Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,445 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja (37795 Views)

TINUBU Vs OBI:. Another Billboard Surfaces In Abuja Over Expectation Of Election / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
DeZoro:
Prof. Osibanjo is just the right person for this job. No doubt. Even PDP will vote him

How is he the right man for the job?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Osibajo2023: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
lexy2014:

U haven't answered my questions:

i am glad you have acknowledged that the govt of buhari and osinbajo has performed woefully. isnt he part of the govt that is performing woefully? are u now going to crucify buhari and exonerate osinbajo? didnt he contribute to the policies, ideas and strategies that is making the govt perform woefully? isnt he in support of the actions of the govt that have produced this woeful performance?
few times that he was given the opportunity to lead, cant you see his effect, I don't have your time, no matter what I say, your hatred for him remains, go and vote your atiku, don't qoute me again, ok
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Osibajo2023:
few times that he was given the opportunity to lead, cant you see his effect, I don't have your time, no matter what I say, your hatred for him remains, go and vote your atiku, don't qoute me again, ok

If I quote u again, what are u going to do about it? Meanwhile you haven't answered my questions:

i am glad you have acknowledged that the govt of buhari and osinbajo has performed woefully. isnt he part of the govt that is performing woefully? are u now going to crucify buhari and exonerate osinbajo? didnt he contribute to the policies, ideas and strategies that is making the govt perform woefully? isnt he in support of the actions of the govt that have produced this woeful performance?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Abujason: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
lexy2014:

how is osinbajo different from the names u mentioned?

He hasn’t been a chief executive of a state or nation like the others. Until that happens, we have to exempt him. Although it am concerned that if he becomes the president, he won’t achieve much because of pressures from Tinubu, Buhari and the Northern cabal.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abujason:

He hasn’t been a chief executive of a state or nation like the others. Until that happens, we have to exempt him. Although it am concerned that if he becomes the president, he won’t achieve much because of pressures from Tinubu, Buhari and the Northern cabal.

U claimed that Buhari, Tinubu, Ganduje and Rochas are criminals. How is osinbajo different from these people?
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by ButterBurger: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oya make Tinubu kill himself
D worst thing be say e fit be One PDP person go put the billboard for there. Just to give Tinubu high blood pressure.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Exceed15: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Shooyie:
Honestly, Prof Osinbajo will make a very good president. This is judging from when he was Acting President and the changes that we all observed.

Story
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by yinkeys(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Shooyie:
Honestly, Prof Osinbajo will make a very good president. This is judging from when he was Acting President and the changes that we all observed.
Get behind me lying scam
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Johncuppa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bigchristo:
Who is talking about Jagaban here? You couldn’t answer my question instead trooping in Another person to fuel up the argument, The current situation of Nigeria right now believe it or not Osinbanjo contributed to all we are suffering because he is part of the government’s. They all deserved to be kicked out of office and elect fresh political candidates that has never run for any office before.
God knows all the so called fresh candidates will throw their weights behind Yemi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Omoyele Sowore Rescues Nigerians From Soldiers In Lagos(pics)(video) / Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.