Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja (37797 Views)

TINUBU Vs OBI:. Another Billboard Surfaces In Abuja Over Expectation Of Election / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Basicend:

Nigeria needs a lion to lead. . A brave and mad knowledgeable man (Someone similar to Obasanjo).

Only a madman can lead mad men.

Osibanjo is knowledgeable but he is too meek. He will be facing many lions. . Can he bark back and stand his ground. . If he cant'he will not do anything significant.

Let's see how it goes.

You'll be surprised what a man can do when he finally has proper executive power!! It's not about making noise. There is a way a quiet man with executive power will look at you and quietly give you order and you will know that if it's not 100% complied with, he will sack you the following day or remove you from that post straightaway. By the time he does that to a few people, everybody around him will sit up.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by truthstands01: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
When I read the comments, I come to the conclusion that Nigerians somehow deserve the terrible sufferings they are into. What is the difference btw Buhariia and Osibande? Which of the evil policies of APC that kept Nigeria in this terrible situation did he stand up against, what has he said about the killings in Nigeria especially when a member of his church Redeemed was killed while on early morning evangelism in Abuja? What has he said about National Assembly destroying Nigeria with padded budget and cunningly squizzing in direct primaries to kill the Amended Electoral Act which would have guaranteed electronic transmission of results? Osibande is a coward. He kept mute over all these atrocities so that he'll get endorsement. No way! It won't work. He'll be Buhariias 3rd term in making. Nigeria needs a govt that will bring APCs immense corruption to account.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Penguin2: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
princdebola201:
i'm not supporting sole candidate, i'm routing for my region, either Tinubu,osibanjo,fashola will take over keys of aso rock come 2023..

The problem i have with you and your senior comrades is once the election is done and dusted and your favorite loose, they either go to hibernation or change monikercheesy

Oh!

You have changed it to your region and not Tinubu?

Look I have no issue with Osinbajo and Fashola... But you see Tinubu... he shall go to grave without smelling the presidency like Awolowo and Abiola before him.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by kokoA(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
I will vote for him.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Ayomivic(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Jazzman01: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:
Honestly, Prof Osinbajo will make a very good president. This is judging from when he was Acting President and the changes that we all observed.

It is easy to say he will make a good president, but the fact is that the problem of Nigeria is bigger than what one single individual can solve. He may have good intentions but the large number of evil and corrupt individuals surrounding him will not allow him to execute a large portion of his good plans.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by bilulu(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:
Honestly, Prof Osinbajo will make a very good president. This is judging from when he was Acting President and the changes that we all observed.
what's the difference between Osinbajo and Tinubu?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Bigchristo: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:
The question you should be asking yourself is what has he done as a Vice President for almost 8yrs now? Keep recycling old politicians to run the country, you’re one of those who massage their egos to think they’re doing well whereas he has done nothing, I repeat absolutely nothing
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Johncuppa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Penguin2:

Just toh?

That’s Tinubu’s ambition in the mud and all you could say is toh?

Una never see something.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him, Tinubu shall go to his grave with an unfulfilled ambition after servitude to the north.

His 2015 treachery shall be paid back to him in a million fold.
Bigchristo:
The question you should be asking yourself is what has he done as a Vice President for almost 8yrs now? Keep recycling old politicians to run the country, you’re one of those who massage their egos to think they’re doing well whereas he has done nothing, I repeat absolutely nothing
I don't know why this obvious is difficult for people to see and believe.
What has Tinubu got that Awolowo and Abiola lacked?
If the duo could not, which way is there is for Jagaban?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Bigchristo: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Johncuppa:

I don't know why this obvious is difficult for people to see and believe.
What has Tinubu got that Awolowo and Abiola lacked?
If the duo could not, which way is there is for Jagaban?
Who is talking about Jagaban here? You couldn’t answer my question instead trooping in Another person to fuel up the argument, The current situation of Nigeria right now believe it or not Osinbanjo contributed to all we are suffering because he is part of the government’s. They all deserved to be kicked out of office and elect fresh political candidates that has never run for any office before.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by bishopkc007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
I will certainly support him if he eventually contest come 2023 presidential election
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Jilo83(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
PYO2023

I am support
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Peoplesadvocate: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2022

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:

are u satisfied with the performance of this administration? how are u enjoying the inflation? have living standards of nigerians improved since 2015 till date? how well has osinbajo performed as a part of this administration, contributing to its policies and defending the present ill performance of the administration?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deputy1111:
APC and Nigeria at large should not make mistake come 2023 presidential election. Osinbajo is the right candidate. He has proven himself on several occasions as a competent and capable leader.

how has he proven himself on "several occasions as a competent and capable leader" and what are those "several occasions"?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
demitola:
A good and bold one. Personally, I don't want the next president that would embarking on medical tourism to treat body. I think Osinbajo is fit & competent enough.

how is he fit and competent?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yellowface1220:
Yemi Osinbajo as the most capable and competent hand to take over from the present administration come 2023.
This came as a result of the fact that no Nigerian can doubt the financial and economic proficiency of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, judging from his wealth of knowledge, experiences and background in financial, monetary and fiscal policies.
#OsinbajoFor2023

how has all "the financial and economic proficiency of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, judging from his wealth of knowledge, experiences and background in financial, monetary and fiscal policies" translated into better standard of living for nigerians? why hasnt "the financial and economic proficiency of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, judging from his wealth of knowledge, experiences and background in financial, monetary and fiscal policies" reduced unemployment, inflation, increased peoples take home pay and residual income? why hasnt it enabled nigerians to get more for less? are u presently immune from the inflation in the land?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Janetudeh:
Osinbajo has paid his dues and he is deserving of every support he’s getting right now. Although he has not made his intention known, but if God wills, he will get there.

what dues has he paid?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abujason:

In a normal country that will be the case. But in this Nigeria, you will likely end up with the usual smooth criminals like Buhari, Tinubu, Ganduje and Rochas.

how is osinbajo different from the names u mentioned?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Navalsadiq:
Yeah!
He will make a fine president

He will have to work very hard to get there.its not going to be an easy task

how will he make a fine president?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
udomas:

Una don start again? Always quick to conclude.

he didnt conclude. he works for osinbajo. he is one of osinbajos paid urchins on nairaland. take a look at the first 6 or 7 posts on the thread. you will notice they are all saying the same thing
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Simeon88:
I wish he can become the president of this nation through one of the lesser know party. These demons in APC/PDP will eventually clip his wing if he contest and win in their party. Who no fear Nigerian politicians no know how far with this country

how will they clip his wings? if he is better than apc or pdp,why hasnt defected to one of the lesser known parties?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
COMPAQ:

You'll be surprised what a man can do when he finally has proper executive power!! It's not about making noise. There is a way a quiet man with executive power will look at you and quietly give you order and you will know that if it's not 100% complied with, he will sack you the following day or remove you from that post straightaway. By the time he does that to a few people, everybody around him will sit up.
you are right, abacha is a good exam
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wilson2013:
Who wouldn't want Osinbajo to become president in 2023. I understand the desperation to force this man to contest even though he hasn't declared his intention

how did you arrive at the conclusion that theres no exception from anyone wanting osinbajo to be president in 2023?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
princdebola201:
i'm not supporting sole candidate, i'm routing for my region, either Tinubu,osibanjo,fashola will take over keys of aso rock come 2023..

The problem i have with you and your senior comrades is once the election is done and dusted and your favorite loose, they either go to hibernation or change monikercheesy

so how your region producing the next president move nigeria forward irrespective of the character and competence of the person?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
shinealight:
Inasmuch as VP Osinbajo has the intellectual capacity to be President, he is not a fighter like Tinubu. Tinubu has fought many political battles with ppl like Atiku, Obasanjo, even Babangida and he came out on top. They all respect him for his political acumen and total control of his environment. The Professor is more refined and he can speak English no doubt…..hwvr, when he gets to the deep in the middle of the ocean, he may falter like Gowon of the military era. This is not about being a gentleman. I will sleep better with Tinubu in charge….he can handle things in a storm…..he proved it in Lagos when Obasanjo roasted all the SW governors for surya…..only Tinubu could survive the onslaught. Even Bola Ige lost his life in the process. I salute Tinubu as a fighter, unifier and purposeful Leader. Let’s give Tinubu a chance….he is the Awo of our time…..Nigeria will never be the same again!!

what intellectual capacity does osinbajo have and what is tinubu bringing to the table with his fighting ability? who is he fighting and who is he fighting for? how is tinubu the awo of our time?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
like what do you expect him to do as a vice, mention one vice that has shown wonders while the president is performing woefully

i am glad you have acknowledged that the govt of buhari and osinbajo has performed woefully. isnt he part of the govt that is performing woefully? are u now going to crucify buhari and exonerate osinbajo? didnt he contribute to the policies, ideas and strategies that is making the govt perform woefully? isnt he in support of the actions of the govt that have produced this woeful performance?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by goodheart01: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bmaster:
i can see.
You're likening osinbanjo to yaradua,right?
You see,your problems starts already

I repeat myself again, I'm not like some of u Nigerians who recycle foolish leaders. The fact I also talked about Yar'Adua doesn't mean I support Osibanjo. I support no one. Osibanjo can never be like Yar'Adua. U guys pick sides unnecessarily and end up voting idiots into power.

The day Nigerians learn to put their folly aside and pick the best men to handle the helms of affairs, that's the day they'll be finally liberated.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by richmond500: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
helinues:

You can now go back and read the modified comment.

Wailing and trolling all together
most times, I wonder why u people reply some chats.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
lexy2014:

i am glad you have acknowledged that the govt of buhari and osinbajo has performed woefully. isnt he part of the govt that is performing woefully? are u now going to crucify buhari and exonerate osinbajo? didnt he contribute to the policies, ideas and strategies that is making the govt perform woefully? isnt he in support of the actions of the govt that have produced this woeful performance?
and if he is not in support, what can he do to that, he should resign or what? Fucking hypocrite
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
and if he is not in support, what can he do to that, he should resign or what? Fucking hypocrite

U haven't answered my questions:

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by DeZoro(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Prof. Osibanjo is just the right person for this job. No doubt. Even PDP will vote him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / Idris Wada Holding His Governorship Certificate Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.