon stepped up to run the government, though ineffective. We haven’t seen Osinbajo do any of that, he has nothing new to bring to the table

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Doctorimpulse(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
If osinbajo becomes president, he may try to do what is right, but people will surely attack him starting with his own party, cos they don't want this country to progress at all.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
I was part of npower beneficiary managed by osinbajo, he did so well, you can ask people

Unfortunately they removed the program from his office. Everything started having problem. One of the best program of this administration till date. The brain child of Osibanjo. The first set really enjoyed the program. Till date the exit phase was not implemented by the ministry of disaster where it was later taken to by the clueless president.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Sannisege: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

He sent Onnoghen's name to the senate for confirmation as CJN and swore him in immediately. That was after several months of foot dragging by buhari and his cabal.

Unfortunately they never handed power to him again since then. He shocked them all.
So in your little mind you believe that Osinbajo did all of these without Buhari’s consent? You are indeed a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by tempusfugit: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Am from delta and I want osinbajo, if they bring tinubu, south south would vote against it that's for sure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Doctorimpulse(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2022
MansoryMX:
Osinbajo and One notable & rugged Eastern politician will do just fine for me. Nobody should vote for my kinsman biko because he is a drunkard. No need to say his name, una know am!

My problem is Osinbajo should not come out under APC or PDP if he really wants to win!
Lol but u get am sha
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adamsmith914: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2022
tempusfugit:
Am from delta and I want osinbajo, if they bring tinubu, south south would vote against it that's for sure
Big Heart forever number 1, neither Omo Agege nor Kenyamo wants Bola Tinubu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.