Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? (1594 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Radicool(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Good morning friends.
Pls i need your candid advice.
I have never been married.I had a dalliance with a single mum sometime last year and now she wants marriage.
Infact,she's begging for it.
I have tested her in many ways and she passed.she is hardworking and submissive.
I am confused.She has proved she is serious in everyway but what will people say?
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Fmlao: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2022
YES, BECAUSE THERE'S NO MORE SINGLE LADY IN THE LAND

NONSENSE AND 2020

4 Likes

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Radicool(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Fmlao:
YES, BECAUSE THERE'S NO MORE SINGLE LADY IN THE LAND

NONSENSE AND 2020
Like seriously?
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Stomoney(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2022
If you want peaceful and long life then the answer is having Baby mamas

#TEAM
Cr7
Davido
Bigwiz
Don jazzy

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Have you ever heard of settling for less?

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Slynation(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Radicool:
Good morning friends.
I have never been married.I had a dalliance with a single mum sometime last year and now she wants marriage.
I have tested her in many ways and she passed.she is hardworking and submissive.
I am confused.She has proved she is serious in everyway but what will people say?
Wait for the elders with experience to show up...!!
This one go reach FP soon

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Radicool(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Stomoney:
If you want peaceful and long life then the answer is having Baby mamas

#TEAM
Cr7
Davido
Bigwiz
Don jazzy
But i loathe sharing woman
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by FIFApresident1(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
She's begging? Like seriously?

You sounded like an innocent fellow or perhaps let me say a nice person with a decent lifestyle, I won't advice you to marry her, innocent people deserves the best.

That woman is meant for men with the same past life...(smokers, Single fathers, Brothel customers, e.t.c)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by playapayaski: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
And you need opinions n validation?
Well I'd say no football match starts 0-1 or 1-0..
But all the same, your choice..
But why marry at all as a man, sit down son n think of the advantages n disadvantages
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by NoahHadNoArk: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Radicool:
Good morning friends.

She's not
She's desperate to settle down and get a man for herself that's why she shows you her best sides.........

Any woman her shoe would do the same thing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Radicool(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
playapayaski:
And you need opinions n validation?
Well I'd say no football match starts 0-1 or 1-0..
But all the same, your choice..
But why marry at all as a man, sit down son n think of the advantages n disadvantages
Bro I've tried it.we all need a woman in our lives,good or bad.
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Stomoney(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Which means you need a partner you can trust right?. The day you understand that those women can be trusted the day you free
Radicool:

But i loathe sharing woman

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by xtocom: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2022
If you love her, go ahead. most Baby Mamas are good and hard working. I have a baby mama and if I have a chance of seeing half quality of her in any woman, I will marry her. I love her but genotype is keeping us away. Those who kept their baby from abortion due to fear of God are called Baby Mama while those that abort are called slay qu.... And so on.

7 Likes

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by playapayaski: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Radicool:

Bro I've tried it.we all need a woman in our lives,good or bad.

That's what the society n everyone says, what do you say n think? Do you need a woman in your life or you're going with the societal norm..
If you think you do then what for? If the needs outweighs the nots then pls bro by all means get married. You only live once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Hintona(f): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2022
I won't marry a single dad.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Quality20(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2022
are you sure ur so-called dalliance with her didn't result in a fetus or fetuses

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
How will a young man start his marital life with unnecessary baggage? Not good at all. It is always good to start on a clean slate, if you get what i mean. Make single father marry single mother. Let the dead mingle with the dead. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Radicool:
Good morning friends.

cry cry embarassed
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
Radicool:
Good morning friends.

Hmmmm....
OP sir...
Tis not about what people will say o...
Tis solely about YOU...
After all, if there's trouble in the home, it is not "people" that will suffer it, it is you...

Personally...
I won't marry a single mother...
I won't even marry a girl who is not a virgin...

But since you're considering marrying a single mother, you need to ask yourself some questions...

1. Why did her baby daddy go away? Could it be because of her character that pushed him away? ((I don't believe a man will abandon a woman without a very valid reason undecided find out that reason first))...
2. Is there a possibility of him coming back?
3. If he comes back, can I deal with the thoughts of him, being with my step child? Can I accommodate his presence in her life?
4. Will I be second to the child in her life or will I be first? Am I allowed to scold & discipline the child where possible? ((Some single mothers are very possessive of their children o, even in marriage))...
5. Am I willing to take responsibility for the mother and the child?
6. What happened in the past that resulted in her being a single mother?

OP sir...
Ask questions o!!!!!!!
Investigate her past o!!!!
Marrying a single mother is at a whole different level from marrying a single lady o...
Don't take chances...

Good luck Chief...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by OloshoMan: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't do it
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Radicool(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Favfables1:

Hmmmm....
OP sir...
Tis not about what people will say o...
Tis solely about YOU...
After all, if there's trouble in the home, it is not "people" that will suffer it, it is you...

Personally...
I won't marry a single mother...
I won't even marry a girl who is not a virgin...

But since you're considering marrying a single mother, you need to ask yourself some questions...

1. Why did her baby daddy go away? Could it be because of her character that pushed him away? ((I don't believe a man will abandon a woman without a very valid reason undecided find out that reason first))...
2. Is there a possibility of him coming back?
3. If he comes back, can I deal with the thoughts of him, being with my step child? Can I accommodate his presence in her life?
4. Will I be second to the child in her life or will I be first? Am I allowed to scold & discipline the child where possible? ((Some single mothers are very possessive of their children o, even in marriage))...
5. Am I willing to take responsibility for the mother and the child?
6. What happened in the past that resulted in her being a single mother?

OP sir...
Ask questions o!!!!!!!
Investigate her past o!!!!
Marrying a single mother is at a whole different level from marrying a single lady o...
Don't take chances...

Good luck Chief...
Thanks a lot.I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Radicool(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Quality20:
are you sure ur so-called dalliance with her didn't result in a fetus or fetuses
No,thanks.
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
There's nothing honourable about it, but If u have tested her am round and she passed.... I think your heart Is there
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Testimony1988(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Apply wisdom, did you ask questions how comes the baby and who was responsible?
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Karleb(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't even try it.

The only reason you should consider it is if you are extremely broke and she's extremely rich.
Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Connected1: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Are you a Single Dad?

If it's a No, then forget about it, there's nothing honourable there.

Leave Single Mums for Single Dad's.

She may be good though, but the Single Mums I know are hoes.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Afrobasic(m): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Radicool:
Good morning friends.

You do realize that you're going to be financially responsible for her child right?

Baffles me how any sane young man would start his married life with a step-father title.

Her desperation and single-mum status should set off alarms bells in your head, but the simp in you won't let you take note. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Mrscarter(f): 2:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Radicool:
Good morning friends.

I dont think u should care wat other ppl think or say. If u make each other happy and shed make a good wife thats wats important. Ur the one gotta live the life not the ppl whos opinions u ask for. Ppl will say wat they gotta say then go on with their lives n here u were making decisions for ur own life on wat other ppl think. I think u should just do wat u want.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by Olayetan(m): 3:01am On Jan 07, 2022
The problem isn't in marrying single mother, the problem is, are you emotionally and financially capable to provide for another man's child without suffering that child?

Ask yourself that question, if you believe you can do that, then go ahead to marrying her.

1 Like

Re: Is It An Honourable Thing For A Young Man To Marry A Single Mum? by 1Satanist: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2022
The problem is the baggage they come with. Apart from that they can make wonderful wives having seen the evils of life inside and out unlike some young girls who think the entire world revolves around them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Getting More Interest From Women These Days? / Help! Love Is Ruining Me / Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.