Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja (37777 Views)

TINUBU Vs OBI:. Another Billboard Surfaces In Abuja Over Expectation Of Election / Osinbajo’s Presidential Declaration Video Sets New Nigerian Internet Records / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by princdebola201(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Penguin2:

By 30th of May 2023, we shall know who amongst us will lecture the other on Nigerian politics.

Until then, play your ostrich in peace and keep it in mind that Tinubu SHALL NEVER be president.
i'm not supporting sole candidate, i'm routing for my region, either Tinubu,osibanjo,fashola will take over keys of aso rock come 2023..

The problem i have with you and your senior comrades is once the election is done and dusted and your favorite loose, they either go to hibernation or change monikercheesy
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by duro4chang(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Why is that all of you blame Tinubu for Nigeria woes? Is Tinubu the president of Nigeria?
Why should I blame him? I am not the type.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by judondasylva(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2022
God forbid that this calamity will rule this country

Buy YouTube views, subscribers, likes and comments. Blog comments, likes, views and clicks. Instagram followers, likes, comments, engagement. Facebook ads management and others just send a dm
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by namo77: 11:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:
Honestly, Prof Osinbajo will make a very good president. This is judging from when he was Acting President and the changes that we all observed.

What changes? Please enlighten me
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Ugeh: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2022
I will camping for Professors Osinbajo/Zulum pair with all my body soul and resources, if they indicate interest.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by dododawa1: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Akaegwu:
Your brother Buhari and co make sure he is redundant. That's why they failed in governance.
is he not part of d train,when campaigning.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by sweetkev(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Davidic419:
Well, if we all want progress, we should give him our support if he decides to run. This man has seen it all. What he's doing as VP is enormous, now imagine if he becomes president.
He's doing nothing. He's also a failure like his boss
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Babaken(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing is guaranteed, the presidency is coming to the Sw.
that's the problem the president is coming to the south west is majority of the northern not regretting why they vote in buhari because of the way things are going over there. You and the president can come from the same local government if his government is not good in one way or the other it will affects you also in the way round.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by OmegaAutos: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Davidic419:
Well, if we all want progress, we should give him our support if he decides to run. This man has seen it all. What he's doing as VP is enormous, now imagine if he becomes president.

Osinbajo/Umahi go make sense.
or
Osinbajo/Zullum
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by shinealight(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Inasmuch as VP Osinbajo has the intellectual capacity to be President, he is not a fighter like Tinubu. Tinubu has fought many political battles with ppl like Atiku, Obasanjo, even Babangida and he came out on top. They all respect him for his political acumen and total control of his environment. The Professor is more refined and he can speak English no doubt…..hwvr, when he gets to the deep in the middle of the ocean, he may falter like Gowon of the military era. This is not about being a gentleman. I will sleep better with Tinubu in charge….he can handle things in a storm…..he proved it in Lagos when Obasanjo roasted all the SW governors for surya…..only Tinubu could survive the onslaught. Even Bola Ige lost his life in the process. I salute Tinubu as a fighter, unifier and purposeful Leader. Let’s give Tinubu a chance….he is the Awo of our time…..Nigeria will never be the same again!!
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by sleezy106(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make hm go sidon Joor
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by emmykk(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
RichDad1:
One thing is guaranteed, the presidency is coming to the Sw.

Why did you change your weed seller
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Realtest44: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oga he should go back to the pulpit.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by MacAnalytic: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Only if APCSHIT member eye can see and think this.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by maybanks: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Osinbajo will make a good President no doubt but make we wait for the man make him declare first.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by akdjr(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Show me any past Governor, President in Nigeria whose deputy became the next Governor or president while the principal finishes his tenure except Jonathan who became governor and president through a means that still remain a mystery to me till date. Some of us might call it the grace of God but I leave that for una
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/osinbajos-presidential-campaign-billboard-surfaces-in-abuja/%3famp
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by samuelson06(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shooyie:
Honestly, Prof Osinbajo will make a very good president. This is judging from when he was Acting President and the changes that we all observed.

In which party? The APC I know is collapsing.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Bmaster(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
goodheart01:

And what was Jonathan doing?
what is your current oga at the top doing now?

Smh!
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
All presidential aspirants from A-Z from all political parties in Nigeria, Ogun kill all of una together!

U criminal bastards!
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by adebwalex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kai una mumu neva do?
In fuel is going to 300 per litre and you are spitting osibanjo will be s good president.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by preciousmetals: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
WW3 LOADING IN YORUBA LAND
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Burruchaga71(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why can't he save Nigeria from this calamity. When things goes right it's becomes Buhari and Osunbade but when it goes wrong it becomes Buhari alone. Osunbade can NEVER rule over me NEVER!!
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by goodheart01: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bmaster:
what is your current oga at the top doing now?

Smh!

Oga I'm not a Buharist. That's the problem with u low thinking Nigerians. because I faulted Jonah u quickly assume I support Buhari. For your information, both Jonah and Buhari are fools. Jonathan was bad, Buhari is evil. But as typical Nigerians we always prefer bad than evil, so for that u prefer Jonah who happens to be the lesser evil. Why don't we go for the best once and for all. Go for a leader like Yar'Adua who has vision and initiative to bring Nigerian out of this mess people like Jonathan and Buhari has put it.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by justjify(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Osinbajo + ZULUM 2023
Hell Roofai should not near them ooo
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Akaegwu(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
dododawa1:
is he not part of d train,when campaigning.
His part of that train was packed by buhari handlers.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by KingGBsky(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Only if he is the sole candidate of APC and not that Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by KingGBsky(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Arewagang:

Which Nigerians And who are the Nigerians
Stop dragging unsuspecting Nigerians into your jaundice dream okay

Take a look at the comment section here on naira land.
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Bmaster(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga I'm not a Buharist. That's the problem with u low thinking Nigerians. because I faulted Jonah u quickly assume I support Buhari. For your information, both Jonah and Buhari are fools. Jonathan was bad, Buhari is evil. But as typical Nigerians we always prefer bad than evil, so for that u prefer Jonah who happens to be the lesser evil. Why don't we go for the best once and for all. Go for a leader like Yar'Adua who has vision and initiative to bring Nigerian out of this mess people like Jonathan and Buhari has put it.
i can see.
You're likening osinbanjo to yaradua,right?
You see,your problems starts already
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by Moorish: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Basicend:

Nigeria needs a lion to lead. . A brave and mad knowledgeable man (Someone similar to Obasanjo).

Only a madman can lead mad men.

Osibanjo is knowledgeable but he is too meek. He will be facing many lions. . Can he bark back and stand his ground. . If he cant'he will not do anything significant.

Let's see how it goes.

Lol
Re: Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deputy1111:
APC and Nigeria at large should not make mistake come 2023 presidential election. Osinbajo is the right candidate. He has proven himself on several occasions as a competent and capable leader.

The two most important parts of the equation for Osinbajo are Tinubu and Buhari! if both support him, then his chances are very good. I suspect Buhari may support Osinbajo, but if Tinubu really wants to become President, it will be very hard for Osinbajo. For all Buhari's influence as president, at the party level Tinubu in APC is equally as influential in the SW as Buhari is in the North. It would remain to be seen if APC as a party would align behind Osinbajo if Tinubu wants to contest.

The best thing though is for Tinubu to realize that he is too old and already rich enough for President. Tinubu may be more useful enjoying himself and coordinating things from the background. Unfortunately the greed of Nigerian politicians knows no bounds. As rich as Tinubu is, even with private jet, he still wants to enjoy Presidential privileges of jet, Aso rock and free medical care abroad, all of which he can really afford himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.